Minnesota Attorney General Encourages Rioting

Thanks to this OP, I'm actually going to watch Chris Wallace's show on FAKENEWS.

They do NOT have a right to riot, but they do have a reason to and the right to protest. You'll have to be able to follow along with events that are happening in the country in order to understand the reasoning.
I notice that, like Ellison, you also claim there to be a reason, while not saying what it is. When you get it figured out, and have the guts to post it, do that.

Last edited:
Thread title is a lie.

I didn't bother reading the rest, since it comes from a liar.
1. Upon what do you base the charge that ? >> "Thread title is a lie."

2. Upon what do you base the charge that I am a liar ?

Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison, appearing on the Fox News talk show with Chris Wallace threw fuel on the fires of rioting, by saying yes to the question if the rioters have a reason to complain about the Minneapolis Police Dept. Ellison than praised the MPD chief, and did not say why the protestors should protest about their police department.

If anybody has any information about why Ellison would think that protestors have a reason to protest (and riot) I'd be interested in hearing it. And when guy like Ellison has the privilege of occupying a position in the power structure of Minnesota, gets the opportunity to go on a national TV show at a time of distress, he ought to make him more clear, especially if his words could exacerbate an already inflamed situation.

Maybe Ellison is reading this himself. If so, answer the question Ellison. What reason do you think Minneapolis protestors, rioters, and looters have, to do what they've been doing ? And if you have a beef with the MPD, specifically WHAT is it ?
No link. Fake news.
Live tv, no brains

Last edited:
Thread title is a lie.

I didn't bother reading the rest, since it comes from a liar.
1. Upon what do you base the charge that ? >> "Thread title is a lie."

2. Upon what do you base the charge that I am a liar ?
Because she didn't encourage rioting.

That makes your thread title a lie, and you a liar.

Maybe you should be taking notes or something?

Thanks to this OP, I'm actually going to watch Chris Wallace's show on FAKENEWS.
Fox News Sunday is easily the most balanced Sunday news show.

On topic I didn't take away that he was encouraging violence. I took away that he doesn't trust his police force. After watching 4 cops let Floyd die right in front of them i probably wouldn't either

"She" ? You are so stupidly ignorant that you come in making proclamations, and you don't even know that Kieth Ellison is a MAN, not a woman. Yeah, you're really going to set things straight here, aren't you ? :rolleyes:

"Maybe you should be" finding something else to do, instead of posting in a forum, which you appear to be incompetent at.

Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison, appearing on the Fox News talk show with Chris Wallace threw fuel on the fires of rioting, by saying yes to the question if the rioters have a reason to complain about the Minneapolis Police Dept. Ellison than praised the MPD chief, and did not say why the protestors should protest about their police department.

If anybody has any information about why Ellison would think that protestors have a reason to protest (and riot) I'd be interested in hearing it. And when guy like Ellison has the privilege of occupying a position in the power structure of Minnesota, gets the opportunity to go on a national TV show at a time of distress, he ought to make him more clear, especially if his words could exacerbate an already inflamed situation.

Maybe Ellison is reading this himself. If so, answer the question Ellison. What reason do you think Minneapolis protestors, rioters, and looters have, to do what they've been doing ? And if you have a beef with the MPD, specifically WHAT is it ?

I would be remiss, if I didn't mention that nutjob Professor Cornell West also appeared on the show and said "Thank God they're in the streets". Frankly, I think they would be better off at home, and expressing whatever they think their gripes are, right HERE on this computer forum.
No link...

I would be remiss, if I didn't mention that nutjob Professor Cornell West also appeared on the show and said "Thank God they're in the streets". Frankly, I think they would be better off at home, and expressing whatever they think their gripes are, right HERE on this computer forum.

ellison.jpg

Of course he is going to side with the looters...those are his 'people'.

View attachment 343358
Of course he is going to side with the looters...those are his 'people'.
He SPECIFICALLY said that looting and burning is a criminal act that does nothing to help the situation.

There are plenty of policy differences that we can pick apart. There is no reason to misrepresent someones position.

Honesty=integrity

Try it sometime

On topic I didn't take away that he was encouraging violence. I took away that he doesn't trust his police force. After watching 4 cops let Floyd die right in front of them i probably wouldn't either
I wouldn't judge a whole police force of 800 officers on the action (and inaction) of 4 officers on 1 particular day. If I were going to say anything about it, I would thank the hundreds of officers up there, who have done a good job for years, of keeping the peace, and risking their lives in the process, while we sit at home safe and sound.

When somebody, especially a top govt official, says somebody has a reason to do something, then yes, that is encouragement.

"She" ? You are so stupidly ignorant that you come in making proclamations, and you don't even know that Kieth Ellison is a MAN, not a woman. Yeah, you're really going to set things straight here, aren't you ? :rolleyes:

"Maybe you should be" finding something else to do, instead of posting in a forum, which you appear to be incompetent at.
My bad.

Doesn't change the truth of my statement.

You lied.

You got called on it.

Get over it.

I wouldn't judge a whole police force of 800 officers on the action (and inaction) of 4 officers on 1 particular day. If I were going to say anything about it, I would thank the hundreds of officers up there, who have done a good job for years, of keeping the peace, and risking their lives in the process, while we sit at home safe and sound.

When somebody, especially a top govt official, says somebody has a reason to do something, then yes, that is encouragement.
If you think there are only 4 bad cops out of 800 I have a bridge to sell you.

As to Ellison, I did not hear what you heard apparently. Fell free to find a link to his actual quote and if I interpreted him wrong I will admit as much.

Forum List

Back