Mike Pence Has Sealed Off Records From His 12 Years In Congress

Um, Trump was born into luxury and wealth, educated at the best schools from the beginning, and so forth and so on. Obama was born into poverty and lived many years without the coddling of a Trump. Don't be silly.

:bsflag:

He lived a middle class existence throughout his childhood.
In Indonesia he first attended a Catholic school and then a public school that was also attended by the children of American diplomats. Back in Hawaii he attended one of the most prestigious private schools in the State called Punahou. His Grandparents were middle class and that is who he lived with most of his formative years. No poverty for pbo...
actually his grandmother was a VP at the Bank of Hawaii....we know how liberals feel about that...she was rich and banker...buuuuuurn that rich bitch!

"OMG, Obama was soooo poor, wait his grandparents (who raised him) were rich" When, where, how much? Need a link

"and who the fuck cares if Trump was born rich" whoever posted that Obama was raised in luxury care; the quote clearly is one of tremendous hypocrisy
Madelyn Dunham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bank of Hawaii in 1960 and was promoted to be one of the first female bank vice presidents in 1970

yeah he grew up in poverty....jesus, you guys use the same fucking argument....it's hilarious jakey says he's a rockefellar republican and then uses democrat talking points on wealth and how your were raised, except the talking points are wrong......sucks to flush jakey out again

So, he obama'ed them.....huh....

That he did. Shittingbull has no problem with Barry and his sealed college info but does have a problem with Pence.

Of course Pence is a Republican. If he were a Dem Shittingbull wouldn't have posted this thread because he/she/it wouldn't care.

Just shows what biased fucking hack Shittingbull is.
Don't worry he wont reply, because he's a pussy and he has his mouth on Obama's dick.........it'll take a lot to remove it.

Trump and Pence have built a wall around their pasts.

Pence's voting record is available for everyone to see in the Congressional Record.

I wonder what Hillary said in all those speeches to the Wall Street barons? You do remember the $200,000 hour lomg speeches don't you?

No all that nonsense only exists in the con bubble. Out here in the real world people don't know your list of 'who cares' crap. Just as no one outside the bubble knows who Saul Alinsky is. No one. But cons, because they've been conditioned over a number of years to salivate when they hear certain names or certain words, think that what they hold as common knowledge inside their bubble is common knowledge for everyone, can't understand how normals outside the bubble have never heard of the nonsense they talk about.

It is a shame that the 'normals' you refer too prefer to remain stupid and uninformed
Wait newton, you mean the media hasn't told people about Obama's thought process and about how the left operates? Color me shocked....shocked I tell you....

578677e41b00002700f6db92.jpeg

WASHINGTON ― As presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trumpcontinues his veepstakes tryouts, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence (R) has emerged as a strong contender to get the nod. On Tuesday, the governor introduced the “Apprentice” star at a rally, offering his unwavering support. The next morning, Trump and his kids swung by Pence’s home for a chat ― presumably about sharing a presidential ticket.

Pence wouldn’t give Trump an important battleground state, and he doesn’t exactly electrify any segments of the electorate that Trump might need to expand his appeal. But he does have one big advantage over the other veep candidates being considered. Unlike with New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, a vast swath of Pence’s public records have been sealed off from reporters.

Papers from Pence’s time in Congress, spanning 2001 to 2012, are currently housed at Indiana University in Bloomington. According to the library’s website, the collection comprises “23 cartons and approximately 70 GB of electronic records.” But under the donor agreement, the public is forbidden from seeing these materials until either Dec. 5, 2022, or the death of the donor ― whichever is later.

And who is that donor? According to Dina Kellams, IU’s director of university archives, it’s Mike Pence.

More: Pence Has Sealed Off Records From His 12 Years In Congress

Gee, I wonder what Pence is hiding. I hear he has lots of baggage he'd like to keep hidden. Trump sure knows how to pick winners...

