Miller Lite Boycott Calls Grow Over Beer Commercial: 'Did Nobody Learn'

So you base your beer purchases on the boobs in the ads?
Did I say that? I personally don't drink. But that doesn't mean I don't understand basic advertisement and marketing. You can act putting pictures of scantily clad women on advertisements doesn't help sell products but that won't change that it does. BTW good-looking men with their shirt off sells too but no one seems to complain about that. They use scantily clad women to sell things to other women from fucks sake.

Did I say that? I personally don't drink. But that doesn't mean I don't understand basic advertisement and marketing. You can act putting pictures of scantily clad women on advertisements doesn't help sell products but that won't change that it does. BTW good-looking men with their shirt off sells too but no one seems to complain about that. They use scantily clad women to sell things to other women from fucks sake.

Damn, I touched a nerve.

My apologies.

Pictures of boobs being readily available doesn't change their popularity. Advertisement is about getting someone to pay attention to what you're selling, or in the case of these shitty beer companies it's getting people to think about their product as they were already going to buy some form of shitty beer. Boobs do that. Maybe not for everyone but the majority of men who see a picture like that and look at it, they will pay attention to the ad. Seeing as how the majority of beer drinkers are men....

Not always the case. I rarely see any commercials but does Bud Lite use boobs to grab mens' attention?

My whole point here, is to simply ask why after the Bud Light debacle, why would a company take this kind of a chance?
I suspect many older people in the advertising departments have retired and the younger people taking over have been brainwashed in liberal colleges.

Forum List

Back