Mike Lindell visits Trump to suggest martial law. I am not making this up.

The MyPillow Crackhead Guy was the only meeting Donald took yesterday. Hilarious! :laugh2:
Former Nunes butthole Kash Patel as Acting CIA Director for three days? ALARMING!!

Er00Oz9VkAABAXo.jpg

Anyone who owns any business selling a product or service, is insane to publicly be a vocal partisan. Regardless of what side of the aisle you're on. In this bombastic divided time, why on earth would you alienate half of the population?

That is so true.

I do not understand why Mr. L. would say something so controversial at this late date.

Surely, he is smart enough to know that he is angering millions of potential customers.

Of course, he is also pleasing millions of potential customers, too.

Well, I guess that he is counting on the latter group to stay in business.

As a lifelong coward, I commend Mr. L. for his courage -- or stupidity. I guess time will tell us which it was.

Sure, Declare martial law. I didn't think he could destroy his reputation worse than he already has, but that would do it.

The top military brass have sent a warning that such an illegal order won't be followed.

The former Pentagon chiefs warned against use of the military in any effort to change the outcome.

“Efforts to involve the U.S. armed forces in resolving election disputes would take us into dangerous, unlawful and unconstitutional territory,” they wrote. “Civilian and military officials who direct or carry out such measures would be accountable, including potentially facing criminal penalties, for the grave consequences of their actions on our republic.”

A number of senior military officers, including Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, have said publicly in recent weeks that the military has no role in determining the outcome of U.S. elections and that their loyalty is to the Constitution, not to an individual leader or a political party.

The 10 former Pentagon leaders also warned in their Post article of the dangers of impeding a full and smooth transition at Defense Department prior to Inauguration Day as part of a transfer to power to President-elect Joe Biden. Biden has complained of efforts by Trump-appointed Pentagon officials to obstruct the transition.

Anyone who owns any business selling a product or service, is insane to publicly be a vocal partisan. Regardless of what side of the aisle you're on. In this bombastic divided time, why on earth would you alienate half of the population?
That is so true. I do not understand why Mr. L. would say something so controversial at this late date.
No, I'd disagree.

I think Lindell's strategy -- going right after Trumpsters 100% -- was pretty smart. He fucking OWNS the market for 30% to 35% of the country. To hell with the rest.

That's essentially what Trump himself did. He went after a large, easily identifiable, easily reachable and very gullible population -- the talk radio groupies. He focused on them like a laser and spoke to them alone. Exclusively in their language. That's what got him elected.

Target marketing. It's smart business.

Last edited:
Sure, Declare martial law. I didn't think he could destroy his reputation worse than he already has, but that would do it.

The top military brass have sent a warning that such an illegal order won't be followed.

The former Pentagon chiefs warned against use of the military in any effort to change the outcome.

“Efforts to involve the U.S. armed forces in resolving election disputes would take us into dangerous, unlawful and unconstitutional territory,” they wrote. “Civilian and military officials who direct or carry out such measures would be accountable, including potentially facing criminal penalties, for the grave consequences of their actions on our republic.”

A number of senior military officers, including Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, have said publicly in recent weeks that the military has no role in determining the outcome of U.S. elections and that their loyalty is to the Constitution, not to an individual leader or a political party.

The 10 former Pentagon leaders also warned in their Post article of the dangers of impeding a full and smooth transition at Defense Department prior to Inauguration Day as part of a transfer to power to President-elect Joe Biden. Biden has complained of efforts by Trump-appointed Pentagon officials to obstruct the transition.
Separate the country then. Please do it!

That is so true. I do not understand why Mr. L. would say something so controversial at this late date.
No, I'd disagree.

I think Lindell's strategy -- going right after Trumpsters 100% -- was pretty smart. He fucking OWNS the market for 30% to 35% of the country. To hell with the rest.

That's essentially what Trump himself did. He went after a large, easily identifiable, easily reachable and very gullible population -- the talk radio groupies. He focused on them like a laser and spoke to them alone. Completely in their language. That's what got him elected.

You guys are the greatest blowhards in human history. You think you are of greatness but produce so very little that is tangible. You are closer to "The Wolf on Wall Street then to Sgt. York". And you will never understand what Sgt. York is.

Separate the country because the military won't follow Donnie's illegal order and coup attempt?
You make absolutely ZERO sense 99% of the time dude.

No, I'd disagree.

That's essentially what Trump himself did. He went after a large, easily identifiable, easily reachable and very gullible population -- the talk radio groupies. He focused on them like a laser and spoke to them alone. Completely in their language. That's what got him elected.

You guys are the greatest blowhards in human history. You think you are of greatness but produce so very little that is tangible. You are closer to "The Wolf on Wall Street then to Sgt. York". And you will never understand what Sgt. York is.
You're a Trumpster.

Lyndell has been on fox and TV preacher shows almost non stop since he started. The crazies are the only customers he cares about.

And again, from a business standpoint, it's stupid to alienate half the country. If he's satisfied that he now has a much narrower customer base, then oh well, guess it doesn't matter. It's to his own and his employees peril though.
Reminds me though of Michael Jordan who was criticized for not being more vocal and not being an activist. "Republicans buy sneakers too", was his famous reply.
I would be like Mike, in that if I ran a company, I would be thinking beyond my personal views, and I would be thinking about my employees wellbeing. Something I say can end up impacting their lives, and their family's lives. My activism can be their layoff and a trip to the unemployment line.

Of course they wouldn't follow such a stupid order, but that's not the point. The fact that he would attempt to do such a thing is just more icing on the trump crazy cake.

You don't think rightwing crazy, and trump's coup attempt hasn't already separated the country?

Lindell is another one that will soon find out that being too close to Trump will be detrimental to both your personal reputation and your finances.
Ahhh..how fascist of you......

Must attack and destroy all political enemies of the communists I see.

Outside of family he is just about all Trump has left.
He has MILLIONS. And the left's recent attacks on the country has only strengthened that bond

You right wing idiots attacked the Capitol.

CORRECTION: An extremely small percentage of right wingers attacked the capitol.

I denounce them. Do you denounce Antifa and BLM rioters?

Yes I denounce anyone that riots or destroys someone else's property. I am all for peaceful protest. I guess if you count all the Trump Humpers across America, yea it's a small %.

Forum List

Back