Milley told China in secret phone call that he would give advance warning if U.S. was ever going to attack

Which president demonstrated more competency? Were Pelosi & Milley conspiring a coup?

• Trump was more competent than Biden

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • Biden is more competent than Trump

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Biden and Trump are both incompetent AHs.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Nancy Pelosi committed sedition by requesting a military coup and should be arrested

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • General Mark Milley needs to be fired for calling his Chinese counterpart

Votes: 32 72.7%

• Total voters
It really does burn, doesn't it?

He gave away the money but he didn't return the prize with the acknowledgement that he didn't deserve it. What of it?

Ignoring the chain of command and making unauthorized calls is not patriotic, it's idiotic and disgraceful to himself, the uniform, and the country.

there were loyalists of trump all the way & down the food chain.

The Oath of Office (for officers):​

"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the _____ (Military Branch) of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God."

he apparently thought trump was more of a threat at that point in time than china

Time for the Bi-Dung Administration to be transparent!
Let America see the transcript of Milley's phone call with the Chinese!!

Afterall, our last Administration was truly transparent to Americans by releasing Trump's phone call to the Ukrainian President.

Come on Dimm's, put up or continue to shut up. El Presidente made a campaign promise to be the most TRANSPARENT ADMINISTRATION IN HISTORY!!
Phone calls are taken out of context, so they are of no concern by themselves unless quoted in the context of the whole conversation or circumstance. So stop deflecting from the real problem and be a real American instead of a mindless tump supporter simply trying to find fault.

Phone calls are taken out of context, so they are of no concern by themselves unless quoted in the context of the whole conversation or circumstance. So stop deflecting from the real problem.

Oh bullshit! Deflection is what you are doing now!!

there were loyalists of trump all the way & down the food chain.

The Oath of Office (for officers):​

"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the _____ (Military Branch) of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God."

he apparently thought trump was more of a threat at that point in time than china
And he had a chain of command to work in. He had no business essentially making deals with a foreign country, undercutting the president. Let's put it this way, how blase do you think you would be if you found out a general was doing this to Quid Pro Joe? Would you grant him, "he apparently thought (Quid Pro) was more of a threat at that point in time than <foreign power>"?

As I understand the Constitution, Milley would have had to have actually called in order to come anywhere near committing treason. Further, Congress had not declared war on China.

Article III, Section 3, Clause 1:
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
Article I, Section 8, Clause 11:
[The Congress shall have Power . . . ] To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water; . . .
Problem is, you don't understand the Constitution. It doesn't require a declaration of war. The war clause in that section is about Milley levying war against the United States - like delivering weapons to the Taliban to be used against Americans. But China is an enemy and Milley gave them aid and comfort. They slept better because they knew the President had been neutered by Milley's own actions. All the strength that Trump had shown for years had been undone.

And he had a chain of command to work in. He had no business essentially making deals with a foreign country, undercutting the president. Let's put it this way, how blase do you think you would be if you found out a general was doing this to Quid Pro Joe? Would you grant him, "he apparently thought (Quid Pro) was more of a threat at that point in time than <foreign power>"?

uh-huh. & i'm sure he is willing to take the bullet for his conduct. lest ye forget, he had a complete nutter willing to possible wag the nuclear dog with a nation who has just as many bombs to obliterate us as we do them & many MANY more foot soldiers.... just so can can stay in office & not lose the protection of the office that was keeping him outa prison.

Same is Europe, isn't it? ... and South-America ... Who is not an enemy of the USA in your view to the world?
You demonstrate your ignorance by comparing a nation, China, to continents, Europe and South America. How can a multi-national continent be a friend or an enemy? Typical Democratic racist generalization.

The question is, who is an enemy. Can we agree that any nation that has nukes pointed in our direction is an enemy? Can we agree that any nation whose leaders make statements like "death to America" is an enemy?

uh-huh. & i'm sure he is willing to take the bullet for his conduct. lest ye forget, he had a complete nutter willing to possible wag the nuclear dog with a nation who has just as many bombs to obliterate us as we do them & many MANY more foot soldiers.... just so can can stay in office & not lose the protection of the office that was keeping him outa prison.

Show any evidence that Trump was willing or ever considered a nuclear attack. The only crazy one was Nancy Pelosi with her all-consuming TDS, making unsubstantiated claims about Trump.

Show any evidence that Trump was willing or ever considered a nuclear attack. The only crazy one was Nancy Pelosi with her all-consuming TDS, making unsubstantiated claims about Trump.
Nobody knows what tump was thinking, only that he was acting in an unhinged fashion and might do something stupid to declare martial law so that he could remain in power. As it was, he fostered the Jan 6 insurrection. What else might he try?

Nobody knows what tump was thinking, only that he was acting in an unhinged fashion and might do something stupid to declare martial law so that he could remain in power. As it was, he fostered the Jan 6 insurrection. What else might he try?

Grab your pussy hat and go cower.
All you have is TDS lunacy conjecture!

Tell us what he was doing that was unhinged. The FBI said there was no planned insurrection. Do you know something they don't? Can you provide the evidence from your investigation or are you simply parroting MSNBC?

You demonstrate your ignorance by comparing a nation, China, to continents, Europe and South America. How can a multi-national continent be a friend or an enemy? Typical Democratic racist generalization.

The question is, who is an enemy. Can we agree that any nation that has nukes pointed in our direction is an enemy? Can we agree that any nation whose leaders make statements like "death to America" is an enemy?

No.

Tell us what he was doing that was unhinged. The FBI said there was no planned insurrection. Do you know something they don't? Can you provide the evidence from your investigation or are you simply parroting MSNBC?
The FBI said that there was no evidence of a "coordinated" attack. That does not mean that
tump did not encourage an attack behind the scenes. I am parroting what some of those insurrectionists were accusing tump of for rhetoric that encouraged the attack.
His attempt to upstage our election and undermine our democracy is a perfect example. His phone calls to Georgia officials demanding that they "find" enough votes. The latest effort to "decertify" is an example. His praise of the Taliban is just plain stupid. Tell you what, pal. Watch a station other than Fox News for a refreshing change, because they paint an entirely different picture of your wannabe dictator.
He lost, and he should be gracious about that loss instead of inciting his followers to find ways to reinstate him and overthrow our duly elected president--which will not happen.

Last edited:
Show any evidence that Trump was willing or ever considered a nuclear attack.

that very well might happen shortly when general milley goes before the senate armed forces committee next week to testify re: afghanistan & no doubt will be questioned UNDER OATH as to what's what. & apparently the jan 6 select committee is also requesting docs etc, so he'll probably be testifying UNDER OATH in front of them at some point too.

Milley: Calls to China were 'perfectly' within scope of job​

The top U.S. military officer says calls he made to his Chinese counterpart in the final stormy months of Donald Trump's presidency were “perfectly within the duties and responsibilities” of his job
By LOLITA C. BALDOR Associated Press
September 17, 2021, 10:47 AM
• 5 min read
Milley: Calls to China were 'perfectly' within scope of job

The only crazy one was Nancy Pelosi with her all-consuming TDS, making unsubstantiated claims about Trump.

^^^
straws.gif

Forum List

Back