Mike Lindell Absolute Proof

Of course they are lies. Do you really think people are dumb enough to believe all those Dump appointed judges are part of some scheme encompassing hundreds if not thousands of people to defraud the person that appointed them? You guys are losing your fucking minds just like the idiot that made the movie.

Lots of people have no spine OR are too scared to lose what they have. Are you not seeing what the establishment is doing to anyone who supported Trump?

Risking everything you have to support what's right takes courage, integrity, and guts. Many people would rather "go with the flow" than rock the boat. Sad but true.
There are plenty of people that still support Dump and nothing is happening to them as long as they dont commit a crime.
A lot of things will happen to them. Their taxes will go up, there will be less jobs for them, and their children will be indoctrinated to turn them in if they deviate from the DNC worldview. Plus everything they do and say on social media will be censored.

So yea, lots will happen to them so long as they lay down and take it.

Just finished watching it from start to finish. How many of you have watched the entire 2 hour movie?
Mike Lendell is insane. You might catch an STD from watching anything he made.
Post number two on this thread. "How many of you have something bad to say about, but haven't actually watched it?" I could see you coming before you even read the opening post.
Not really interested in watching 2 hours of insane lies and propaganda. i can barely take watching Faux for 10 minutes.
Then go away and let the grown ups talk
Youre not grown. Youre childish mind that believes in boogeymen lets me know you need a babysitter. The movie is just another collection of insane shitbird conspiracy theories.
If Mike Lindell is lying then Dominion can sue him and take everything he has, and should do it. In fact, they have a civic obligation to put such lies down that is dividing the country, that is, if they are lies.

However, you and I know they won't because you and I know, as well as 30% of democrat voters, that the election was stolen.

It's the only reasonable conclusion so long that Dominion remains silent.

All conservatives want is their day in court but Progressives won't allow it.

'Please Sue Me': MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell Welcomes Dominion Lawsuit Over Election Claims (newsweek.com)
Oh good. He challenged them. I hope they sue the shit out of this idiot.
So we agree.

And if they do not, that indicates Mike is right.

Isn't that right?
No we dont agree. If they dont sue this idiot then it must be because of some technicality. If you notice the lawsuits they brought against NewsMax and Fox are specific so they cant worm out of it on a technicality.

Of course they are lies. Do you really think people are dumb enough to believe all those Dump appointed judges are part of some scheme encompassing hundreds if not thousands of people to defraud the person that appointed them? You guys are losing your fucking minds just like the idiot that made the movie.

Lots of people have no spine OR are too scared to lose what they have. Are you not seeing what the establishment is doing to anyone who supported Trump?

Risking everything you have to support what's right takes courage, integrity, and guts. Many people would rather "go with the flow" than rock the boat. Sad but true.
There are plenty of people that still support Dump and nothing is happening to them as long as they dont commit a crime.
A lot of things will happen to them. Their taxes will go up, there will be less jobs for them, and their children will be indoctrinated to turn them in if they deviate from the DNC worldview. Plus everything they do and say on social media will be censored.

So yea, lots will happen to them so long as they lay down and take it.
You cant selectively raise a persons taxes you nitwit. Good thing there will be less jobs. No one enjoys working with a conspiracy supporter. Stop whining about social media. Start your own platform.

Just finished watching it from start to finish. How many of you have watched the entire 2 hour movie?
Post number two on this thread. "How many of you have something bad to say about, but haven't actually watched it?" I could see you coming before you even read the opening post.
Not really interested in watching 2 hours of insane lies and propaganda. i can barely take watching Faux for 10 minutes.
Youre not grown. Youre childish mind that believes in boogeymen lets me know you need a babysitter. The movie is just another collection of insane shitbird conspiracy theories.
If Mike Lindell is lying then Dominion can sue him and take everything he has, and should do it. In fact, they have a civic obligation to put such lies down that is dividing the country, that is, if they are lies.

