mike tyson gets statue

I'm just thankful I never got hit with anything like his uppercut. I wiped out on a 30 footer at Wiamea once and that was bad but I'd do it all over again if I had a choice between that and a Tyson uppercut. I say let the dude have his statue and if it offends you, just avoid it. No biggie.

why are we honoring someone who beat andf abused women and bit the ears off his apponent?
Boxiy hall of fame, kid. And he really was a helluva boxer.

why are we honoring someone who beat andf abused women and bit the ears off his apponent?
Don't know, don't care. I'm not honoring him.

LOL

They got smoked. But you didn’t answer my question. Typical leftist. Glad to hear you are so enthralled with my personal life.
I'm not answering your nonsensical questions.

Hey, you're the one that posts on a message board where you live and where you are going to be at certain times of the day. I tried to help you out and requested that the one thread you started be erased because it was more like a personal blog of your goings on of where you were going to be and at what time.

I'm not answering your nonsensical questions.

Hey, you're the one that posts on a message board where you live and where you are going to be at certain times of the day. I tried to help you out and requested that the one thread you started be erased because it was more like a personal blog of your goings on of where you were going to be and at what time.
You tried to cancel me. That’s not helping anyone. More deranged leftist logic.

Muhammad Ali spoke at KKK rally back in the mid or late 1970's and no one seem to care.

Forum List

Back