Minimum Wage Increases Passed in All Five States Where It Was on the Ballot

I don't get it. If the people want the minimum wage to go up so badly, why don't they make it happen without relying on government?

Other big wins -- And, marriage equality continues to win.

10700106_913521455325992_6335062106930354719_o.jpg

This is hilarious. A few minor issues like minimum wage and pot smoking passed in a few blue states, and you shills are here saying this means the whole country is really progressive at heart.

The progressive ***** just can't accept the fact that they got their asses handed to them over the vast majority of the country. Even several deep blue states went red.
Do us all a a favor and move to Washington, you all deserve each other.

I don't get it. If the people want the minimum wage to go up so badly, why don't they make it happen without relying on government?
Unions?

I was thinking more along the lines of don't settle for a low wage at work. There is also the time honored tradition of taking your business elsewhere if you feel that people are getting paid inadequately.

This is hilarious. A few minor issues like minimum wage and pot smoking passed in a few blue states, and you shills are here saying this means the whole country is really progressive at heart.

The progressive ***** just can't accept the fact that they got their asses handed to them over the vast majority of the country. Even several deep blue states went red.

Most of the minimum wage hikes were in red states actually.

Minimum wage isn't high on the priority list for conservatives. I think it's an overblown issue that Dems use to try and paint all Republicans as those who endorse exploiting low wage workers. Conservatives have no problems with people getting paid more, it's just the whole government mandate part of it usually leads to more people just being laid off.

Minimum wage isn't high on the priority list for conservatives. I think it's an overblown issue that Dems use to try and paint all Republicans as those who endorse exploiting low wage workers. Conservatives have no problems with people getting paid more, it's just the whole government mandate part of it usually leads to more people just being laid off.

??????

Then why did all the Repubs in Congress block it when the Democrats pushed for $10.10 an hour?

??????

Then why did all the Repubs in Congress block it when the Democrats pushed for $10.10 an hour?

Because it is rediculous to mandate a minimum wage at the Federal level. The states are perfectly capable of handling this issue, as they just proved.

Forum List

Back