Military tribunals incoming?

Those who want to know what is going on will watch the videos and actually think.
The lefties on here will remain willfully ignorant and do nothing but lob bullshit and accomplish nothing but proving their ignorance.
I am not even going to respond to them any more because doing so is an utterly pointless waste of time ...
you can't fix stupid.
Hell is coming for them and there isn't a damned thing they can do to stop it.
laughing 1.gif

Thanks for the PoopChute links - They are AWESOME! :rofl:

BitChute - Questionable - Conservative - Right Bias - Fake News - Hate - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Very Low - Biased - Not Credible - Fake News

• Overall, we rate BitChute extreme right and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories, propaganda, hate speech, poor sourcing, fake news, and a lack of transparency. This source is not credible for accurate information and may be offensive to some (most).

Too funny. Did someone make you the arbiter of what constitutes a good source?
Nobody made me an arbiter ... I'm just not one of the delusional, obfuscating, lying left bound and determined to smear or discredit the truth. You are doing so out of IGNORANCE because you haven't even had time to watch the videos before this post. Therefore anything you have to say about those videos is IRRELEVANT.

I've forgotten more than you'll ever know. I have about 30 sources I check daily and they are alternative to the MSM. Haven't you wondered why nothing ever happens? Why nothing ever changes? I have been watching everything including other sources that have promoted the same theories, nothing happens. More later

I've forgotten more than you'll ever know. I have about 30 sources I check daily and they are alternative to the MSM. Haven't you wondered why nothing ever happens? Why nothing ever changes? I have been watching everything including other sources that have promoted the same theories, nothing happens. More later
Delude yourself all you want. I have been studying this stuff for over 40 years and the military has been planning this for over 15 years. Just because nothing has happened yet doesn't mean diddly shit. They have much to prepare for and they are taking their sweet time to make sure they hit the mark when they do act and don't leave any of the cancer behind. I don't care if they don't act until May what care about is that once they have acted the NWO is DEAD.

Last edited:
Politicians on the left are in panic mode, desperately trying to find anything they can do to hold the military back. Their stupid unconstitutional impeachment attempt FAILED. They are out of ammo. They know this is coming, they know that no corrupt leftist court can save their sorry asses, they know that Treason verdicts will be common and they know Treason carries the death penalty and that there is no appeal from a militry tribunal, that military tribunals carry out their sentences swiftly and that the death penalty in the military is a firing squad.

Okay, I watched your vids. So that defense is gone. And you are right, Rump had every intention of declaring Martial Law but in order to make it stick he would first have to have the support of the US Military. And the US Military Joint Chiefs were very clear on their message, "Count us out". Benito would be proud of the attempt but ashamed of the failure.

I'm just not one of the delusional, obfuscating, lying left bound and determined to smear or discredit the truth. You are doing so out of IGNORANCE because you haven't even had time to watch the videos before this post. Therefore anything you have to say about those videos is IRRELEVANT.

You kids should stick with PoopChute and Gateway Pundit.
They will ALWAYS feed your delusional conspiracy-laden Trumpian fantasies of what constitutes "truth"
PS: You picked a great handle - It suits you! ;)
Putin made him do it.

Okay, I watched your vids. So that defense is gone. And you are right, Rump had every intention of declaring Martial Law but in order to make it stick he would first have to have the support of the US Military. And the US Military Joint Chiefs were very clear on their message, "Count us out". Benito would be proud of the attempt but ashamed of the failure.
Ok, so why did Trump agree to run in 2016 AT THE MILITARY'S REQUEST? The military has been planning this for 15 years. There are 800+ military generals working on defeating this insurrection, all "white hats" and all the highest ranking generals in the military and all working closely. There are treasonous ass holes in the military just like everywhere else ... those are fixing to be executed for treason. The rest will do as they are told or meet a similar fate. The Joint Chiefs don't control shit. They are nothing but a PR group.

First, the Joint Chiefs don't control shit, they are nothing but a PR group and most likely said that deliberately to keep the NWO off balance. Trump agreed to run in 2016 AT THE REQUEST OF THE MILITARY. There are over 800 top-ranking generals all working to defeat this insurrection, all "white hats" and all working closely with Trump. There are treasonous ass holes in the miitary just like everywhere else, all soon to be executed. The rest of the military will DO AS THEY ARE ORDERED. Those 800+ generals have been planning this for 15 years! Much of what Trump did over the past four years was orchestrated by them to set the NWO order up for defeat. But at least you took the time to actually watch the videos.

Unless you are a complete mental midget or so indoctrinated by our corrupt communist lying MSM that no amount of truth will ever reach you, you know that there was massive election fraud and massive foreign intervention in this 2020 election, you know the military has more than ample hard evidence of that, you know the Insurrection Act has been invoked, and you know the military has a Constitutional Duty to defeat this insurrection by any means necessary. Furthermore they know damned good and well that unless they do, THEY will not exist any longer because commie Joe will defund them and cripple them beyond recognition.

Thanks for the PoopChute links - They are AWESOME! :rofl:

BitChute - Questionable - Conservative - Right Bias - Fake News - Hate - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Very Low - Biased - Not Credible - Fake News

• Overall, we rate BitChute extreme right and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories, propaganda, hate speech, poor sourcing, fake news, and a lack of transparency. This source is not credible for accurate information and may be offensive to some (most).
Like the NYT....

Trump is going to be inagurated on March 5, you know. Because ... reasons. It's part of the plan. The military has been holding back for ... reasons. Don't think about how it makes no sense, just BELIEVE.

And when March 5 passes without Trump being inagurated, the Q-cult will pick another day. But not all of them. Some of them will drift away from the cult. And that's good.

