Mike Lindell Absolute Proof

End of day it should be very obvious to everyone what's taking place, free of this "Absolute Truth"

The world has an establishment and Trump was a disruption. More than that there's other BS taking place that we're not privy too, though you can bet your ass it's world order under a very few.

PROG-think is no friendly. History repeats itself and now those with bad intentions have electronics, web & data @ their disposal.
If they did not feel extremely threatened they would not be threatening and making such a fuss over evidence when it is presented.

Just finished watching it from start to finish. How many of you have watched the entire 2 hour movie?
Mike Lendell is insane. You might catch an STD from watching anything he made.
Post number two on this thread. "How many of you have something bad to say about, but haven't actually watched it?" I could see you coming before you even read the opening post.
Not really interested in watching 2 hours of insane lies and propaganda. i can barely take watching Faux for 10 minutes.
Then go away and let the grown ups talk

The left is socially crucifying any person that does not share their opinions. All they have to do is announce that what others believe is a conspiracy. Once they declare you a conspirator, they will consider what punishment you deserve.
They have successfully eliminated free speech through intimidation, threats, doxing of families, removing their targets from social media, mob activity, and deceitful elections.
What is amazing is half of this country is for censorship.

So I wonder, once they start rounding up people with differing mind sets for "reeducation camps" what is the curriculum, and what becomes of the ones deemed unable to reeducate?

Just finished watching it from start to finish. How many of you have watched the entire 2 hour movie?
Post number two on this thread. "How many of you have something bad to say about, but haven't actually watched it?" I could see you coming before you even read the opening post.
Not really interested in watching 2 hours of insane lies and propaganda. i can barely take watching Faux for 10 minutes.
The are not lies. The numbers of illegal votes he showed for the states are FACTS. They are data from the states themselves.
Of course they are lies. Do you really think people are dumb enough to believe all those Dump appointed judges are part of some scheme encompassing hundreds if not thousands of people to defraud the person that appointed them? You guys are losing your fucking minds just like the idiot that made the movie.
Your comments on this thread are coming from your self proclaimed position of self imposed ignorance.

The are not lies. The numbers of illegal votes he showed for the states are FACTS. They are data from the states themselves.
Of course they are lies. Do you really think people are dumb enough to believe all those Dump appointed judges are part of some scheme encompassing hundreds if not thousands of people to defraud the person that appointed them? You guys are losing your fucking minds just like the idiot that made the movie.
Your comments on this thread are coming from your self proclaimed position of self imposed ignorance.
I have zero problems with remaining ignorant of looney bird knowledge.

The left is socially crucifying any person that does not share their opinions. All they have to do is announce that what others believe is a conspiracy. Once they declare you a conspirator, they will consider what punishment you deserve.
They have successfully eliminated free speech through intimidation, threats, doxing of families, removing their targets from social media, mob activity, and deceitful elections.
What is amazing is half of this country is for censorship.

So I wonder, once they start rounding up people with differing mind sets for "reeducation camps" what is the curriculum, and what becomes of the ones deemed unable to reeducate?
" Once they declare you a conspirator, they will consider what punishment you deserve."

Your punishment isnt that severe. People are just going to laugh at you. No one is going to take you nut cases seriously.

Some are seeing it, some are corrupt themselves and some have feared for their safety and their families safety.

We were accused of being terrorist for fighting back against the bank's fraud and we were also threatened so we distanced from our family for the sake of their safety,

Which bank?
Bank of America is releasing information about purchases to the FBI about anyone suspected of being at the Capitol. It is illegal as far as I know. Not that it makes any difference to the Nazis that are in charge now.

Good idea.. I think the bank should cooperate i the hunt for criminals and traitors, don't you?
They are the traitors. The new administration is traitorous and illegitimate.

I have zero problems with remaining ignorant of looney bird knowledge.
You have zero knowledge.

Youre not grown. Youre childish mind that believes in boogeymen lets me know you need a babysitter. The movie is just another collection of insane shitbird conspiracy theories.

I watched most of it.... it just confirms what we already know. The hapless, fucktarded GOP can't compete with an organized crime syndicate.

I don't see this ending well.

Youre not grown. Youre childish mind that believes in boogeymen lets me know you need a babysitter. The movie is just another collection of insane shitbird conspiracy theories.
If Mike Lindell is lying then Dominion can sue him and take everything he has, and should do it. In fact, they have a civic obligation to put such lies down that is dividing the country, that is, if they are lies.

However, you and I know they won't because you and I know, as well as 30% of democrat voters, that the election was stolen.

It's the only reasonable conclusion so long that Dominion remains silent.

All conservatives want is their day in court but Progressives won't allow it.

'Please Sue Me': MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell Welcomes Dominion Lawsuit Over Election Claims (newsweek.com)

Not long ago, the boogeyman was Russian whores pissing on Trump.... hmm?

How did that go for you?

Filthy fucking animal.

Lots of people have no spine OR are too scared to lose what they have. Are you not seeing what the establishment is doing to anyone who supported Trump?

Risking everything you have to support what's right takes courage, integrity, and guts. Many people would rather "go with the flow" than rock the boat. Sad but true.

If Mike Lindell is lying then Dominion can sue him and take everything he has, and should do it. In fact, they have a civic obligation to put such lies down that is dividing the country, that is, if they are lies.

However, you and I know they won't because you and I know, as well as 30% of democrat voters, that the election was stolen.

'Please Sue Me': MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell Welcomes Dominion Lawsuit Over Election Claims (newsweek.com)
Oh good. He challenged them. I hope they sue the shit out of this idiot.

Oh good. He challenged them. I hope they sue the shit out of this idiot.
So we agree.

And if they do not, that indicates Mike is right.

Isn't that right?

Lots of people have no spine OR are too scared to lose what they have. Are you not seeing what the establishment is doing to anyone who supported Trump?

Risking everything you have to support what's right takes courage, integrity, and guts. Many people would rather "go with the flow" than rock the boat. Sad but true.
There are plenty of people that still support Dump and nothing is happening to them as long as they dont commit a crime.

Forum List

Back