Mike Lindell Announces New Election Lawsuit

Unfortunately, I don't think it will go any better than the other ones though. :(
Lindell's hoax has failed. He did not file because he could not get any states' attorneys general to sign off on his hoax. His self-aggrandizement and lies just blew up in his face.

Yes, lots of pictures. Trump knows his audience. They have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker.
Fools and their $$$.

But it's receiving 'glowing' reviews.

Donald Trump is keeping it all in the family with his new book not only is he self-publishing the coffee table book, but he’s also using his kids to give him a glowing review. Yes, the former president had Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump Jr. offer up their thoughts on their dad’s time in office.

“Every day for four years I worked alongside my father as he fought for hardworking Americans as the people’s President,” wrote Ivanka. “These photos provide an intimate glimpse of some of the most pivotal moments of his historic presidency.”
Not to be outdone by his sister’s kind words, Donald Jr. added another layer of flattery for his dad’s publication. “No one accomplished as much for America as my father did in his four years in the White House,” praised Donald Jr. “This incredible photo book documents every step of the way. Truly, one of a kind!”

Really?

Does it show Trump with two Russians, Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Russian Ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak?

The meeting occurred at the request of Russian President Vladimir Putin during a recent phone call with Trump.
“He chose to receive him because Putin asked him to,” a White House spokesman told the outlet of Trump’s meeting with Lavrov. “Putin did specifically ask on the call when they last talked.”

U.S. reporters and photographers were shut out.

Imagine that.

First, before we get to that, ummm, notable assertion above, well, I gotta inform poor poster 'offal' that his link above doesn't answer the questions asked.
Sorry to say.
-----------------------------------

Now, back to Aletheia, and the killing of Mike Lindell.

See, it is such "I-do-believe-" thinking that got the Rightfield such notable representatives as Shirt-Tucking Rudy, Krakenpot Powell, those two Colorado lawyers who just got dinged for almost $200,000 for their frivolous 'election fraud' lawsuit, and of course the Q-Shaman with the goat-head hat.

In other words, there is a strata of nutso-crazo that orbits around Trumplandia.

Now in my real world reality, I think it is corrosive and is doing yet to be determined real harm to America.

But, with that said, in my avatar's made-up imaginary existence, well, Rightfield nutsocrazo is entertaining as hell.

At the end of the day, let's all agree that when Fox assassinates the Pillowboy... someone will dutiful post the story on this chatroom. And why not pictures too?

K?
Not only that the Lindell started a war with republicans too.

November 23 2021
MyPillow chief and 2020 dead-ender Mike Lindell has long promised that he would file an election-fraud complaint with the Supreme Court on Tuesday morning. But now he claims to have missed that goal because he was silenced by Republican National Committee Chairperson Ronna McDaniel.

It was a last-minute pressure campaign orchestrated by the RNC and McDaniel that prevented his case from moving forward and “saving the country,” Lindell now alleges.

Lindell blasted McDaniel, alleging she orchestrated a vast Republican conspiracy against him when she finally acknowledged late last week that President Joe Biden won the 2020 election.

“How dare the RNC try and stop this case from getting to the Supreme Court. Shame on you, RNC! You are worse than Fox [News] now!” he stated.

low effort...

in review, Here is the Evidence allows people to upload/post evidence of voter fraud during the 2020 election. Although they request that people only post evidence that would be admissible in court, most of the information comes from social media posts and poor sources such as Breitbart, Epoch Times, and Judicial Watch, all of which we rate as far-right biased and Questionable. They also have supposed witness accounts that come from unreliable sources such as Some Bitch Told Me. While some of the information is factual many of the posts rely on poor sources who frequently fail fact checks and have been publishing misinformation regarding election fraud during the 2020 election.

yea, i got my evidence from "some bitch told me"

low effort...

in review, Here is the Evidence allows people to upload/post evidence of voter fraud during the 2020 election. Although they request that people only post evidence that would be admissible in court, most of the information comes from social media posts and poor sources such as Breitbart, Epoch Times, and Judicial Watch, all of which we rate as far-right biased and Questionable. They also have supposed witness accounts that come from unreliable sources such as Some Bitch Told Me. While some of the information is factual many of the posts rely on poor sources who frequently fail fact checks and have been publishing misinformation regarding election fraud during the 2020 election.

yea, i got my evidence from "some bitch told me"
That means 0. Try again.

Yet he's on fucking TV EVERYDAY crying about what cancel culture has done to him...

Do you people EVER tire of being played like a fiddle?
You know, I really cannot blame Lindell. Trumptards exist to be exploited and that's what he is doing.

Not his fault that they keep falling for his and the orange douche bag's lies over and over again.

Forum List

Back