Military tribunals incoming?

You do know that I am Retired Military, don't you. And any President that would give the order to subdue congress or cooperate in it in any way is giving an illegal order and it's my duty not to follow that order. Rump found that out when he dispatched the 82nd to DC. Yes, the 82nd showed up. Then they sat down and played a lot of spades and double deck pinnocle. I'll bet they did some shopping and touristy things while they were there as well. The Joint Chiefs said no on them intervening on anything other than a sale at Macy's.
I don't give a little bitty runny shit who you are.

First, with your attitude you are a traitor to your country as any dipshit who supports this fraudulent election is, and especially so if you are retired military or in the military.

Second, Trump gave no order to subdue congress or any illegal order, he invoked the Insurrection Act of 1807 and used the report from the National Intelligence Service to do so. The military has all of the data shown in Mike Lindell's video starting at 1:36:00 in the video. It us UP TO THE MILITARY whether or not they will act, not Trump. But they have a Constitutional DUTY to DEFEAT THIS INSURRECTON that data PROVES UNEQUIVOCALLY occurred. Trump isn't ordering them to do diddly shit.

Furthermore, Trump agreed to run for President in 2016 at the request of the military who have been planning to overthrow the New World Order ever since the NWO did 9/11. If anything, Trump has been taking his orders from the military! And from the looks of things, your hallowed Joint Chiefs could be facing treason charges as will probably 2/3 of the ass holes in Congress.

And those troops are there in D.C. by orders from the Pentagon, not orders from Trump, Pelosi, Biden or anyone else.

Wow, the Q is strong in this one.

You do know that I am Retired Military, don't you. And any President that would give the order to subdue congress or cooperate in it in any way is giving an illegal order and it's my duty not to follow that order. Rump found that out when he dispatched the 82nd to DC. Yes, the 82nd showed up. Then they sat down and played a lot of spades and double deck pinnocle. I'll bet they did some shopping and touristy things while they were there as well. The Joint Chiefs said no on them intervening on anything other than a sale at Macy's.

First, with your attitude you are a traitor to your country as any dipshit who supports this fraudulent election is, and especially so if you are retired military or in the military.

Second, Trump gave no order to subdue congress or any illegal order, he invoked the Insurrection Act of 1807 and used the report from the National Intelligence Service to do so. The military has all of the data shown in Mike Lindell's video starting at 1:36:00 in the video. It us UP TO THE MILITARY whether or not they will act, not Trump. But they have a Constitutional DUTY to DEFEAT THIS INSURRECTON that data PROVES UNEQUIVOCALLY occurred. Trump isn't ordering them to do diddly shit.

Furthermore, Trump agreed to run for President in 2016 at the request of the military who have been planning to overthrow the New World Order ever since the NWO did 9/11. If anything, Trump has been taking his orders from the military! And from the looks of things, your hallowed Joint Chiefs could be facing treason charges as will probably 2/3 of the ass holes in Congress.

And those troops are there in D.C. by orders from the Pentagon, not orders from Trump, Pelosi, Biden or anyone else.

So? Q is literally our military dropping clues.

I don't have time for QAnon card carrying members To the Bitbucket with you.

I don't have time for QAnon card carrying members To the Bitbucket with you.
There is no such thing as QAnon. There is Q and there is Anon. All Anon consists of is a bunch of hapless idiots trying to interpret the Q drops, with no more qualifications than you or I, and at least half of their interetations are dead wrong, and the other half, flip a quarter. Q is literally our military dropping clues ... and hardly ever anythig really specific, they are not going to divulge their plans in detail, why the hell would you give your enemy your exact plans? The idiots that Anon consists of take wild-assed guesses and call it fact. Anon is 90% just a crock of bullshit. And quite frankly I could give a shit if you listen to me or not. Some will, some won't. Some are intelligent, some are dumb as a box o' rocks.

don't have time for QAnon card carrying members To the Bitbucket with you.
Sounds like someone with a government job and a certain level of clearance for access to classified information, but not any particular "need to know" certain information. Hence Ignore, on the theory of see-no-evil hear-no-evil speak-no-evil.
Evidently there are problems with a great deal of illegal recreational drug use at the Q level of top secret clearance in the federal government.

This thread should have been dumped into Conspiracy Theories yesterday afternoon.
But it's funny as hell, so I don't mind. :lol:

I've forgotten more than you'll ever know. I have about 30 sources I check daily and they are alternative to the MSM. Haven't you wondered why nothing ever happens? Why nothing ever changes? I have been watching everything including other sources that have promoted the same theories, nothing happens. More later
Delude yourself all you want. I have been studying this stuff for over 40 years and the military has been planning this for over 15 years. Just because nothing has happened yet doesn't mean diddly shit. They have much to prepare for and they are taking their sweet time to make sure they hit the mark when they do act and don't leave any of the cancer behind. I don't care if they don't act until May what care about is that once they have acted the NWO is DEAD.

YOU - Dizzy yet? :D

tenor.gif
That, numbskull, is exactly, precisely what is fixing to be killed off permanently. :laughing0301: :cul2:

How does one kill something that does not exist? :dunno:

I've forgotten more than you'll ever know. I have about 30 sources I check daily and they are alternative to the MSM. Haven't you wondered why nothing ever happens? Why nothing ever changes? I have been watching everything including other sources that have promoted the same theories, nothing happens. More later
Delude yourself all you want. I have been studying this stuff for over 40 years and the military has been planning this for over 15 years. Just because nothing has happened yet doesn't mean diddly shit. They have much to prepare for and they are taking their sweet time to make sure they hit the mark when they do act and don't leave any of the cancer behind. I don't care if they don't act until May what care about is that once they have acted the NWO is DEAD.