But some of them will gravitate to other white supremacist terrorist groups. And that's bad. But they're hardcore authoritarian-followers, and they need some sort of daddy-figure to tell them what to do.

Oh, Trump cult? Most of the military dislikes Trump. They're glad to see Biden as president. Just letting you know. The military is loyal to the Constitution, which means they will follow the orders of the lawfully elected CiC, President Biden.

The Military loves Biden? Too funny.

So far so good. Last Military Times poll on Trumpy Bear had him at 44% approval.
That ain't good & was prior to his seditious riot.

Those who want to know what is going on will watch the videos and actually think.
The lefties on here will remain willfully ignorant and do nothing but lob bullshit and accomplish nothing but proving their ignorance.
I am not even going to respond to them any more because doing so is an utterly pointless waste of time ...
you can't fix stupid.

Did you have a date for these "tribunals" to begin?

4f56588cd246707ec5e4d938d28f8a50.gif

Delude yourself all you want. I have been studying this stuff for over 40 years and the military has been planning this for over 15 years. Just because nothing has happened yet doesn't mean diddly shit. They have much to prepare for and they are taking their sweet time to make sure they hit the mark when they do act and don't leave any of the cancer behind. I don't care if they don't act until May what care about is that once they have acted the NWO is DEAD.

YOU - Dizzy yet? :D

tenor.gif

Ok, so why did Trump agree to run in 2016 AT THE MILITARY'S REQUEST? The military has been planning this for 15 years. There are 800+ military generals working on defeating this insurrection, all "white hats" and all the highest ranking generals in the military and all working closely. There are treasonous ass holes in the military just like everywhere else ... those are fixing to be executed for treason. The rest will do as they are told or meet a similar fate. The Joint Chiefs don't control shit. They are nothing but a PR group.

First, the Joint Chiefs don't control shit, they are nothing but a PR group and most likely said that deliberately to keep the NWO off balance. Trump agreed to run in 2016 AT THE REQUEST OF THE MILITARY. There are over 800 top-ranking generals all working to defeat this insurrection, all "white hats" and all working closely with Trump. There are treasonous ass holes in the miitary just like everywhere else, all soon to be executed. The rest of the military will DO AS THEY ARE ORDERED. Those 800+ generals have been planning this for 15 years! Much of what Trump did over the past four years was orchestrated by them to set the NWO order up for defeat. But at least you took the time to actually watch the videos.

Unless you are a complete mental midget or so indoctrinated by our corrupt communist lying MSM that no amount of truth will ever reach you, you know that there was massive election fraud and massive foreign intervention in this 2020 election, you know the military has more than ample hard evidence of that, you know the Insurrection Act has been invoked, and you know the military has a Constitutional Duty to defeat this insurrection by any means necessary. Furthermore they know damned good and well that unless they do, THEY will not exist any longer because commie Joe will defund them and cripple them beyond recognition.

Take a bigger slug of that Koolaid. The Q is strong in this one.

YOU - Dizzy yet? :D

tenor.gif
That, numbskull, is exactly, precisely what is fixing to be killed off permanently. :laughing0301: :cul2:

you can't fix stupid.

Did you have a date for these "tribunals" to begin?

4f56588cd246707ec5e4d938d28f8a50.gif
Well, you may be STUPID enough to give your enemy a precise timetable for your attacks but our military certainly is not. It is stupid to even demand one.

Guzzle your own Koolaid. You bet your ass the Q is strong. Q is literally our military dropping clues. :laughing0301:

Guzzle your own Koolaid. You bet your ass the Q is strong. Q is literally our military dropping clues. :laughing0301:

You do know that I am Retired Military, don't you. And any President that would give the order to subdue congress or cooperate in it in any way is giving an illegal order and it's my duty not to follow that order. Rump found that out when he dispatched the 82nd to DC. Yes, the 82nd showed up. Then they sat down and played a lot of spades and double deck pinnocle. I'll bet they did some shopping and touristy things while they were there as well. The Joint Chiefs said no on them intervening on anything other than a sale at Macy's.

Too funny. Did someone make you the arbiter of what constitutes a good source?
We don't care anymore whether it's a "good source" or not or what their grades were in elementary school.
We are seperating the righteous truth from the Democrat lies being told to us day and night.

You do know that I am Retired Military, don't you. And any President that would give the order to subdue congress or cooperate in it in any way is giving an illegal order and it's my duty not to follow that order. Rump found that out when he dispatched the 82nd to DC. Yes, the 82nd showed up. Then they sat down and played a lot of spades and double deck pinnocle. I'll bet they did some shopping and touristy things while they were there as well. The Joint Chiefs said no on them intervening on anything other than a sale at Macy's.
I don't give a little bitty runny shit who you are.

First, with your attitude you are a traitor to your country as any dipshit who supports this fraudulent election is, and especially so if you are retired military or in the military.

Second, Trump gave no order to subdue congress or any illegal order, he invoked the Insurrection Act of 1807 and used the report from the National Intelligence Service to do so. The military has all of the data shown in Mike Lindell's video starting at 1:36:00 in the video. It us UP TO THE MILITARY whether or not they will act, not Trump. But they have a Constitutional DUTY to DEFEAT THIS INSURRECTON that data PROVES UNEQUIVOCALLY occurred. Trump isn't ordering them to do diddly shit.

Furthermore, Trump agreed to run for President in 2016 at the request of the military who have been planning to overthrow the New World Order ever since the NWO did 9/11. If anything, Trump has been taking his orders from the military! And from the looks of things, your hallowed Joint Chiefs could be facing treason charges as will probably 2/3 of the ass holes in Congress.

And those troops are there in D.C. by orders from the Pentagon, not orders from Trump, Pelosi, Biden or anyone else.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back