Mike Lindell needs your thoughts and prayers as he loses motion to dismiss

Of course he did, dumb ass.
Bullshit, fucktard. That's The Big Lie. No way a motherfucker that can't fill a HS gym had the enthusiasm to get the most votes ever in America. You can believe that happened; But I'm calling bull-to-the-motherfuckin'-shit on that.

The 2020 election was cheated as surely as the day is long. (Also as surely as the skidmarks in your undies)

Last edited:
What is it you don't understand about my being hoi polloi?
New word for the day? It's important to broaden your vocabulary,and practice your new words, but don't expect those that already know what they mean to be impressed.

New word for the day? It's important to broaden your vocabulary,and practice your new words, but don't expect those that already know what they mean to be impressed.
Just imagine how empty PhonyPhotoPhreak's day would have been, had they not been given the chance to pop in somewhere and smear some shit.

Man, oh man!

Mr. L. is one brave dude.

He believes that the 2020 election was rigged, and he has sacrificed his business to promote his cause.

As a lifelong coward myself, I sure do admire him.

When he loses the current lawsuit (and he will!), he will be lucky if he is left with one suit and a pair of shoes. Hopefully, he will have enough money to afford a small apartment in a reasonably safe suburban area.

Who knows? Maybe sometime in the next century evidence will be found to show that Mr. L. was right.

Trump`s own judges said that he and you are full of shit with your voter fraud idiocy.

Now show us your proof of voter fraud.

The way you cheer on election cheating in America is sickening. I ain't got nuthin' for ya.

My broke ass has several bathrobes, towels, bathmats, etc.. I lack for nothing.
What man owns “several” bathrobes? That’s several too many.

I cheer reality and facts. Election cheating is “The Big Lie”.

Mike Lindell is now on my prayer list. He gave the world a pillow that assists people who can't sleep well at night, and it works! :thup:
Thousands of people wish him well, and he deserves their wishes that all goes well for his penchant for making people comfortable with products he put his mind on improving a lot of human discomforts. People understand it better when they hit 70. and some, younger.
No reason to believe his quackery. If he tries to sell you a pillow feel free to buy it. If he tries to sell you an election lie, shove it up his ass.

What is it you don't understand about my being hoi polloi?
Hoi Polloi! Yeah! Woo!

iu

The day you have a decent vocabulary is never, fuctidiot.

Forum List

Back