Milley told China in secret phone call that he would give advance warning if U.S. was ever going to attack

Which president demonstrated more competency? Were Pelosi & Milley conspiring a coup?

• Trump was more competent than Biden

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • Biden is more competent than Trump

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Biden and Trump are both incompetent AHs.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Nancy Pelosi committed sedition by requesting a military coup and should be arrested

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • General Mark Milley needs to be fired for calling his Chinese counterpart

Votes: 32 72.7%

• Total voters
Tell us what he was doing that was unhinged. The FBI said there was no planned insurrection. Do you know something they don't? Can you provide the evidence from your investigation or are you simply parroting MSNBC?

Memo shows Trump lawyer's six-step plan for Pence to overturn the election

CNN Profiles - Jamie Gangel - Special Correspondent - CNN

By Jamie Gangel and Jeremy Herb, CNN

Updated 5:39 PM ET, Tue September 21, 2021

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/20/politics/trump-pence-election-memo/index.html

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/21066248/eastman-memo.pdf

& pence ... the ever loving devotee of donny, tried like hell to get 'er dun.

Woodward book: Quayle advised Pence he had 'no flexibility' in overturning election

BY MYCHAEL SCHNELL - 09/14/21 04:34 PM EDT
Pence reportedly sought advice from Quayle — who served in the George H.W. Bush administration — when grappling with pressure from former President Trump to reject the 2020 election results.

CNN obtained a copy of the new book, “Peril,” set to be released on Sept. 21, which details the exchange between the two vice presidents.

Pence reportedly asked Quayle a number of times if there was anything he could do, but the former vice president told him to “forget it.”

“Mike, you have no flexibility on this. None. Zero. Forget it. Put it away,” Quayle told Pence, according to the authors.

“You don't know the position I'm in,” Pence reportedly said, again asking Quayle if he had any options.

“I do know the position you're in,” responded Quayle, who was vice president to the last incumbent president to lose an election. “I also know what the law is. You listen to the parliamentarian. That's all you do. You have no power.”
Woodward book: Quayle advised Pence he had 'no flexibility' in overturning election

wouldn't it be a hoot if that there jan 6 se-lect committee got 'ol dan to come for a visit & testify under oath?

Memo shows Trump lawyer's six-step plan for Pence to overturn the election

CNN Profiles - Jamie Gangel - Special Correspondent - CNN

By Jamie Gangel and Jeremy Herb, CNN

Updated 5:39 PM ET, Tue September 21, 2021

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/20/politics/trump-pence-election-memo/index.html

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/21066248/eastman-memo.pdf

& pence ... the ever loving devotee of donny, tried like hell to get 'er dun.

BY MYCHAEL SCHNELL - 09/14/21 04:34 PM EDT
Pence reportedly sought advice from Quayle — who served in the George H.W. Bush administration — when grappling with pressure from former President Trump to reject the 2020 election results.

CNN obtained a copy of the new book, “Peril,” set to be released on Sept. 21, which details the exchange between the two vice presidents.

Pence reportedly asked Quayle a number of times if there was anything he could do, but the former vice president told him to “forget it.”

“Mike, you have no flexibility on this. None. Zero. Forget it. Put it away,” Quayle told Pence, according to the authors.

“You don't know the position I'm in,” Pence reportedly said, again asking Quayle if he had any options.

“I do know the position you're in,” responded Quayle, who was vice president to the last incumbent president to lose an election. “I also know what the law is. You listen to the parliamentarian. That's all you do. You have no power.”

wouldn't it be a hoot if that there jan 6 se-lect committee got 'ol dan to come for a visit & testify under oath?

You're too ridiculous to bother with.

He lost, and he should be gracious about that loss instead of inciting his followers to find ways to reinstate him and overthrow our duly elected president--which will not happen.

donny knows that if biden was declared POTUS, then he wouldn't have the protection of the oval office anymore to shield him from the bigley bank & insurance fraud investigations & civil lawsuits he's chained to & he'll be waist deep in trouble.

Damn right it was treason. He signed on as a Red Chinese spy against his own country.

Amazingly just last night I heard them bring up Milley and Trump on PBS (apparently Trump long out of office is still a bigger news story than the most popular president in history) and they were asking one of the two guys who wrote a supposed book on Trump about Milley and apparently he is also a legal and constitutional expert who said that he could not find even the slightest thing wrong or the smallest problem with a general breaking the chain of command to go behind his CIC's back to warn a mortal foreign enemy that they will let them know should the United States decide to attack! As if there ever was any chance that Trump or anyone would just go off half cocked and try to drop a nuke on Red China for absolutely no reason.