:lmao:

What a flaming hypocrite after all the years of your defending Obama's endless hidden records. You have no integrity at all

WASHINGTON ― As presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trumpcontinues his veepstakes tryouts, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence (R) has emerged as a strong contender to get the nod. On Tuesday, the governor introduced the “Apprentice” star at a rally, offering his unwavering support. The next morning, Trump and his kids swung by Pence’s home for a chat ― presumably about sharing a presidential ticket.

Pence wouldn’t give Trump an important battleground state, and he doesn’t exactly electrify any segments of the electorate that Trump might need to expand his appeal. But he does have one big advantage over the other veep candidates being considered. Unlike with New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, a vast swath of Pence’s public records have been sealed off from reporters.

Papers from Pence’s time in Congress, spanning 2001 to 2012, are currently housed at Indiana University in Bloomington. According to the library’s website, the collection comprises “23 cartons and approximately 70 GB of electronic records.” But under the donor agreement, the public is forbidden from seeing these materials until either Dec. 5, 2022, or the death of the donor ― whichever is later.

And who is that donor? According to Dina Kellams, IU’s director of university archives, it’s Mike Pence.

Gee, I wonder what Pence is hiding. I hear he has lots of baggage he'd like to keep hidden. Trump sure knows how to pick winners...

:lmao:

What a flaming hypocrite after all the years of your defending Obama's endless hidden records. You have no integrity at all
No he just reads talking points and sucks Obama's dick, I guess he's gonna start sucking Hilary's dick....no wonder they want all this tranny stuff done.

Why isn't Hillary or the administration having an open book of Mrs Clinton's emails while she was Secretary of State? Hillary claims no classified information was brought to her attention the whole time she handled foreign matters, so what are they hiding?

What's good for one candidate ought to be sufficient for the other if we are to play by the same rules

The State department is not going to release classified documents for public viewing, for obvious reasons--LOL That's why they haven't released the 22 emails.

I would like to see you get into Condi Rice, Colin Powell's and Madeliene Albrights (all former secretary's of state) email accounts and see what you can dig up--LOL

Harder to do if Condi Rice, Colin Powell, and Maseliene Albright were using government servers, unlike Hillary

Last edited:
Too late to throw up smoke now. I caught two retards parroting a lie with gusto. Don't be that guy who tries to lay down cover for lying assholes.

As for bills Obama sponsored, I already provided a link. So you're looking like a tard now, too.

I hope it doesn't come as a shock to you that Obama's list of legislative accomplishments is MUCH longer than Trump's.

Your odds of finding any notable legislative achievement by Obama are as likely as finding anything he authored for the Harvard Law Review.
That makes no sense. Obama was a long term state senator, a U. S. Senator, etc., before he was elected to the presidency. Trump has a record of bankruptcies, yeah?

Pence would be a good pick for Trump, and no Pence did not seal off his voting record.

Trump has lived in the real world where he faced both reward and risk. Most highly successful people in the private sector have experienced failure.

Obama, on the other hand, has led a highly coddled existence. His integrity and courage are as hearty as a soft boiled egg. He escapes the consequences of his failures, which are imposed on the innocent people he was supposed to serve. Instead, he has been an extraordinarily self-serving politician (something those of us who recongized his narcissism expected).
Um, Trump was born into luxury and wealth, educated at the best schools from the beginning, and so forth and so on. Obama was born into poverty and lived many years without the coddling of a Trump. Don't be silly.
Too late to throw up smoke now. I caught two retards parroting a lie with gusto. Don't be that guy who tries to lay down cover for lying assholes.

As for bills Obama sponsored, I already provided a link. So you're looking like a tard now, too.

I hope it doesn't come as a shock to you that Obama's list of legislative accomplishments is MUCH longer than Trump's.

Your odds of finding any notable legislative achievement by Obama are as likely as finding anything he authored for the Harvard Law Review.
That makes no sense. Obama was a long term state senator, a U. S. Senator, etc., before he was elected to the presidency. Trump has a record of bankruptcies, yeah?

Pence would be a good pick for Trump, and no Pence did not seal off his voting record.