Not according to God son. According to God the NWO wins for a brief time, 3 1/2 years. I've watched all of the Simon Parkes stuff, the Charlie ward stuff etc. I have also sat in your seat. Wanting with every fiber of my being to not accept the demise of this Ntion, the fact of the matter is the United State was lost the moment we accepted the Federal Reserve and the Income Tax scam. That gos way back kid. The Nation was lost before we were born.

YOU - Dizzy yet? :D

tenor.gif
That, numbskull, is exactly, precisely what is fixing to be killed off permanently. :laughing0301: :cul2:

How does one kill something that does not exist? :dunno:
Take a look on a dollar bill, numbnuts, the illuminati eye and pyramid is right there staring you in the face. Only the grossly miisnformed and those who are mentally comatose don't know what it stands for.

Take a look on a dollar bill, numbnuts, the illuminati eye and pyramid is right there staring you in the face. Only the grossly miisnformed and those who are mentally comatose don't know what it stands for.

I love you man, please keep posting about the upcoming military tribunal arrests and executions! :lmao:

Not according to God son. According to God the NWO wins for a brief time, 3 1/2 years. I've watched all of the Simon Parkes stuff, the Charlie ward stuff etc. I have also sat in your seat. Wanting with every fiber of my being to not accept the demise of this Ntion, the fact of the matter is the United State was lost the moment we accepted the Federal Reserve and the Income Tax scam. That gos way back kid. The Nation was lost before we were born.
Well, your Bible you can cram up your ass, the NWO is going down and going down hard. "God" may be right, at some time looooong down the road, then again that stuff in the Bible might have just been written by some peote snorting stoned mystic having visions in the desert while wandering around lost for 40 years. And for all we know, the NWO could have been in existence and running the show whe the Bible was put together. Trying to interpret the riddles in the freaking Bible is worse than trying to interpret Q drops.

Well, your Bible you can cram up your ass, the NWO is going down and going down hard. "God" may be right, at some time looooong down the road, then again that stuff in the Bible might have just been written by some peote snorting stoned mystic having visions in the desert while wandering around lost for 40 years. And for all we know, the NWO could have been in existence and running the show whe the Bible was put together. Trying to interpret the riddles in the freaking Bible is worse than trying to interpret Q drops.

Too funny, you're sitting there WANTING to believe Mike Adams (yes I listen to him too), he too is Christian. Yes, to a non Christian trying to understand the Bible is an impossibility. You have too much hatred inside you. I warned up front that I'd forgotten more than you'll ever know. I've listened Mr. Adams for awhile now.

I love you man, please keep posting about the upcoming military tribunal arrests and executions! :lmao:
I am sick and tired of your infantile attacks. You are hereby IGNORED.

Speaking of infantile attacks....

Too funny, you're sitting there WANTING to believe Mike Adams (yes I listen to him too), he too is Christian. Yes, to a non Christian trying to understand the Bible is an impossibility. You have too much hatred inside you. I warned up front that I'd forgotten more than you'll ever know. I've listened Mr. Adams for awhile now.
Well, since you seem intent on dragging this thread down a religious rabbit hole just to obfuscate what is about to happen, I am IGNORNING you. Have a nice life and go thump thy Bible somewhere else. And go read the book "Autobiography of a Yogi" that explains exactly how Jesus performed every one of his "miracles" using metaphysical science that any adept Yogi can do. If you don't know about that book and haven't read it, you don't know diddly squat.

Last edited:

Well, since you seem intent on dragging this thread down a religious rabbit hole just to obfuscate what is about to happen, I am IGNORNING you. Have a nice life.

You SHOULD ignore me, I will eat you alive.

But they can tell us what "novus ordo seclorum means"?

And the following few images are A-OK with them.

satanaerial-1024x702.jpg
Culture_GeeksGuide_HailSatan.jpg
Solomons-Builders-Freemasons-Founding-Fathers-Washington-DC-by-Christopher-Hodapp-masonic-dollar-bill-explained.jpg
8a9c4007100103ae0d0a9bec47d6e8df.jpg

Moloch the evil Owl, DC
images
pentagon-illuminati.jpg

Coronado Baracks>>
07_big.jpg

097059yk08111.png

Thanks for the PoopChute links - They are AWESOME! :rofl:

BitChute - Questionable - Conservative - Right Bias - Fake News - Hate - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Very Low - Biased - Not Credible - Fake News

• Overall, we rate BitChute extreme right and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories, propaganda, hate speech, poor sourcing, fake news, and a lack of transparency. This source is not credible for accurate information and may be offensive to some (most).
just like cnn

But they can tell us what "novus ordo seclorum means"?

And the following few images are A-OK with them.

satanaerial-1024x702.jpg
Culture_GeeksGuide_HailSatan.jpg
Solomons-Builders-Freemasons-Founding-Fathers-Washington-DC-by-Christopher-Hodapp-masonic-dollar-bill-explained.jpg
8a9c4007100103ae0d0a9bec47d6e8df.jpg

Moloch the evil Owl, DC
images
pentagon-illuminati.jpg

Coronado Baracks>>
07_big.jpg

097059yk08111.png

Daryl Hunt thinks all that is just a big coincidence.

smh

Huh? - I told you that I loved you for heaven's sake! :lol:

Forum List

Back