Minnesota Attorney General Encourages Rioting

Wallace just said his panel is now going to discuss "racial inequality" How much do you wanna bet this racial inequality they talk about, is going to claim that blacks are less privileged that whites - when exactly the OPPOSITE of that is true, with blacks being advantaged above whites, in many ways, by Affirmative Action.

This insane, mistaken notion needs to be cleared up.
Go throw yourself in the sea bigot.

Thanks from humanity.
Go back to africa animal.

Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison, appearing on the Fox News talk show with Chris Wallace threw fuel on the fires of rioting, by saying yes to the question if the rioters have a reason to complain about the Minneapolis Police Dept. Ellison than praised the MPD chief, and did not say why the protestors should protest about their police department.

If anybody has any information about why Ellison would think that protestors have a reason to protest (and riot) I'd be interested in hearing it. And when guy like Ellison has the privilege of occupying a position in the power structure of Minnesota, gets the opportunity to go on a national TV show at a time of distress, he ought to make him more clear, especially if his words could exacerbate an already inflamed situation.

Maybe Ellison is reading this himself. If so, answer the question Ellison. What reason do you think Minneapolis protestors, rioters, and looters have, to do what they've been doing ? And if you have a beef with the MPD, specifically WHAT is it ?

I would be remiss, if I didn't mention that nutjob Professor Cornell West also appeared on the show and said "Thank God they're in the streets". Frankly, I think they would be better off at home, and expressing whatever they think their gripes are, right HERE on this computer forum.

View attachment 343358
Of course he is going to side with the looters...those are his 'people'.
He SPECIFICALLY said that looting and burning is a criminal act that does nothing to help the situation.

There are plenty of policy differences that we can pick apart. There is no reason to misrepresent someones position.

Honesty=integrity

Try it sometime
He also supports ANTIFA. So that makes him someone that talks out of both sides of his face. What he claims publicly is now questionable.
His roots lay in radicalism...it should be expected.

Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison, appearing on the Fox News talk show with Chris Wallace threw fuel on the fires of rioting, by saying yes to the question if the rioters have a reason to complain about the Minneapolis Police Dept. Ellison than praised the MPD chief, and did not say why the protestors should protest about their police department.

If anybody has any information about why Ellison would think that protestors have a reason to protest (and riot) I'd be interested in hearing it. And when guy like Ellison has the privilege of occupying a position in the power structure of Minnesota, gets the opportunity to go on a national TV show at a time of distress, he ought to make him more clear, especially if his words could exacerbate an already inflamed situation.

Maybe Ellison is reading this himself. If so, answer the question Ellison. What reason do you think Minneapolis protestors, rioters, and looters have, to do what they've been doing ? And if you have a beef with the MPD, specifically WHAT is it ?
No link. Fake news.
Live tv, no brains
I’m pretty certain that site rules state to provide a link. At least, that has been the case on every online forum in which I’ve ever posted.

If the OP wants to be taken seriously, he’ll link it. I’m not taking his word, or interpretation, for what he just saw on live tv

]
I’m pretty certain that site rules state to provide a link. At least, that has been the case on every online forum in which I’ve ever posted.

If the OP wants to be taken seriously, he’ll link it. I’m not taking his word, or interpretation, for what he just saw on live tv
VIDEO Link was posted 2 hours ago, twice - Post #55 & 57. Read the thread.

]

VIDEO Link was posted 2 hours ago, twice - Post #55 & 57. Read the thread.
Shutfuck-up Marxist.
We need a healthy dose of Generalmisso Augusto Pinochet!
You need a healthy dose of totalitarian leadership? Executions? Civil rights erased?
What civil rights are these looting criminals protecting? I believe in civil liberties...but this is just meaningless bullshit.

Chris Wallace threw fuel on the fires of rioting,
That would be considered arson if it were true. If the Minnesota attorney is in fact an arsonist, then there is a lot more to the story, which we aren't being told.
by saying yes to the question if the rioters have a reason to complain about the Minneapolis Police Dept.
That in and of itself is neither arson nor for that matter any other crime.

I think Minnesota is a lot like Michigan. Barely blue. I think the events of 2020 could swing both states red. Good Allah, I hope so

You have a civil liberty to "Peacefully" assemble. There is no protected right to be a criminal looting asshole.

You, also, have a right to a trial if your suspected of passing a bad $20 bill as opposed to murdered by the police....right.

I would be remiss, if I didn't mention that nutjob Professor Cornell West also appeared on the show and said "Thank God they're in the streets". Frankly, I think they would be better off at home, and expressing whatever they think their gripes are, right HERE on this computer forum.

View attachment 343358
He SPECIFICALLY said that looting and burning is a criminal act that does nothing to help the situation.

There are plenty of policy differences that we can pick apart. There is no reason to misrepresent someones position.

Honesty=integrity

Try it sometime
He doesn't NEED to state the fucking obvious...everyone knows that looting is against the law.
However justifying the 'reasoning' of looters from the legal perspective of the highest legal authority in the state...HIM... is not satisfactory...it is downright stupid.
You don't say things like that...this is the law. Words are valuable...priceless.
FFS.

Is it not also fucking obvious that anyone shouldn’t be police murdered without due process?

View attachment 343358

Honesty=integrity

Try it sometime
He doesn't NEED to state the fucking obvious...everyone knows that looting is against the law.
However justifying the 'reasoning' of looters from the legal perspective of the highest legal authority in the state...HIM... is not satisfactory...it is downright stupid.
You don't say things like that...this is the law. Words are valuable...priceless.
FFS.

Is it not also fucking obvious that anyone shouldn’t be police murdered without due process?
Immaterial to this argument.

Chris Wallace threw fuel on the fires of rioting,
That would be considered arson if it were true. If the Minnesota attorney is in fact an arsonist, then there is a lot more to the story, which we aren't being told.
by saying yes to the question if the rioters have a reason to complain about the Minneapolis Police Dept.
That in and of itself is neither arson nor for that matter any other crime.
You need to set your quotes properly. The one you posted looks like I said that "Chris Wallace threw fuel on the fires of rioting," If that out-of-context phrase was posted in the entirety of it, the sentence would show that I said Keith Ellison was the one who threw fuel on the fires of rioting,

Here's the whole sentence you should have quoted-posted >> Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison, appearing on the Fox News talk show with Chris Wallace threw fuel on the fires of rioting, by saying yes to the question if the rioters have a reason to complain about the Minneapolis Police Dept.

Actually it's my fault too, for not inserting an important comma after the word Wallace, but please be more careful in how you chop up quotes.

e worthless pieces of shit!
At least with pepper spray. or something worse >>

1590985490106.png

Forum List

Back