Millie Weaver of info wars arrested

Apparently this stems from her domestic incident with her mother which was resolved but the DA decided to escalate it

Ok, this is going to be really controversial. (Especially when you hear what he says about Trump.) But I just wanted to share a different perspective. I don't necessarily agree with everything he's saying here, but just sharing it FWIW.

Fast forward it to 3:35, that's where the part on Millie Weaver starts.

Yep, some good counterpoints made there as well. Could be mostly BS.. Hope more facts emerge soon..

Millie and her husband were arrested this afternoon after the premiered of her new youtube video. Apparently from reports its a Grand jury indictment for burglary related to info gotten that is released in the video. Some in video clips saying its a publicity stunt by infowars. I suppose we'll learn more later.

Yeah, I noticed they took it down on ThemTube, and it is increasingly hard to find there. I so wish our illustrious moderation team would allow embedding from the video sites that don't censor.

Strange it isn't on Bitchute?

Some stuff about the charges that may be revealed today, maybe not..
One of the details about Millie Weaver’s arrest that has sparked intrigue online was that she was arrested on a secret indictment. This is a standard procedure under Ohio law. The legal code explains that “secret indictments shall not be docketed by name until after the apprehension of the accused.”

Here’s the process: Once a grand jury has decided that charges should be filed, a prosecutor moves forward with the case and a warrant for arrest is formally issued. The indictment is typically kept sealed, aka secret, until after the accused has been arrested.

Details about the indictment are typically made public once the accused appears before a judge, as the Portage County Jail official explained to Heavy over the phone. Weaver’s case began in municipal court and has been transferred to the Common Pleas Court, the jail official explained.

This is an update from one of the whistle blowers on her arrest. . .

When the corrupt in the system cannot get you one way they will definitely go after your children (been there years ago).

She needs trustworthy attorneys and a lot of support at this point from local stations, papers, etc...

Check this out... Millie is on their target list too

I hope someone is taking notes.

Millie and her husband were arrested this afternoon after the premiered of her new youtube video. Apparently from reports its a Grand jury indictment for burglary related to info gotten that is released in the video. Some in video clips saying its a publicity stunt by infowars. I suppose we'll learn more later.

Yeah, I noticed they took it down on ThemTube, and it is increasingly hard to find there. I so wish our illustrious moderation team would allow embedding from the video sites that don't censor.

Don't see her name listed and have no idea what you're talking about otherwise.
It took awhile to load but yes the BLM, antifa- communist, radicals definitely have had her on their list of targets.

They hate Christians, whites who are conservative are automatically called white supremacist.

We've watch Millie for several years. She's simply a Christian conservative who happens to be white and we always have thought she did a great job reporting at various events.

Snapshot taken moments ago
antifa- targets- Millie.PNG

It took awhile to load but yes the BLM, antifa- communist, radicals definitely have had her on their list of targets.

They hate Christians, whites who are conservative are automatically called white supremacist.

We've watch Millie for several years. She's simply a Christian conservative who happens to be white and we always have thought she did a great job reporting at various events.

View attachment 376127
Okay, I see that. But, unlike you, I have no beef with those you characterize as "the BLM, antifa- communist, radicals" and can't see why you seem to feel obliged to do so. What is this, the McCarthy era again? There's certainly no goddamn "communist" threat here. Never really was any. It took good journalism to expose all that as MIC bullshit. It makes zero sense for you to laud Millie here for taking on clear govt FASCISTS while promoting their "communist" fearmongering, divisive BS at the same time. Cognitive dissonance. We're all Americans. We can disagree without hating on each other. That just makes our common enemies laugh.

View attachment 376127
Okay, I see that. But, unlike you, I have no beef with those you characterize as "the BLM, antifa- communist, radicals" and can't see why you seem to feel obliged to do so. What is this, the McCarthy era again? There's certainly no goddamn "communist" threat here. Never really was any. It took good journalism to expose all that as MIC bullshit. It makes zero sense for you to laud Millie here for taking on clear govt FASCISTS while promoting their "communist" fearmongering, divisive BS at the same time. Cognitive dissonance. We're all Americans. We can disagree without hating on each other. That just makes our common enemies laugh.
Believe as you wish.

Thank God for Rebel News and all those who have help Millie and her children. Millie will be reunited with her children this afternoon. She is said to be under a gag order.

The charges apparently stemmed from a complaint her mother made over 4 months ago over a $50 cell phone but mother dropped the charges; so basically bullshit coming out of a prosecutors office. Apparently her electric was cut prior to the arrest; someone trying to prevent an upload? possible.

Forum List

Back