Mike Tyson vs. Muhammad Ali: Who would win?

my two favorite warriors of all time, against each other, no weapons, sine missione...

Holyfield vs Spartacus?

waddaya think?

Last edited:
Also, a big part of Tysons game was intimidation. That would not have worked on Ali, because he had no fear.
LOL.. hold on a second, do we have Muhammad Ali Superfan here? LMAO.. "HE HAD NO FEAR"

You're making him out as William Wallace LMAO

LOL.. hold on a second, do we have Muhammad Ali Superfan here? LMAO.. "HE HAD NO FEAR"

You're making him out as William Wallace LMAO
No. I'm not anyones "superfan".

Just soneone who had the privilege of personally talking directly to Alu several times, as well as a few others who personally knew him.

He didn't have any "fear" of entering the ring against any of his opponents.

Muhammad Ali was a great fighter as well as a great person and one of my heroes but that said, having seen each in their prime, in a fight between he and Mike Tyson, he would lose.

In my opinion no heavyweight boxer in history could have beaten Mike Tyson in his prime.

Although I believe Muhammad Ali would have beaten most of Mike Tyson's toughest opponents like Evander Holyfield and Lennox Lewis.

Last edited:
Muhammad Ali was a great fighter as well as a great person and one of my heroes but that said, having seen each in their prime, in a fight between he and Mike Tyson, he would lose.

In my opinion no heavyweight boxer in history could have beaten Mike Tyson in his prime.

Although I believe Muhammad Ali would have beaten most of Mike Tyson's toughest opponents like Evander Holyfield and Lennox Lewis.
You make some good points.
What time frame within Tysons career would you consider to be his prime? And who did he post wins over during his prime that you feel would be considered a great fighter as well?

Forum List

Back