Mike Lindell Announces New Election Lawsuit

The Supreme Court it shirking its duty by not even hearing evidence. That's what they get paid for.
I don't think so.

It is not the job of the Supremes to review 'evidence'. Their job is to hear arguments on appeal.

The usual track is: the 'evidence' would have been presented to a lower court. A decision rendered by that jurisdiction. And that decision would wends its way up the appellate ladder......until, perhaps, the Supremes agree to hear the arguments from the last appellate decision.

I am absolutely positive of that. I think.

The same morons that buy Trump's Chinese made, overpriced trinkets.

People aren't boycotting the crackpots pillows because he is a crackpot, they aren't buying his pillows because they are junk.

The advertisements for the My Pillow claim it is the number one pillow recommended by the National Sleep Foundation. Of course it is.

The only products recommended by the National Sleep Foundation are the My Pillow products and that is because the National Sleep Foundation was founded by the My Pillow company for the purpose of being able to engage in what many would call false advertising.

$40.00 for a pillow at Walmart?

I bought another at bed bath and beyond two years ago for $25.00

Just because you don't like his products, which I don't think you've even actually tried them to have first hand knowledge, doesn't mean others can't. I mean a lot of people love monster energy drinks and I think they are disgusting but that doesn't mean others can't like them.

And cheaper isn't better anymore than expensive is better. It's all still opinion based. I buy 100 dollar 411 boots because they are way more comfortable for work than the 30 dollars ones from Walmart I cut grass in. And my Pittsburg 30 dollar wrenches I use at work are just as good as my 80 dollar Milwaukee ones I have at home.

I wonder what the pillow dude thought when he got to the SOCTUS building and found it empty?

I do also wonder what his next date will be, he has only moved it 4 times now.

The Supreme Court it shirking its duty by not even hearing evidence. That's what they get paid for.

They do not get paid to hear every case ever. They also do not get paid to hear evidence on days when they are not in session.

Just because you don't like his products, which I don't think you've even actually tried them to have first hand knowledge, doesn't mean others can't. I mean a lot of people love monster energy drinks and I think they are disgusting but that doesn't mean others can't like them.

And cheaper isn't better anymore than expensive is better. It's all still opinion based. I buy 100 dollar 411 boots because they are way more comfortable for work than the 30 dollars ones from Walmart I cut grass in. And my Pittsburg 30 dollar wrenches I use at work are just as good as my 80 dollar Milwaukee ones I have at home.
Not products, one product, pillows.
Over priced and just not worth it.
Replaced both $40.00 pillows from Walmart with $25.00 ones from Bed, Bath and Beyond.
BTW, Lindell did drop the price from $40.00 on his website to $20.00 (with promo code)

Regular price is $70.00.
Which, they've always been 'discounted' on TV and his website.
A bit of deceptive advertising there.

People must like them, they keep buying them, just like Red Bull and Monster.
Don't understand that either.

He's actually making record profits this year despite the loss of many sponsors who have blacklisted him. In addition to that he has diversified his product line and reached out to a whole new branch of the customer base. The growth curves his company is following parallel those of the most successful businesses like Amazon and Tesla for instance.
Which is exactly why he is making a public ass of himself. He knows the tard herd falls for this bullshit and love him for it.

Yep, having idiots pay for his picture, of course, 'book'.

Donald J. Trump is publishing a book of photographs celebrating his time as president, according to a statement from his office. Titled “Our Journey Together,” the book includes more than 300 photographs and captions written by Mr. Trump.
Yes, lots of pictures. Trump knows his audience. They have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker.

Unfortunately, I don't think it will go any better than the other ones though. :(
It's a HOAX!

Jesus, you people are way too easily conned.

Pathetic.

The tard herd are eating their own. Awesome.
Fox News is sneaky as a fox. They are the enemy. They went against Pres. Trump twice at each election. but I do believe that they are going to have Mike killed. Lindell stands alone, fighting for our liberty. No one will have him on their show. And I mean no one.

02.jpg

Yet he's on fucking TV EVERYDAY crying about what cancel culture has done to him...

Do you people EVER tire of being played like a fiddle?
Grampa, I finally saw that ad last night because I was watching the Rittenhouse interview on Fox -- normally don't watch TV -- and I didn't get "crying" out of it. In fact, I got inspired to go and spend more money on his site.

Fox News is sneaky as a fox. They are the enemy. They went against Pres. Trump twice at each election. but I do believe that they are going to have Mike killed. Lindell stands alone, fighting for our liberty. No one will have him on their show. And I mean no one.

View attachment 567600
I think he's tough enough to take it. I'll support him forever for bailing Rittenhouse out of jail.

I like your siggy.

I have a good new habit. Every time someone starts a pissy new Lindell thread or makes an unhinged pissy Lindell hate post, I go and spend a few hundred bucks on things on his site to donate to Veterans' support groups. Veterans love those warm bathrobes and fluffy pillows and towels!

So, go on ahead and make some Veteran's day, you whiners!

Really? I thought his company was private.
Where did that revelation come from?
Can you offer us a source, good poster 'offal'?

Really? I thought his company was private.
Got a source on that info?

Really? Who? And how do you know?
I thought his company was private?

Really? A private company reveals such to you, good poster 'offal'?

Can you give us a little backgrounder on that info, good poster 'offal'?
What sock puppet are you?
You get one of these from me forever....
I don't do research for lazy bitches...

I have a good new habit. Every time someone starts a pissy new Lindell thread or makes an unhinged pissy Lindell hate post, I go and spend a few hundred bucks on things on his site to donate to Veterans' support groups. Veterans love those warm bathrobes and fluffy pillows and towels!

So, go on ahead and make some Veteran's day, you whiners!
The new slipper line is awesome actually....just got a pair this week.

Man-bun wearing, man-purse carrying, skinny-jeans wearing, antifa types are not buying his products so when they boycott him it has zero effect. His customers are people with jobs.. you know, like conservatives.
not sure how they don't get that.....To be sure Lindell has had financial damage from being canceled by certain sponsors but he is still growing. I personally will not pay 50 bucks for a pillow though. Some people will.
The slippers however are another thing....they are very high quality and well worth the price. Though once again I would not buy them for the full price....I use the promo....it's actually a compatible product.

"Fox News is sneaky as a fox. They are the enemy..... but I do believe that they are going to have Mike killed."

First, before we get to that, ummm, notable assertion above, well, I gotta inform poor poster 'offal' that his link above doesn't answer the questions asked.
Sorry to say.
-----------------------------------

Now, back to Aletheia, and the killing of Mike Lindell.

See, it is such "I-do-believe-" thinking that got the Rightfield such notable representatives as Shirt-Tucking Rudy, Krakenpot Powell, those two Colorado lawyers who just got dinged for almost $200,000 for their frivolous 'election fraud' lawsuit, and of course the Q-Shaman with the goat-head hat.

In other words, there is a strata of nutso-crazo that orbits around Trumplandia.

Now in my real world reality, I think it is corrosive and is doing yet to be determined real harm to America.

But, with that said, in my avatar's made-up imaginary existence, well, Rightfield nutsocrazo is entertaining as hell.

At the end of the day, let's all agree that when Fox assassinates the Pillowboy... someone will dutiful post the story on this chatroom. And why not pictures too?

K?

Forum List

Back