Minnesota Attorney General Encourages Rioting

At least with pepper spray. or something worse >>

View attachment 343698
That's the chemical solution. Then there's always the mechanical one >>>

1590985676802.png

please be more careful in how you chop up quotes.
Well gee, I've never had the luxury of managing how other people quote or misquote me or staying out of jail by somehow controlling what other people claim I might have said at some point or another. Liberal-ass feminazis from my hometown years ago charged in court with multiple felonies for allegedly making death threats while their boyfriends were brandishing knives on me and shooting at me with total impunity. I had to move far away after they cruelly tortured me and attempted to execute me illegally in prison, and now I'm essentially a refugee.

Every last cop, judge, juror, lawyer, bailiff and judge in that town needs to be held to answer at court martial or a war crimes tribunal for their Nuremberg war crimes.

That was ANTIFA, complete with disinformation and propaganda in the mainstream media …

Keith Ellison is another glaring indication of what a loser place Minnesota has become.
He won a STATEWIDE election, this wasn't just a district that voted for him like Ilhan Ogre, this was across the entire state.
This is a state like a few anothers where I will never again step foot in, or spend a single dime in.

Keith Ellison is another glaring indication of what a loser place Minnesota has become.
He won a STATEWIDE election, this wasn't just a district that voted for him like Ilhan Ogre, this was across the entire state.
This is a state like a few anothers where I will never again step foot in, or spend a single dime in.
What happened to the state that was proud of it's Viking heritage?

Did I say ANTIFA?
And they're the ones who made those false criminal charges against me. That's why, if there were a Constitution in place as the supreme law of the land, the U.S. would at least in theory have a "due process of law" to sort out true criminal charges from the false accusations — but unfortunately at present there is no such system in place — everybody who's picked up by the cops is thrown into the same meat grinder. They already had you picked out long before the set-up and false arrest in most cases. None of the ANTIFA rioters, looters, and arsonists are being charged in court for anything.

Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison, appearing on the Fox News talk show with Chris Wallace threw fuel on the fires of rioting, by saying yes to the question if the rioters have a reason to complain about the Minneapolis Police Dept. Ellison than praised the MPD chief, and did not say why the protestors should protest about their police department.

If anybody has any information about why Ellison would think that protestors have a reason to protest (and riot) I'd be interested in hearing it. And when guy like Ellison has the privilege of occupying a position in the power structure of Minnesota, gets the opportunity to go on a national TV show at a time of distress, he ought to make him more clear, especially if his words could exacerbate an already inflamed situation.

Maybe Ellison is reading this himself. If so, answer the question Ellison. What reason do you think Minneapolis protestors, rioters, and looters have, to do what they've been doing ? And if you have a beef with the MPD, specifically WHAT is it ?

I would be remiss, if I didn't mention that nutjob Professor Cornell West also appeared on the show and said "Thank God they're in the streets". Frankly, I think they would be better off at home, and expressing whatever they think their gripes are, right HERE on this computer forum.

He was photographed holding up an antifa book....the democrat party uses antifa as their new terrorist arm.......if you look you will likely find funding, coordination and training paid for by the DNC through various cut outs.......

True. Unfortunately, some states in this country have sunk to levels far below what this country is about, and has upheld proudly for 220+ years.

Minnesota, California, Illinois, New York, New Mexico, Colorado, once great places, now sunken into Democrat cesspools of corruption and lawlessness.

Did I say ANTIFA?
And they're the ones who made those false criminal charges against me. That's why, if there were a Constitution in place as the supreme law of the land, the U.S. would at least in theory have a "due process of law" to sort out true criminal charges from the false accusations — but unfortunately at present there is no such system in place — everybody who's picked up by the cops is thrown into the same meat grinder. They already had you picked out long before the set-up and false arrest in most cases. None of the ANTIFA rioters, looters, and arsonists are being charged in court for anything.
They should be put in their place.

Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison, appearing on the Fox News talk show with Chris Wallace threw fuel on the fires of rioting, by saying yes to the question if the rioters have a reason to complain about the Minneapolis Police Dept. Ellison than praised the MPD chief, and did not say why the protestors should protest about their police department.

If anybody has any information about why Ellison would think that protestors have a reason to protest (and riot) I'd be interested in hearing it. And when guy like Ellison has the privilege of occupying a position in the power structure of Minnesota, gets the opportunity to go on a national TV show at a time of distress, he ought to make him more clear, especially if his words could exacerbate an already inflamed situation.

Maybe Ellison is reading this himself. If so, answer the question Ellison. What reason do you think Minneapolis protestors, rioters, and looters have, to do what they've been doing ? And if you have a beef with the MPD, specifically WHAT is it ?

I would be remiss, if I didn't mention that nutjob Professor Cornell West also appeared on the show and said "Thank God they're in the streets". Frankly, I think they would be better off at home, and expressing whatever they think their gripes are, right HERE on this computer forum.

He was photographed holding up an antifa book....the democrat party uses antifa as their new terrorist arm.......if you look you will likely find funding, coordination and training paid for by the DNC through various cut outs.......
Soros is behind much of this.

New Topics

Forum List

Back