Amazing what wonderful fiction and absolute BULLSHIT these lefties like to spin.

"...warn a mortal foreign enemy..."

Well, this just may be me, but my perception of "mortal enemy" is a bit more narrowly focused than what, evidently, the good poster 'toobfreak's' is.

I mean by that, the poster's "mortal foreign enemy"......is the very same mortal foreign enemy that we export about $118 billion in goods and services to. About 17% more than last year.

Also it's the very same "mortal foreign enemy" that we buy about $450 billion from.

Now, I will readily admit I ain't the brightest candle on the cake; however, this line between being a 'mortal foreign enemy' while also being our nation's #1 trading partner.....well, it is sometimes confuses me.

YMMV

It was not treason. Milley acted to protect the United States. Everybody knew that trump was crazy. History will show that Milley is one of our greatest heroes. what would you do if you knew that the president was nuts. I always worried that trump had his hands on the nuclear launch codes. Milley had a tremendous amount of responsibility on his shoulders and he aced it.

I for one would never want to see Chinese missiles hitting the U.S.
Wow, he really believes this...........yep Trump was waiting for the second term to nuke China!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's why he ran.......I mean there needs to be an IQ test to vote..............people like this are voting and that is some scary shit indeed........we need you to be smarter than an Ape......

The FBI said that there was no evidence of a "coordinated" attack. That does not mean that
tump did not encourage an attack behind the scenes. I am parroting what some of those insurrectionists were accusing tump of for rhetoric that encouraged the attack.
His attempt to upstage our election and undermine our democracy is a perfect example. His phone calls to Georgia officials demanding that they "find" enough votes. The latest effort to "decertify" is an example. His praise of the Taliban is just plain stupid. Tell you what, pal. Watch a station other than Fox News for a refreshing change, because they paint an entirely different picture of your wannabe dictator.
He lost, and he should be gracious about that loss instead of inciting his followers to find ways to reinstate him and overthrow our duly elected president--which will not happen.
1. Provide a quote where Trump told anyone to break any law or to commit any violence. Provide a quote where anyone arrested said that Trump made them do it. Otherwise, you're lying.
2. There was nothing at all wrong with him calling a Republican and saying to find the votes. He didn't say to manufacture the votes; manufacturing votes is what the left in Georgia did.
3. He praised the Taliban? You'll have to provide that quote as well. And compare it in words and context to "business-like and professional" as Biden said they are. And find where Trump used them to protect Americans and where Trump left terrorists pallets of American currency.
4. Provide any quote where Trump incited any violence or suggested overthrowing government - whether or not they were actually duly elected.

IF you leave any of those unanswered you're just another lying leftist.

Well, this just may be me, but my perception of "mortal enemy" is a bit more narrowly focused than what, evidently, the good poster 'toobfreak's' is.

I mean by that, the poster's "mortal foreign enemy"......is the very same mortal foreign enemy that we export about $118 billion in goods and services to. About 17% more than last year.

Also it's the very same "mortal foreign enemy" that we buy about $450 billion from.

Now, I will readily admit I ain't the brightest candle on the cake; however, this line between being a 'mortal foreign enemy' while also being our nation's #1 trading partner.....well, it is sometimes confuses me.

YMMV
If I pointed my single-shot (because, of course, I only have single-shot guns) 30-06 at you from 50 yards - too close for you to run and too far for you to knock away, and I told you if you piss me off I'll use it and blow your f-ing brains out while we're both on a hunting trip and you just bought me dinner and paid me 1000 dollars to take you hunting... Am I a mortal enemy?

".....just bought me dinner and paid me 1000 dollars to take you hunting... Am I a mortal enemy?"

So we go to the Hypothetical Hunting Grounds, eh?
How cool.

So, poster Wood, given your hypothetical description of how you may act with your hypothetical clients or hunting partners....I would, hypothetically, suggest that maybe you should not have guns.

And if authorities do allow you such, well........well, mi amigo, you maybe should pick some expendable clients. And get paid up front.

Putting fairy-tales aside. Your hypothetical is silly.
Other than that.....I was amused by it.

