Mike Lindell visits Trump to suggest martial law. I am not making this up.

Well, why not. The cartoon continues.

Two presidencies today:
Biden: "Here's my plan for getting the Covid vaccine distributed quickly and rebuilding the economy."
Trump: "I'm conferring with a pillow salesman about imposing martial law."
The last I checked, anyone that knows Trump, or any president for that matter, is free to approach them and make suggestions. It's called: The Freedom of Speech! I know you absolutely hate our liberties, but relax, your Marxist puppet who, bows to China's and George Soros' demands, will soon be in place.

Two presidencies today:
Biden: "Here's my plan for getting the Covid vaccine distributed quickly and rebuilding the economy."
The last I checked, anyone that knows Trump, or any president for that matter, is free to approach them and make suggestions. It's called: The Freedom of Speech! I know you absolutely hate our liberties, but relax, your Marxist puppet who, bows to China's and George Soros' demands, will soon be in place.
:itsok:

Outside of family he is just about all Trump has left.
What sense does this make when over 73 million voted for this man? Attack people that know him accomplishes what but encouraging hate. It is how they are getting away with the fraud. It is why they have redefined patriotism as if challenging or holding people accountable is somehow unpatriotic.
Trump has perverted the word “patriotism” to be synonymous with Trumpism. The way the word is tossed around and abused is truly sad.

Two presidencies today:
I would have a hard time defending someone who is suggesting martial law and suspending the Constitution. Silly me, all this time I’ve though patriotism is about DEFENDING the Constitution. I guess I heard wrong.

Two presidencies today:
I would have a hard time defending someone who is suggesting martial law and suspending the Constitution. Silly me, all this time I’ve though patriotism is about DEFENDING the Constitution. I guess I heard wrong.
This is Trump. He doesn't care about anything but his profoundly brittle ego.

The question is how the Trumpsters don't see that.

Two presidencies today:
I just Googled “my pillow martial law”. That guy is bizarre. Would love to see cancel culture nail the company.

Two presidencies today:

LOLOLOL..

Two presidencies today:
General Flynn suggested that weeks ago. Trump didn't do it. He is not going to do it now.

So, who cares?

You're trying to justify the bullshit. It's too late for that.

Two presidencies today:

LOLOLOL..

As TrumpWorld gets smaller and more intense, their attempts to defend him are only going to get more entertaining.

Two presidencies today:

LOLOLOL..

As TrumpWorld gets smaller and more intense, their attempts to defend him are only going to get more entertaining.

Fast forward 6 weeks and see where Trump is.

Two presidencies today:

LOLOLOL..

Oh yeah.

This incredibly fascinating story doesn't end when he finally and mercifully vacates the White House next week.

Two presidencies today:

LOLOLOL..

Oh yeah.

This incredibly fascinating story doesn't end when he finally and mercifully vacates the White House next week.

This was predictable in 2015.. Trump has been a screw up all his life. He doesn't do due diligence. He goes with "hunches".. He starts out manic and enthusiastic.. and moves on to lazy ,bored and vengeful.. blaming everyone around him.

Two presidencies today:
I just Googled “my pillow martial law”. That guy is bizarre. Would love to see cancel culture nail the company.
Of course you would you are a Marxist.

Two presidencies today:
Of course you would you are a Marxist.

You must be a High school drop out.

General Flynn suggested that weeks ago. Trump didn't do it. He is not going to do it now.

So, who cares?

You're trying to justify the bullshit. It's too late for that.
These are last hours of the Trump presidency and he’s hanging out with lunatics.

Not a chance in hell I would have bought one of his POS pillows before I knew of his love of Trump, those odds are even lower now...

Two presidencies today:

They keep pretending that the capitol insurrection wasn't their people. Of course everyone knows that it was

Two presidencies today:

They keep pretending that the capitol insurrection wasn't their people. Of course everyone knows that it was

It's a fuckin' madness. Literally.

Group pathology. We saw this 80 years ago and thought we had learned.

Forum List

Back