Military tribunals incoming?

Daryl, go read the Insurrection Act of 1807, then go read Trump's Executive Order of 2018, then go look at this video from Mike Lindell starting at 1:36:00. You will see that it is NOT crap at all and NOT a Military Dictatorship. What it consists of is temporary martial law while the military defeats the insurrection of the fraudulent election ... and in this case also completely kills off the New World Order. The Insurrection Act of 1807 was invoked by Trump before he left office, the military has the exact same data to and from those Dominion machines that is in Lindell's video PROVING that insurrection occurred ... so the Military has a CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY to act, it is NOT a Military Dictatorship. What few know is that Trump and his people also DISSOLVED THE US CORPORATION, the dissolution of which was completed two days prior to Biden's fake inauguration and that we are now back to being our ORIGINAL REPUBLIC. We are currently under martial law, like it or not, believe it or not. And we are technically without a President at all. Biden is just the buffoon illegitemate "President" of the DEFUNCT Corporation, and no election has been held yet for President of the REPUBLIC. Once the military acts to arrest and remove Biden, Harris and EVERYONE ELSE who even remotely colluded in the election fraud insurrection (meaning virtually every member of Congress and Pence), a military general will occupy the White House for 120 days while a new election is held for all elected officials for the new/old REPUBLIC. Of course Trump will run and since it will be an HONEST election, he will win by a LANDSLIDE.

And I will keep right on "spewing" this "crap" until it actually happens and disbelievers are FORCE FED the truth. It is going to be very hard to deny when ALL of the MSM is GONE, Facebook and Twitter are GONE (thanks to their assets being seized due to Trump's EO), and you will be seeing it broadcast in loop fashion 24/7 on the civil service emergency broadcast system. At that point you will only have a few options.
1. Accept the truth and abide by it.
2. Leave the country.
3. Get all pissed off and participate in a violent protest and get your ass arrested or shot for insurrection by the military. (And by the way they expect such protests on a massive scale and are prepared to do exactly that ... which is just fine by me 'cause when it's all over there will be a hell of a lot fewer Libtards).
4. Be all pissed off but too chicken-shit to do anything about it except mumble, grumble, bitch and moan, and stuff your face with pizza and beer.

I fully agree that the New World Order is morbid ... including anyone who supports it, which unfortunately is the entire Democrat party.

They have no idea, CNN doesn't tell them anything but dem lies.

If they did research it as long and hard as some of us do they would question things. Yes he did away with US INC (US Corporation) just recently. Military did ask him to run, open news back in 2016, just not on MSM.

Gotta remember, libbies trust the govt 100%. I wouldn't let the govt shovel my driveway.

What's behind the 25000 NG in DC. Pelosis army. They are scared to death of the people and should be. Oh yeah, the 25000 have gear, and an "appearance" but no bullets allowed.
Bingo. Except that Pelosi only thinks it's her army. She is dead wrong. They are there at the behest of the Pentagon and only letting Pelosi think it is at her request.

Bingo. Except that Pelosi only thinks it's her army. She is dead wrong. They are there at the behest of the Pentagon and only letting Pelosi think it is at her request.

What good is her army when they have no bullets and the 1/6 event persons were taken there in vans, barriers moved, Capitol police letting them in and showing them around.

My word has it that she/they have a "private" fake army of CIA types all dressed up in military uniforms inside their chambers to protect them from arrest, etc. now ... don't know about Jan 6, but now. But when confronted by 25,000 real military when the military really acts (with real ammo), that fake little army will throw weapons on the floor and grovel. Who really knows? Trump and his people and the military were fully aware of the fake false flag Capitol "attack" in advance before it even happened, knowing the truth would come out, as it has, and make the Left look like the complete asses they are.

My word has it that she/they have a "private" fake army of CIA types all dressed up in military uniforms inside their chambers to protect them from arrest, etc. now ... don't know about Jan 6, but now. But when confronted by 25,000 real military when the military really acts (with real ammo), that fake little army will throw weapons on the floor and grovel. Who really knows? Trump and his people and the military were fully aware of the fake false flag Capitol "attack" in advance before it even happened, knowing the truth would come out, as it has, and make the Left look like the complete asses they are.

They all were forewarned of the "attack" long before it happened. Pelosi got the warning and ignored it. Add it all up, staged.

