Mike Lindell Asks Federal Appeals Court to Help End Dominion Voting Defamation Lawsuit

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is funny.

lindell and his lawyers are claiming that Dominion is a part of the government because the government buys machines from the company.

Seriously they are trying to claim this.

And used it as a reason to end the lawsuit by Dominion.

The trump appointed judge who allowed the case to continue was right to allow it.

We will see what the appeal court says.

If I was a judge on that court, I would laugh lindell out of court while throwing out his appeal.

Seriously lindell actually believes we are a communist nation if he thinks that Dominion is part of the government.

But then again, I've seen many posts from trump people on this board that believes the US is a communist country.

trump people: A private company isn't owned by and a part of the US government.

This is funny.

lindell and his lawyers are claiming that Dominion is a part of the government because the government buys machines from the company.

The trump appointed judge who allowed the case to continue was right to allow it.

We will see what the appeal court says.

If I was a judge on that court, I would laugh lindell out of court while throwing out his appeal.

Seriously lindell actually believes we are a communist nation if he thinks that Dominion is part of the government.

But then again, I've seen many posts from trump people on this board that believes the US is a communist country.

trump people: A private company isn't owned by and a part of the US government.

Dominion ran the Maricopa County election. That is about the same thing. Dominion is the only one with administrators access to data. That is against the law right there. Why is nothing or has nothing been done about it?

Mike needs to buy plenty clothes for his stay under a bridge this winter. Maybe he and Rudy can spoon?:itsok:
A lot of heroes end up under bridges. Our veterans who the Democrats have always treated like shit are prime examples.

You'd think by now that when facing a billion dollar lawsuit from Dominion ...
MrPillow would have learned to ZIP IT! 🤫
He should be at Wal-Mart begging some boxes for his...soon to be...home under a bridge in Minnesota.

He should be at Wal-Mart begging some boxes for his...soon to be...home under a bridge in Minnesota.

:heehee:

57999e7f65739c6e88f66fbc8a608b683ef97d8593d7c5c6409d1ead52dcfc1f_1.jpg

This is funny.

I used to work for a government subcontractor. When the government buys from you, you are a subcontractor contracting out to them.

We were considered part of the government, subject to every government law and regulation requiring government inspections, investigations and background checks.

Dominion is a government subcontractor.

Let's change back to mechanical machines that don't run off software or plugs into the internet and see how it affects our elections.

and his lawyers are claiming that Dominion is a part of the government because the government buys machines from the company
They're government ballot-counting machines.

And I don't care if it's Dominion or any other name. Just get that foreign software-programmed vote-tallying crap out of my country and don't ever let it come back here.

They're government ballot-counting machines.

And I don't care if it's Dominion or any other name. Just get that foreign software-programmed vote-tallying crap out of my country and don't ever let it come back here.

All because Trump lost the election.

No. The election was STOLEN by fraud perpetrated by Dominion. Dominion Voting Systems and its affiliates, associates, and defenders will have to be driven out of the U.S. courthouse and out of the U.S. by military force.

Yeah.. The Chinese controlled the thermostats that interferred with the Dominion machines..

And that was after Italygate conspired with the CIA.

Forum List

Back