Millions Fleeing Chicago & Illinois.Are They Still Gonna Build The Obama Library?,Good Question?

:abgg2q.jpg: Just something to ponder over. It seems as if they are fleeing the state of Illinois as if the state has been invaded by monsters from another planet. {like we see in those old science fiction movies of the 50's..early 60's}.
Yet, at the rate residences are running away from Illinois, and especially the greater Chicago area, will it become pointless to build the Obama Library there considering by the time its done, everyone in that designated area would of all moved out? Like they did in Detroit?
:oops8:

link?

:abgg2q.jpg: Just something to ponder over. It seems as if they are fleeing the state of Illinois as if the state has been invaded by monsters from another planet. {like we see in those old science fiction movies of the 50's..early 60's}.
Yet, at the rate residences are running away from Illinois, and especially the greater Chicago area, will it become pointless to build the Obama Library there considering by the time its done, everyone in that designated area would of all moved out? Like they did in Detroit?
How come the left will not give that $500M to the poor instead of building a meaningless building?

Barry has been quiet lately. Is he lawyering up to deal with the Russian hoax to attack our democracy, or on another vacation trying to get a tan? Nope, he is trying to get a talk show on Netflix!
i wonder how many sq feet are being considered for the Hillary Clinton Hall of Accomplishments
None, because their are none.
I have a suggestion.why not a hall dedicated to 8 years of lies?
They could add the suicide notes of all the people that were going to testify against her.
i would love a small room with a 65 inch flat screen showing a 24/7 video of the 42,000 or so Obama Gaffes

How come the left will not give that $500M to the poor instead of building a meaningless building?
500 Million for a 1500 sq foot building? you could build a whole new city for that much money

Barry has been quiet lately. Is he lawyering up to deal with the Russian hoax to attack our democracy, or on another vacation trying to get a tan? Nope, he is trying to get a talk show on Netflix!
i wonder how many sq feet are being considered for the Hillary Clinton Hall of Accomplishments
They could add the suicide notes of all the people that were going to testify against her.
i would love a small room with a 65 inch flat screen showing a 24/7 video of the 42,000 or so Obama Gaffes

It would take about a year to watch it. No one is going to stay that long.

Show Obama's speeches without a teleprompter and have a counter for every time he stutters!

500 Million for a 1500 sq foot building? you could build a whole new city for that much money
Why do the left hate children so much?

Show Obama's speeches without a teleprompter and have a counter for every time he stutters!
Take a drink every time he stutters. Would like to see anyone standing after a minute in.

Wow, that must have been before he beat Hillary.

Wow, that must have been before he beat Hillary.

I would imagine Barry brings a telemprompt to wherever he dines

Forum List

Back