Minneapolis is Done as Garland Intrudes the DOJ into Policing

Minneapolis cops have been out of control for a long time. I remember them in 2008 when the GOP convention was there and they went out of their way to arrest journalists who were there reporting on the protestors, it's long been a bastion of police brutality, and we've seen more than Chauvin lose his job for this in recent years.

Too many of our major cities are the same way, or close to it. And all of them are run by democrats, who are supposed to be in charge of their police dep'ts and are also supposed to guarantee public safety and security. If there are bad cops on the street, who else should be responsible for removing them? I there are criminals looting and burning, wht the hell are you letting them go without consequence?

And quite frankly, the voters in those cities are getting the gov't they deserve. AND, I don't think the rest of us should have to pay for the damage done as a result. YOU FUCKED UP, OWN IT.

I feel sorry for Minneapolis innocent bystanders when I say this but I hope Minneapolis burns to the ground and ruined beyond compare. We need a sacrificial lamb in this country to show without question to all Americans beyond a doubt what this kind of bullshit does to the country. It needs to happen and be ugly so people will be mad about this kind of nonsense and not tolerate it.

Unless there is a major shift in political agendas this kind of shit will keep happening which means it falls on the people to put a stop.

Everyone who hates this country and blames it for everything should be removed from society one way or another even if they are kicked out of the country so the people who actually want to improve things can stay and live their lives.

Forum List

Back