However, you and I know they won't because you and I know, as well as 30% of democrat voters, that the election was stolen.

'Please Sue Me': MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell Welcomes Dominion Lawsuit Over Election Claims (newsweek.com)
So we agree.

Isn't that right?
No we dont agree. If they dont sue this idiot then it must be because of some technicality. If you notice the lawsuits they brought against NewsMax and Fox are specific so they cant worm out of it on a technicality.
You say this because you and I both know that Dominion will back down, just like you and I both know the election was stolen.

It is a 100% predictable outcome.

Now go rationalize yourself away with someone else and stop wasting my time.

So we agree.

Isn't that right?
You say this because you and I both know that Dominion will back down, just like you and I both know the election was stolen.

Everything he has to say about Mike's movie is coming from a self proclaimed position of self imposed ignorance.

Even Hillary knew about Russian interference
on Elections.

So we agree.

Isn't that right?

I say this because I dont have a stake in Dominion and no knowledge of why they would choose to sue certain people and not others. I thought they were crazy for not suing the news agencies but it turns out I just didnt give them enough time. This idiot that made the movie has a business so he should become a target as well if he said something specific enough for them to use in court.

I saw it and I'm not surprised. You had to know real bad things happened just from the way Democrats and deep staters tried so hard to cover it up, downplay it, change the subject etc. This isn't over by a long shot.

Because I'm sure that Mr. Lindell wants very much to be intellectually honest and complete, I'm sure he provides a comprehensive and accurate look at the arguments on both sides of each allegation so that the viewer can be sure they're getting the whole story, from which they can make up their own minds with all facts and possibilities at hand.

I haven't viewed the movie. Have I made a fair assumption?

Because I'm sure that Mr. Lindell wants very much to be intellectually honest and complete, I'm sure he provides a comprehensive and accurate look at the arguments on both sides of each allegation so that the viewer can be sure they're getting the whole story, from which they can make up their own minds with all facts and possibilities at hand.

What don't you watch it and offer us a critique, with your own evidence to rebut what he says?

:dunno:

What don't you watch it and offer us a critique, with your own evidence to rebut what he says?

I'll wait on an answer to my question, but I certainly appreciate your concern.

Like the CEO of Parler? High profile people who supported Trump are being targeted, losing their jobs, and having their lives threatened. Are you not paying attention?
The CEO of Parler was fired by his own companys board for running the company into the ground. Are you not paying attention?

I will answer your question. I am NOT afraid of the truth (unlike your authoritarian ass).

It is very much one sided. My Pillow dude makes no attempt to appear objective. He is arguing his case to all who will listen.

Now that you have an answer to your fucking question, are you going to quit being a fuck pussy and respond?

(my money is on silence--you have demonstrated your fear of actual debate, at least when it comes to debating me)
(chicken)

I will answer your question. I am NOT afraid of the truth (unlike your authoritarian ass).

It is very much one sided. My Pillow dude makes no attempt to appear objective. He is arguing his case to all who will listen.

Now that you have an answer to your fucking question, are you going to quit being a fuck pussy and respond?

(my money is on silence--you have demonstrated your fear of actual debate, at least when it comes to debating me)
(chicken)
I'd very much like to see a discussion that includes the arguments from both ends, so neither side can get away with intellectual dishonesty.

Unlike you, I want the whole picture. Always.

Watch the last 30 minutes and give us your almighty response.

Watch the last 30 minutes and give us your almighty response.
Asymmetrical preaching bores me.

The CEO of Parler was fired by his own companys board for running the company into the ground.
"Running the company into the ground"? LOL

New social media platform ‘Parler’ growing in popularity
The CEO of Parler wanted to suppress the nutcases. I guess you need to find another victim.

" The chief executive of Parler said he was fired by the board of directors of the “free speech” social-media company — whose app was kicked off the internet for hosting violent content after the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol — after he advocated for stricter moderation policies. "

Forum List

Back