Daryl, go read the Insurrection Act of 1807, then go read Trump's Executive Order of 2018, then go look at this video from Mike Lindell starting at 1:36:00. You will see that it is NOT crap at all and NOT a Military Dictatorship. What it consists of is temporary martial law while the military defeats the insurrection of the fraudulent election ... and in this case also completely kills off the New World Order. The Insurrection Act of 1807 was invoked by Trump before he left office, the military has the exact same data to and from those Dominion machines that is in Lindell's video PROVING that insurrection occurred ... so the Military has a CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY to act, it is NOT a Military Dictatorship. What few know is that Trump and his people also DISSOLVED THE US CORPORATION, the dissolution of which was completed two days prior to Biden's fake inauguration and that we are now back to being our ORIGINAL REPUBLIC. We are currently under martial law, like it or not, believe it or not. And we are technically without a President at all. Biden is just the buffoon illegitemate "President" of the DEFUNCT Corporation, and no election has been held yet for President of the REPUBLIC. Once the military acts to arrest and remove Biden, Harris and EVERYONE ELSE who even remotely colluded in the election fraud insurrection (meaning virtually every member of Congress and Pence), a military general will occupy the White House for 120 days while a new election is held for all elected officials for the new/old REPUBLIC. Of course Trump will run and since it will be an HONEST election, he will win by a LANDSLIDE.

And I will keep right on "spewing" this "crap" until it actually happens and disbelievers are FORCE FED the truth. It is going to be very hard to deny when ALL of the MSM is GONE, Facebook and Twitter are GONE (thanks to their assets being seized due to Trump's EO), and you will be seeing it broadcast in loop fashion 24/7 on the civil service emergency broadcast system. At that point you will only have a few options.
2. Leave the country.
3. Get all pissed off and participate in a violent protest and get your ass arrested or shot for insurrection by the military. (And by the way they expect such protests on a massive scale and are prepared to do exactly that ... which is just fine by me 'cause when it's all over there will be a hell of a lot fewer Libtards).
4. Be all pissed off but too chicken-shit to do anything about it except mumble, grumble, bitch and moan, and stuff your face with pizza and beer.

I fully agree that the New World Order is morbid ... including anyone who supports it, which unfortunately is the entire Democrat party.

If they did research it as long and hard as some of us do they would question things. Yes he did away with US INC (US Corporation) just recently. Military did ask him to run, open news back in 2016, just not on MSM.

Gotta remember, libbies trust the govt 100%. I wouldn't let the govt shovel my driveway.

What's behind the 25000 NG in DC. Pelosis army. They are scared to death of the people and should be. Oh yeah, the 25000 have gear, and an "appearance" but no bullets allowed.

They have ammo. And they are there as long as you characters keep trying to sneak in weapons into DC getting ready for the next isurrection. They have already busted two smuggling in weapons. And don't bother with the Cite, Cite crap. Turn on the News, read a newspaper and take a brake from OAN and Newsmax for a few minutes.

2. Leave the country.

They have ammo. And they are there as long as you characters keep trying to sneak in weapons into DC getting ready for the next isurrection. They have already busted two smuggling in weapons. And don't bother with the Cite, Cite crap. Turn on the News, read a newspaper and take a brake from OAN and Newsmax for a few minutes.
Oh, poor CNN-indoctrinated, asleep at the wheel, pitiful lefty. The only half-legitimate news is OAN. And even they don't have a clue what the military has up its sleeve. None of us are trying to sneak weapons into anywhere. Care to post a link to wherever you got your "info" that two were busted trying to smuggle in weapons ... or are you just running off at the mouth with no proof? And if that "info" came from CNN or the MSM, forget it, it is nothing but propaganda. I had my cable taken out 5 years ago, tired of the lying sons a bitches insulting my intelligence and puking every time I saw Rachel Madcow or Chis Mathews or clown Don Lemon. I agree those troops have ammo ... they may not have magazines in their rifles, but rest assured each of them have 10 fully-loaded magzines in the pouches on their person and can be locked and loaded in 10 seconds. We don't have to smuggle in weapons ... we already have 25,000 troops there. The military is just playing Pelosi as an ignorant stooge letting her think the are there to protect her. Take a look at the fencing around the Capitol ... all the locks are on the OUTSIDE ... that fencing is there to keep people IN, not to keep people OUT. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Poor delusional Pelosi thinks the troops are there to protect her but the fact is they have her surrounded. I have seen reports saying that the fencing and troops around the Capitol is because when the mass arrests start, it will be used as a larger version of Alcatraz. Who knows. But there will be thousands of arrests and they have to be put somewhere.

Poor delusional Pelosi thinks the troops are there to protect her but the fact is they have her surrounded. I have seen reports saying that the fencing and troops around the Capitol is because when the mass arrests start, it will be used as a larger version of Alcatraz. Who knows. But there will be thousands of arrests and they have to be put somewhere.