1. Provide a quote where Trump told anyone to break any law or to commit any violence. Provide a quote where anyone arrested said that Trump made them do it. Otherwise, you're lying.
2. There was nothing at all wrong with him calling a Republican and saying to find the votes. He didn't say to manufacture the votes; manufacturing votes is what the left in Georgia did.
3. He praised the Taliban? You'll have to provide that quote as well. And compare it in words and context to "business-like and professional" as Biden said they are. And find where Trump used them to protect Americans and where Trump left terrorists pallets of American currency.
4. Provide any quote where Trump incited any violence or suggested overthrowing government - whether or not they were actually duly elected.

IF you leave any of those unanswered you're just another lying leftist.
Tump rarely has a direct quote to indicate his wishes. Rather, he beats around the bush with innuendos and lets others do his bidding.
His call to "find": votes is an example and that Republican knew exactly what tump wanted, said so, and so do you. Your stupid remark is just that--stupid.

Donald Trump Is Weirdly Full of Praise for the Taliban - Vanity ...​

https://www.vanityfair.com › News › donald trump

Aug 18, 2021 — In April 2020, as the coronavirus was engulfing the U.S., then president Donald Trump declared at his then daily coronavirus briefing, ...

Provide a quote where anyone arrested said that Trump made them do it. Otherwise, you're lying.

:desk:

FEBRUARY 2, 20216:12 AMUPDATED 8 MONTHS AGO

'He invited us': Accused Capitol rioters blame Trump in novel legal defense

By Jan Wolfe

‘Our President Wants Us Here’: The Mob That Stormed the Capitol

They came from around the country with different affiliations — QAnon, Proud Boys, elected officials, everyday Americans — united by one allegiance.

They rioted at the Capitol for Trump. Now, many of those arrested say it’s his fault.

Supporters of former President Trump argue they were merely doing what they thought the nation’s leader had asked.​

Rachel Axon and Josh Salman, USA TODAY
Published 6:00 AM EST Feb. 10, 2021 Updated 5:06 PM EST Feb. 10, 2021
They rioted at the Capitol for Trump. Now, many of those arrested say it’s his fault.

Tump rarely has a direct quote to indicate his wishes. Rather, he beats around the bush with innuendos and lets others do his bidding.
His call to "find": votes is an example and that Republican knew exactly what tump wanted, said so, and so do you. Your stupid remark is just that--stupid.

Donald Trump Is Weirdly Full of Praise for the Taliban - Vanity ...

https://www.vanityfair.com › News › donald trump
Aug 18, 2021 — In April 2020, as the coronavirus was engulfing the U.S., then president Donald Trump declared at his then daily coronavirus briefing, ...
So, as usual, neither you nor anyone else can actually quote Trump saying anything wrong but you admit that if you twist his words you can make them say what you want them to say. Got it.

:desk:

FEBRUARY 2, 20216:12 AMUPDATED 8 MONTHS AGO

By Jan Wolfe

‘Our President Wants Us Here’: The Mob That Stormed the Capitol

They came from around the country with different affiliations — QAnon, Proud Boys, elected officials, everyday Americans — united by one allegiance.

Supporters of former President Trump argue they were merely doing what they thought the nation’s leader had asked.​

Rachel Axon and Josh Salman, USA TODAY
Published 6:00 AM EST Feb. 10, 2021 Updated 5:06 PM EST Feb. 10, 2021
So, just like Bobob, you can't quote Trump telling anyone to break the law and you can't quote anyone who broke the law claiming Trump told them to do it. He invited them there? Really? That's the best you got? He invited them there to peacefully protest.

So we go to the Hypothetical Hunting Grounds, eh?
How cool.

So, poster Wood, given your hypothetical description of how you may act with your hypothetical clients or hunting partners....I would, hypothetically, suggest that maybe you should not have guns.

And if authorities do allow you such, well........well, mi amigo, you maybe should pick some expendable clients. And get paid up front.

Putting fairy-tales aside. Your hypothetical is silly.
Other than that.....I was amused by it.
But you won't answer the question. Let me answer: If someone is pointing a lethal weapon at you with a credible threat to use it, they are a mortal enemy.

So, just like Bobob, you can't quote Trump telling anyone to break the law and you can't quote anyone who broke the law claiming Trump told them to do it. He invited them there? Really? That's the best you got? He invited them there to peacefully protest.

just like his lawyer of 10 years said - he speaks in 'code' but makes his wishes crystal clear to those hearing what he says. & that's exactly what his deplorables did.

donny knew they would come to DC.
donny knew he was ginning them up.
donny knew what was gonna go down & that's why he knew not to go - when he lied & said he would 'walk with them to the capital'.

why did donny wait HOURS to call off his deplorables?

Forum List

Back