Miley Cyrus:My Hillary Has Been Fighting&Fighting All Her Life!,Fighting For What Milee?

Miley is about making sexual gestures in public, being half naked, and drugged up and making a complete ass of herself. Her language is worse than Trumps by far, fuck dat ho.
in 25/30 years, will her daughter try to out do her mom? so far we have gone from Madonna to Britney to Lady Gaga,,then came Miley having sex with a mike. can it get any more graphic on the stage?

Miley should hide her face behind her ass as she usually does.
Not taking Miley's misguided political view into account, I have to say that she has both a nice face and a nice ass, so either one is fine for her to show.

Miley is a hypocrite. She sticks her tongue out and claims it's because she doesn't want people to focus on how pretty she is. If she doesn't want people to think she's pretty, all she has to do is stop wearing all that makeup. My friend saw her once during a rehearsal and she had no makeup on. Got a pic on his cell phone. Didn't recognize her at first and she looked terrible.

Not taking Miley's misguided political view into account, I have to say that she has both a nice face and a nice ass, so either one is fine for her to show.

Miley is a hypocrite. She sticks her tongue out and claims it's because she doesn't want people to focus on how pretty she is. If she doesn't want people to think she's pretty, all she has to do is stop wearing all that makeup. My friend saw her once during a rehearsal and she had no makeup on. Got a pic on his cell phone. Didn't recognize her at first and she looked terrible.
That's very possible.
I remember back in my single days, I had been buying drinks for an chatting up this girl at a bar for a few weeks, finally brought her home.
went to bed with her but in the morning I woke up next to what I think was her grandmother.
I quit drinking after that.

That's very possible.
I remember back in my single days, I had been buying drinks for an chatting up this girl at a bar for a few weeks, finally brought her home.
went to bed with her but in the morning I woke up next to what I think was her grandmother.
I quit drinking after that.
i wonder what bin biden brings home, and when he wakes up, and her make up comes off in her sleep, the lady looks like Elizabeth Warren

As far as I can tell Miley Cyrus is doing everything she can to get beck to her white trash roots. Some women can run around in their underwear and actually look good.This kid always looks like she stepped out from behind a dumpster. As far as her opinions on any thing of substance, I will put more faith in my golden retriever.

As far as I can tell Miley Cyrus is doing everything she can to get beck to her white trash roots. Some women can run around in their underwear and actually look good.This kid always looks like she stepped out from behind a dumpster. As far as her opinions on any thing of substance, I will put more faith in my golden retriever.
how does your golden retriever look in a skimpy outfit? Im sure the dog can sing better, it all comes down to appeal.

how does your golden retriever look in a skimpy outfit? Im sure the dog can sing better, it all comes down to appeal.
In the golden retriever world she's absolutely gorgeous. Rather obvious she hasn't been hanging around a dumpster, unlike Miley. I mean really can any one look at this kid(Miley) and not think "cheap trash"?

Can you imagine Miley Cryus on "Are You Dumber Than A Fifth Grader" ??
Jeff: OK,,,Miley....for $3000.00,,What Year Did Hillary Clinton First Meet Up With President Abraham Lincoln?
Miley: uhh,,,,Abraham Lincoln? who is that? Never heard of him.
is he like the dude who owns those Lincoln cars?

>>> still waiting for the Joyce Blowfart video, crying that Trump lost, and now Joyce is going to have to move to New Jersey

ou1lt.jpg

I want to know why she's always showing her butt when she doesn't even have a butt. :D

She has no ass at all. Lol. :D

images

Poor Miley. I used to defend her against her detractors. Because she was young and having growing pains.

But nope... times up...she needs to grow up.

PS to all you fake hollywood feminists. You don't get to cry "misogyny and sexism" when you exploit yourself as a lewd sex object for money,attention and to gain fame.

Apparently, Miley doesn't see a problem with a 52 year old President having sex with a hot 23F in his spare time,,well at least Dominos Pizza had a regular client for about 5 years

Forum List

Back