Dude, you are a special kind of nut. But be sure to keep us updated. :laughing0301:

Daryl and DrLove, I will have the last laugh. Buckle up, you will soon be force-fed the truth.
laughing 6.gif

Our military has every bit of this information and much more.
Trump invoked the Insurrection Act of 1807 before leaving office, giving full control to the military to defeat the insurrection of this election fraud. And the military has ample unequivocal PROOF that fraud occurred as well as rampant foreign intervention. The military has a CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY to ACT. If you think for one second the military won't act and throw illegitmate Biden out, you are just plain dumber than a box of horse turds.

And unless THIS election fraud is overturned, and those responsible for the rampant election fraud

If you could demonstrate the slightest evidence for fraud, you wouldn't look like such a weeping sore-loser traitor. But you can't, so you do.

Now, do we have to wait until the end up April to mock you harder, or do you have a specific April date in mind for your fascist coup? Not that we're not mocking you already. We just want to complete the mocking you before you cry and run away forever, which you will do.

So why do you choose to be a loser? Trump being a loser doesn't make you a loser by default. He's just a candidate. Everyone has their candidates lose sometime. That's no big deal. You only became a loser yourself when you attached your lips to the rectum of the loser. If you simply choose to _not_ suck loser ass, you won't be a loser any more. Think about it.

And unless THIS election fraud is overturned, and those responsible for the rampant election fraud

If you could demonstrate the slightest evidence for fraud, you wouldn't look like such a weeping sore-loser traitor. But you can't, so you do.

Now, do we have to wait until the end up April to mock you harder, or do you have a specific April date in mind for your fascist coup? Not that we're not mocking you already. We just want to complete the mocking you before you cry and run away forever, which you will do.

So why do you choose to be a loser? Trump being a loser doesn't make you a loser by default. He's just a candidate. Everyone has their candidates lose sometime. That's no big deal. You only became a loser yourself when you attached your lips to the rectum of the loser. If you simply choose to _not_ suck loser ass, you won't be a loser any more. Think about it.
I just did provide ample evidence immediately above. WATCH MIKE LINDELL'S VIDEO titled "Absolute Proof". Denial will get you absolutely nothing but painting yourself as a fool. And you sir, are the traitor and you are going to be weeping in your Cheerios after the military takes a good piss in them and you leftists will not be able to run away from the truth when the military acts.

And your gross, obscene remarks and complete lack of intelligence just got you IGNORED and I no longer give a little bitty shit what you think or what you have to say. Have a nice life. Bye bye.
laughing 3.gif

Last edited:
I just did provide ample evidence immediately above. WATCH MIKE LINDELL'S VIDEO

That's just a crazy guy making crap up. And you fell for it. Guzzling Putin-piss with such gusto must have pickled your cult brain.

Here's a thought. Locate your 'nads (check your groin area and use high magnification), and then state _exactly_ what the evidence for fraud is, with links to hard evidence (meaning not conspiracy websites).

And your gross, obscene remarks

Such a fragile delicate snowflake. You can dish it out freely, then you squeal like a sissy when you get it back.

just got you IGNORED

Golly, nobody would have predicted you'd cry and run when challenged for evidence. Oh wait, everyone predicted that.

Please watch this and listen very carefully. If you are on the left, please put your CNN indoctrination aside for an hour and LISTEN and THINK, and do so HONESTLY. When the military finally acts, it will not be just politicians on the left who will go down hard, many of them on the right will go down just as hard.

Why hasn't the military acted already? I don't know for certain, but I think this is probably why. There is a law on the books that gives the exiting President full control of the military in the advent of breaches in national security for 60 days after the inauguration of his successor. That means Trump does have that option until March 20th. I think the military is waiting for that time to expire before they act.
Why? So the left cannot scream that "Trump ordered this or that". The military has full control right now due to the Insurrection Act of 1807 which Trump invoked before leaving office along with the exact same hard evidence shown in Mike Lindell's "Absolute Proof" video and much more. They have a CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY to ACT. I think that they want no possible avenue for the public (left or right) to claim they acted on anyone's orders or authority but their own and that they are simply enforcing the Constitution with no political influence whatsoever.

Whoever moved this thread to Conspiracy theories is completely wrong. That our military will act and that military tribunals are coming is no conspiracy theory, it is FACT.

Think this military intervention to defeat the insurrection of this fraudulent election is just about getting rid of Biden?
THINK AGAIN!

Before you get too excited about the idea that Trump signed an Insurrection Act in 2018, you might want to look at the US Code relating to the Insurrection Act.

10 U.S. Code § 254 - Proclamation to disperse | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)

10 U.S. Code § 254 - Proclamation to disperse
" Whenever the President considers it necessary to use the militia or the armed forces under this chapter, he shall, by proclamation, immediately order the insurgents to disperse and retire peaceably to their abodes within a limited time."

Has Trump given, by proclamation, an order for the insurgents to disperse and retire peaceably?

Forum List

Back