MILK is racist..............!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must be true. I drink a lot of milk.

When I take off my shirt at the beach, the sun puts on sunglasses. I'm whiter than white. :auiqs.jpg:

How about mother’s milk? It’s white. Even when the mother isn’t. There’s gotta be a special place in hell for a black women who produce white milk, no? Right next to the women who didn’t vote for the Hildebeast I’d imagine.

The short answer is that PETA was never about animal welfare, it was always a left wing political front.

Hey! I resent that.
I've been a member of P.E.T.A. my whole life.

iu

iu

iu

iu

PETA Attacks Milk as Symbol of ‘White Supremacists’
Animal rights organization PETA is calling on people to stop drinking milk over its alleged ties to “white supremacists.”

YOU ARE NOT MENTALLY STABLE .......

Everyday you think you've heard it all then something like this comes along.

You leftist are severely mentally clipped, you really need to seek mental health and be put into an insane asylum you are generating a nation of pussies who can't function in the real world .

You are socities mental loser.

Animal rights organization PETA is calling on people to stop drinking milk over its alleged ties to “white supremacists.”

You leftist are severely mentally clipped, you really need to seek mental health and be put into an insane asylum you are generating a nation of pussies who can't function in the real world .

I SUPPORT EQUAL RIGHTS: I drink chocolate milk as well. :p

I SUPPORT EQUAL RIGHTS: I drink chocolate milk as well. :p

LMAO good one.

Typical of the left. A while back, those people using the phrase Black Power complained that the milk council's ads saying "white is in" was just racist.

Forum List

Back