Trump has lived in the real world where he faced both reward and risk. Most highly successful people in the private sector have experienced failure.

Obama, on the other hand, has led a highly coddled existence. His integrity and courage are as hearty as a soft boiled egg. He escapes the consequences of his failures, which are imposed on the innocent people he was supposed to serve. Instead, he has been an extraordinarily self-serving politician (something those of us who recongized his narcissism expected).
Tough going to private school in Hawaii.

The smell of fear is invigorating.

And then there was that Choom Gang that terrorized all the other kids...oh wait. Obabble was a Choom Gang Member!

Good. It's about time Republicans started acting more like Democrats. Right, Obama?

Why isn't Hillary or the administration having an open book of Mrs Clinton's emails while she was Secretary of State? Hillary claims no classified information was brought to her attention the whole time she handled foreign matters, so what are they hiding?

What's good for one candidate ought to be sufficient for the other if we are to play by the same rules

The State department is not going to release classified documents for public viewing, for obvious reasons--LOL That's why they haven't released the 22 emails.

I would like to see you get into Condi Rice, Colin Powell's and Madeliene Albrights (all former secretary's of state) email accounts and see what you can dig up--LOL
But none of her emails were classified.

Makes sense from a state department that also handles intelligent information from some of the most volatile and unstable regions like Benghazi, doesn't it?

Only the rubes in the Republican party could believe a billionaire is 'one of them' and has their best interests in mind.

The disconnect from reality is epic.
DEmocrats do it all the time, Tom Steyer, George Soros, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and not to mention countless millionaires like the Obamas, Clintons, you know people that worked hard and stole from the public treasury.
so bucky excuses Trump's "democratic" tendecies by pointing toward other Democratic candidates and folks?

Logicall, theny, bucky is saying he does not care about "tendencies" but only about getting his democrat elected.

That is madness.

Vote for Johnson.

Every vote he ever took is recorded, and that's what matters. I mean, it's not like he's telling us he's the smartest guy in the room while refusing to let us read what he wrote in college, and stuff.

"OMG, Obama was soooo poor, wait his grandparents (who raised him) were rich" When, where, how much? Need a link

"and who the fuck cares if Trump was born rich" whoever posted that Obama was raised in luxury care; the quote clearly is one of tremendous hypocrisy
Bank of Hawaii in 1960 and was promoted to be one of the first female bank vice presidents in 1970

yeah he grew up in poverty....jesus, you guys use the same fucking argument....it's hilarious jakey says he's a rockefellar republican and then uses democrat talking points on wealth and how your were raised, except the talking points are wrong......sucks to flush jakey out again
Compare that with Trump being born into wealth and Obama into single parent poverty and being dragged literally across the world.

bucky is unhappy I have no trouble flushing him and is simply trolling off OP. :lol:

To the OP: show me where Pence has sealed off his congressional records.

Compare that with Trump being born into wealth and Obama into single parent poverty and being dragged literally across the world.

bucky is unhappy I have no trouble flushing him and is simply trolling off OP. :lol:

To the OP: show me where Pence has sealed off his congressional records.

Remember how Trump got a full scholarship to an Ivy League school because he claimed to have Cherokee Cheekbones?

Oh, wait.

Only the rubes in the Republican party could believe a billionaire is 'one of them' and has their best interests in mind.

The disconnect from reality is epic.
DEmocrats do it all the time, Tom Steyer, George Soros, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and not to mention countless millionaires like the Obamas, Clintons, you know people that worked hard and stole from the public treasury.
so bucky excuses Trump's "democratic" tendecies by pointing toward other Democratic candidates and folks?

Logicall, theny, bucky is saying he does not care about "tendencies" but only about getting his democrat elected.

That is madness.

Vote for Johnson.
No dipshit, he'll cut taxes, build a wall, and repeal obamacare......all just for me.....what he won't do is fuck you in the ass, enmcmven though you want it so bad....so you can put away you ky.

Forum List

Back