Mike Lindell Announces New Election Lawsuit

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA

Unfortunately, I don't think it will go any better than the other ones though. :(

Lindell is determined to wreck his company and his own employees lives.

Fucking idiot
He's actually making record profits this year despite the loss of many sponsors who have blacklisted him. In addition to that he has diversified his product line and reached out to a whole new branch of the customer base. The growth curves his company is following parallel those of the most successful businesses like Amazon and Tesla for instance.

He's actually making record profits this year despite the loss of many sponsors who have blacklisted him. In addition to that he has diversified his product line and reached out to a whole new branch of the customer base. The growth curves his company is following parallel those of the most successful businesses like Amazon and Tesla for instance.
Yet he's on fucking TV EVERYDAY crying about what cancel culture has done to him...

Do you people EVER tire of being played like a fiddle?

I don't believe that there is any provision for the States to file any action directly with the Supreme Court. The USSC does not hold trials of the issues, they handle appeals from lawsuits after those lawsuits have made their way through the District and Circuit courts.

Something fishy here.

Hmmmm. No one can just bring a case before the Supreme Court like filing a small claims case. The Supreme Court picks, chooses and accepts.

Meh, I doubt they will bother. But they do surprise once in a while.

Lindell has every right to do what he is doing? Yes or no, please.
96ausm32b6181.jpg

He's actually making record profits this year ......
Really? I thought his company was private.
Where did that revelation come from?
Can you offer us a source, good poster 'offal'?
In addition to that he has diversified his product line
Really? I thought his company was private.
Got a source on that info?
and reached out to a whole new branch of the customer base.
Really? Who? And how do you know?
I thought his company was private?
The growth curves his company is following parallel those of the most successful businesses like Amazon and Tesla for instance.
Really? A private company reveals such to you, good poster 'offal'?

Can you give us a little backgrounder on that info, good poster 'offal'?

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Dr. Shiva Ayyandurai investigative report found out that Fox news is one of the main culprits of the Establishment media. Whatever they are showing on their show is to get your attention in order to manipulate your minds.

And so, whatever they show on their program, that is what the Deep State wants you to see. That they are always showing you how patriotic they are by playing patriotic music and interviewing patriots so that you will get teary eyed and be under their spell. But they will not wake you up from the Deep State's spell that has a hold on you.

But when you hear the truth, that it short circuits the spell. And so they are going to make sure to twist the truth to prevent that from ever happening.

1. Story telling: Some stories are told with the intent of causing you to view the person or those in the story a certain way. You may listen to a story told by a friend or coworker and realize that the entire story seems focused on one person or on one ultimate goal. The purpose of creating urgency in a story is to cause you to see things from the eyes of the story teller. For example, lets say you are listening to your cousin tell a story about her marital troubles and she ends up crying while telling you the story. What are you most likely to do? You are going to want to comfort her, hear her side of things, rescue her, and maybe even go against her husband. Of course, this is an okay thing to do, especially if you trust the story teller. But in other cases, it is manipulation.

01.jpg
02.jpg

Man-bun wearing, man-purse carrying, skinny-jeans wearing, antifa types are not buying his products so when they boycott him it has zero effect. His customers are people with jobs.. you know, like conservatives.
The same morons that buy Trump's Chinese made, overpriced trinkets.

People aren't boycotting the crackpots pillows because he is a crackpot, they aren't buying his pillows because they are junk.

The advertisements for the My Pillow claim it is the number one pillow recommended by the National Sleep Foundation. Of course it is.

The only products recommended by the National Sleep Foundation are the My Pillow products and that is because the National Sleep Foundation was founded by the My Pillow company for the purpose of being able to engage in what many would call false advertising.

$40.00 for a pillow at Walmart?

I bought another at bed bath and beyond two years ago for $25.00

Yet he's on fucking TV EVERYDAY crying about what cancel culture has done to him...

Do you people EVER tire of being played like a fiddle?
Of course he is....he's still taking in a fortune.
Did he lose some business? Sure he did. So what? He would be remiss in his duties as a CEO if he didn't make some noise about it.
See....when the only tool in your box is a hammer.... everything looks like a nail.

Jo

Of course he is....he's still taking in a fortune.
Did he lose some business? Sure he did. So what? He would be remiss in his duties as a CEO if he didn't make some noise about it.
See....when the only tool in your box is a hammer.... everything looks like a nail.

Jo
Yep, having idiots pay for his picture, of course, 'book'.

Donald J. Trump is publishing a book of photographs celebrating his time as president, according to a statement from his office. Titled “Our Journey Together,” the book includes more than 300 photographs and captions written by Mr. Trump.

The book will be released on Dec. 7. It’s being published by Winning Team Publishing, an imprint co-founded by Donald Trump Jr. and Sergio Gor, who worked for Mr. Trump’s re-election campaign in 2020. It’s unclear if Mr. Trump shopped the book around to traditional publishers, but several industry executives said they hadn’t heard about the book.

“Our Journey Together” — which is priced at $74.99, or $229.99 for a signed copy.

Then the RNC paying his legal fees.

• The Manhattan DA and New York AG are investigating Trump over his financial practices.
  • The party said "it is entirely appropriate" for the RNC to assist Trump by paying his legal fees.
The Republican National Committee put more than $121,000 of funding towards former President Donald Trump's legal fees as he faces a criminal investigation over his financial practices in New York.

SUCKERS.

Forum List

Back