Mike Tyson vs. Muhammad Ali: Who would win?

Most of Tysons opponents were beaten before the bell sounded. I remember Frank Bruno looking terrified when he got in the ring.
He had an aura about him.
But he never fought anyone like Ali. I doubt that he would have laid a glove on him.Tyson ould have done ok against the Listons and others of that era. But Ali was a step too far for him.
Ali was the Bruce Lee of boxing.....

Muhammad Ali was too smart ….Mike Tyson’s loses by KO after 6 rounds

not only is Ali the better boxer, he's smarter than Tyson, brothers

Tyson knocked out Larry Holmes easily, and Holmes didn't have a problem with Ali.

I think Iron Mike would have knocked out Ali in pretty quick order.

Tyson knocked out Larry Holmes easily, and Holmes didn't have a problem with Ali.

I think Iron Mike would have knocked out Ali in pretty quick order.

When Tyson and Holmes fought, Larry Holmes was 38 years old and had been out of boxing for 2 years.

He defeated numerous fighters. Your claim that it was a scam is laughable.
In any case, Ali's behavior is against the rules of boxing. Grabbing of the neck, tying, hanging from a rope, insults during a fight, a passive fighting style are all prohibited and these victories are not valid.

The great Joe Frazier said that Ali's team terrorized his family. Were investigations initiated into these cases?

Joe despised Ali. He said he was not a fighter.

Tyson was undoubtedly a Reagan project. In those days, they revived the traditions of the American style, at that time MMA was tough. Tyson boxed in the style of Dempsey, it was his clone. But Tyson did not reach the heights of Dempsey. His punches were not very destructive, he lacked speed. He hit powerfully but quite slowly, this leads to a knock downs, but in boxing, the most important thing is to damage the opponent’s head as much as possible. Here speed is always more important than power. Ruiz would be perfect for this role. Apparently there is too much politics. Blacks always lack speed. Foreman had extrimely powrful punch but was very slow.

Ruiz is now the most promising boxer, but he is not allowed to become a great champion because of the left world scam.

Fury's "victory" performance was on the same level as Phantom Punch. He dived for a few seconds and "classically" knocked out with the hook. During this dive, you could go for a smoke, and then come and watch the fight to the end.

For a fighter of his weight, height and build, diving is clearly not a trump card, but the boy asked the owners to let him finish "nicely"

Looking at this freak, it’s generally hard to imagine that he has ever been involved in sports. In this he also looks like Ali

He defeated numerous fighters. Your claim that it was a scam is laughable.
Tyson under control was great. Taking orders from his fight manager in and out of the ring made him unbeatable. Then he died and Tyson declined. Ali and Tyson would be a great match.

I'm a little late here, but at prime for both??

Wow... I'd say Ali, because he would fought the way Holyfield did. He was a smart fighter, just like Holy!

If you can keep Tyson at a distance, you can take your punches and hit him hard. Evander knew that, and someone like Ali would jab Tyson to death and never let him in. Tyson at his peak was incredible... but it's because he got inside and exploded. Ali wouldn't let him do that.

And he was exposed by HOLYFIELD!!!! My fav boxer of all time!!! I met him!!!

If you can keep Tyson at a distance, you can take your punches and hit him hard. Evander knew that, and someone like Ali would jab Tyson to death and never let him in. Tyson at his peak was incredible... but it's because he got inside and exploded. Ali wouldn't let him do that.

And he was exposed by HOLYFIELD!!!! My fav boxer of all time!!! I met him!!!
:thankusmile: best damn post on this thread.

Yeah Tyson would not have a prayer against Ali.Like you said so well Holyfield exposed him.Holyfield exposed him that he could not last more than a few rounds if he did not knock you out immediately. Holyfield was a smart fighter and knew not to allow Tyson to get in close and inside on you, Ali was the smartest fighter ever so he for sure would not have allowed him to get close inside on him either. If a really good fighter like Holyfield was able to expose Tysons weakness and take advantage of it as he did,just think what Ali would have done to him.Game over for Tyson.

Ali proved how super smart he was in fights in the fight against George Frazier.a huge brute.He baited him by letting him come at him and attack him early on wearing him out so that he got got tired in the later rounds and could no longer stay in the ring with Ali any longer.

Ali faught with the best of them as well with more quality opponents.

Forum List

Back