military and political instruction films.

I find them entertaining and educational. Military and political instruction films.

There's a lot of young American women and men who'd be well served to follow these instructions.
Of course back in the day Americans didnt have the internet or video games.
It's hard to believe just how bad it's gotten in America as far as obesity goes,they cant even complete minor bits of exercise anymore.
As a kid in the 70's and 80's we were for the most part physically fit.

I've always loved these vids as well.
They give you insight on whats happened in the past and how it affects us today.
They also show which policies we're seeing today and how they fit hand in glove with the policies they were supporting back then.
The Cloward & Piven strategies we're seeing in todays America that cant be denied.

I liked the old training film that told recruits that the MG 42's bark was worse than it's bite. It bit the hell out of them in Europe. I remember in boot camp films that showed how to treat sucking chest wounds and missing limbs. You wonder what else are they were planning.

How about this one, how laws are made? I guess a cartoon isn't long enough to include the corporate money and bribes and special kickbacks that are so Merican in this process.

How about this one, how laws are made? I guess a cartoon isn't long enough to include the corporate money and bribes and special kickbacks that are so Merican in this process.

I loved this and the other cartoons like it. It is a fun way for little kids to learn and maybe inspire others to improve things in this country.

Forum List

Back