Vaccine Nationalism....the latest crazed rant by Greta Thunberg

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Little Greta is physically all grown up into adulthood; but apparently her mind has stayed suspended in child like looney lefty fantasy land.
Now she is blaming the Western nations for not supplying every person on the earth with the Covid vaccine. And of course it's because the West is full of white racists wanting to see people of color die.
Hard to believe people have been hanging to her every idiotic utterance for over a decade. ... :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Little Greta is physically all grown up into adulthood; but apparently her mind has stayed suspended in child like looney lefty fantasy land.
Now she is blaming the Western nations for not supplying every person on the earth with the Covid vaccine. And of course it's because the West is full of white racists wanting to see people of color die.
Hard to believe people have been hanging to her every idiotic utterance for over a decade. ... :cuckoo:
She's clearly smarter than you.

America hasn't provided everyone in this country the corona vaccine.

The chick needs to be patient, everyone will get a chance. Companies like Pfizer and J&J are well aware of the international markets and will be ready soon to accept foreign orders for the medicine.

The autistic will end up a confused mess after the libturds use her up. Laughed and mocked until she takes her own life. You'll see. but you don't care at all. God I'd kill myself if I had your miserable existence.

1619036686314.png

She turns you on!

The autistic will end up a confused mess after the libturds use her up. Laughed and mocked until she takes her own life. You'll see. but you don't care at all. God I'd kill myself if I had your miserable existence.
You are the one who sounds miserable to me. Angry. Mean. Unhappy.

Look man. It already looks like you have a fetish for a retard with no tits so I'm out of your fantasy. Boy if she was only a midget to boot.

Look man. It already looks like you have a fetish for a retard with no tits so I'm out of your fantasy. Boy if she was only a midget to boot.
I understand she is your 2nd favorite Greta fag

1619096516139.png

You're a mental midget. When you say you're against Greta what you are saying is you don't believe the scientists.

Forum List

Back