Minnesota GOP ‘in ruins’ after shocking scandal...Stunning charges against a top donor & the state GOP chair’s resignation have left party in turmoil

• Banned
excerpts:

First term state Sen. Julia Coleman, who was among the first GOP elected officials in the state to call for Carnahan’s ouster, said a big reason she decided to run for office was to get more young people, particularly women, to embrace the Republican Party, but that the current scandal has undermined those efforts.

“When you have woman after woman after woman coming out and saying that they had an issue with abuse or sexual assault and that our chairwoman stifled their story, that's concerning to me,” said Coleman, whose father-in-law is former Republican U.S. Sen. Norm Coleman. “If I was a young woman recently graduating, I wouldn't want to come anywhere near the MN GOP.”

More left-wing Politico spin.
.I knew where this was going when I read this sentence:

In the Twin Cities suburbs, nervous Democrats feared protests following the police murder of George Floyd could turn some voters to the GOP.

• Banned
Nixon won MN in 1972. no Republican presidential candidate has won it ever since, though Trump came close in 2016

excerpts:

First term state Sen. Julia Coleman, who was among the first GOP elected officials in the state to call for Carnahan’s ouster, said a big reason she decided to run for office was to get more young people, particularly women, to embrace the Republican Party, but that the current scandal has undermined those efforts.

“When you have woman after woman after woman coming out and saying that they had an issue with abuse or sexual assault and that our chairwoman stifled their story, that's concerning to me,” said Coleman, whose father-in-law is former Republican U.S. Sen. Norm Coleman. “If I was a young woman recently graduating, I wouldn't want to come anywhere near the MN GOP.”
Yeah, the Democrat Party is so much better. You can trust your daughter 5 to 17 around the leader of the Democrat Party

You are being spun people

Forum List

Back