Mike Lindell visits Trump to suggest martial law. I am not making this up.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Last edited:

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Except no one will listen to Trump at this moment. He's been neutered. All he can do between now and the 20th is pardon..and even that's gonna be scrutinized.
I think he screwed the pooch when he left Pence hanging. No way Pence pardons him now....but I have seen stranger sycophant behavior.

Lastamender

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Outside of family he is just about all Trump has left.
What sense does this make when over 73 million voted for this man? Attack people that know him accomplishes what but encouraging hate. It is how they are getting away with the fraud. It is why they have redefined patriotism as if challenging or holding people accountable is somehow unpatriotic.

JackOfNoTrades

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Except no one will listen to Trump at this moment. He's been neutered. All he can do between now and the 20th is pardon..and even that's gonna be scrutinized.
I think he screwed the pooch when he left Pence hanging. No way Pence pardons him now....but I have seen stranger sycophant behavior.
Only way Pence can pardon him is if he resigns..and he ain't gonna do that.

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I think he would resign to save himself the ass reaming he is going to get from the legal system.

JackOfNoTrades

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think he would resign to save himself the ass reaming he is going to get from the legal system.
He won't. He's not that smart. He really believes he can pardon himself and his family.

Reaction score
What sense does this make when over 73 million voted for this man? Attack people that know him accomplishes what but encouraging hate. It is how they are getting away with the fraud. It is why they have redefined patriotism as if challenging or holding people accountable is somehow unpatriotic.
81 million voted against him, since 81 is greater than 73 shouldn't he just ride off in the sunset.

OP
Mac1958

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
81 million voted against him, since 81 is greater than 73 shouldn't he just ride off in the sunset.
They keep bringing that number. They STILL lost by 8 million.

Oh yeah, that's fake news.

The alternate universe remains alive and well.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sure, Declare martial law. I didn't think he could destroy his reputation worse than he already has, but that would do it.

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Anyone who owns any business selling a product or service, is insane to publicly be a vocal partisan. Regardless of what side of the aisle you're on. In this bombastic divided time, why on earth would you alienate half of the population?

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Anyone who owns any business selling a product or service, is insane to publicly be a vocal partisan. Regardless of what side of the aisle you're on. In this bombastic divided time, why on earth would you alienate half of the population?
Some people have principles. I know thats a foreign concept to a liar and terrorist.

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Some people have principles. I know thats a foreign concept to a liar and terrorist.
No you don't get it. If you're in business, and especially when you have employees, you need to be thinking about your teams wellbeing and the companies success.
In today's climate, it's now gotten to the point that if you're a vocal partisan, you're not only putting your company's success at risk, but you could be putting yourself, your family, your employees and their family's safety at risk.

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No you don't get it. If you're in business, and especially when you have employees, you need to be thinking about your teams wellbeing and the companies success.
In today's climate, it's now gotten to the point that if you're a vocal partisan, you're not only putting your company's success at risk, but you could be putting yourself, your family, your employees and their family's safety at risk.
Look up the meaning of principles. Malcolm X and MLK died for them. You are coming from a place of fear not strength.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List