Mike Lindell Absolute Proof

Lindell just went through a long piece interviewing a guy from a Michigan county who claimed the results were incorrect. They run through all kinds of numbers on Magic Mikes powerpoint slide, none of which matched up to what I found online. They were pitching a big dominion machine fraud. I just looked up the results of that county and read a few articles about what happened out there. The actually did a hand recount of all the ballots and guess what. They were right, there was fraud... Trump was shorted by 12 votes!!!

Watching the movie puts you in a class above the garden variety lefty. There is yet another level if you are interested, and this would be "objective" vetting of information. If we do what those two vice journalists did in the 3 part Q series, we set aside subjective partisan goals, in favor of uncovering the actual truth. The best we can do is be subjectively objective, but when we make objectives vetting our goal, we can usually get something accomplished. I am an active liberal progressive on a few other sites under a different name, so I have had to learn to research and prove both sides of the story, and I assure you that doing this has taught me A LOT.

I can see that you are headed for a subjective review of the movie, but I invite you to vet BOTH sets of information in your own time, like those two vice journalists did. Search and vet beyond finding what you want to find, and see if you can find the actual truth.
LOLOLOL

It took only one post for you to move the goal posts??? :lmao:

VelvetyAgileHarrierhawk-size_restricted.gif

19 pages in...no bombshells from Lindell's video.
So, explain the State by State breakdown of irregular votes, such as dead people, underaged people, non residents and non-existant addresses, and repeat voters.
Debunk that.

Balsamo, Michael. “Disputing Trump, Barr says no widespread election fraud.” Associated Press. 1 Dec 2020.

Adams, Tony, et al. “Scientists say no credible evidence of computer fraud in the 2020 election outcome, but policymakers must work with experts to improve confidence.” 16 Nov 2020.

It’s Official: The Election Was Secure.” Brennan Center for Justice. 11 Dec 2020.

Fichera, Angelo and Saranac Hale Spencer. “Bogus Theory Claims Supercomputer Switched Votes in Election.” FactCheck.org. 13 Nov 2020.

Egan, Paul. “Antrim vote glitch: Expert shares how county mistakenly flipped from red to blue.” Detroit Free Press. 6 Nov 2020.

Fichera, Angelo. “Audit in Michigan County Refutes Dominion Conspiracy Theory.” FactCheck.org. 18 Dec 2020.

Hand audit of all Presidential Election votes in Antrim County confirms previously certified results, voting machines were accurate.” Michigan Department of State. 17 Dec 2020.

Hand Count Calculation Sheet | Antrim County. Michigan Department of State. 18 Dec 2020.

Litke, Eric. “Fact check: Alleged ‘backdated’ ballots wouldn’t have been counted even if USPS claim true.” USA Today. 5 Dec 2020.

Raffensperger, Brad. Letter to Congress. 6 Jan 2021.

Joint Statement From Elections Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council & The Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Executive Committees.” U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency. 12 Nov 2020.

Krebs, Chris (@CISAKrebs). “Same as yesterday, Hammer and Scorecard is still a hoax. Thats it. That’s the tweet.” Twitter. 8 Nov 2020.

Krebs, Chris (@CISAKrebs). “To be crystal clear on Downwards arrow, I’m specifically referring to the Hammer and Scorecard nonsense. It’s just that – nonsense. This is not a real thing, don’t fall for it and think 2x before you share. #Protect2020” Twitter. 7 Nov 2020.

Rumor Control.” U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency. Accessed 5 Feb 2021.
Above is all the evidence a sane person would need to know the election was not a fraud.
But the goof balls on this site, take the lies of a pillow salesman over the experts you provided. Where do these people come from?
The FBI and other intelligence agencies.
If they were from the FBI, I am sure they were fired.

19 pages in...no bombshells from Lindell's video.
So, explain the State by State breakdown of irregular votes, such as dead people, underaged people, non residents and non-existant addresses, and repeat voters.
Debunk that.

Balsamo, Michael. “Disputing Trump, Barr says no widespread election fraud.” Associated Press. 1 Dec 2020.

Adams, Tony, et al. “Scientists say no credible evidence of computer fraud in the 2020 election outcome, but policymakers must work with experts to improve confidence.” 16 Nov 2020.

It’s Official: The Election Was Secure.” Brennan Center for Justice. 11 Dec 2020.

Fichera, Angelo and Saranac Hale Spencer. “Bogus Theory Claims Supercomputer Switched Votes in Election.” FactCheck.org. 13 Nov 2020.

Egan, Paul. “Antrim vote glitch: Expert shares how county mistakenly flipped from red to blue.” Detroit Free Press. 6 Nov 2020.

Fichera, Angelo. “Audit in Michigan County Refutes Dominion Conspiracy Theory.” FactCheck.org. 18 Dec 2020.

Hand audit of all Presidential Election votes in Antrim County confirms previously certified results, voting machines were accurate.” Michigan Department of State. 17 Dec 2020.

Hand Count Calculation Sheet | Antrim County. Michigan Department of State. 18 Dec 2020.

Litke, Eric. “Fact check: Alleged ‘backdated’ ballots wouldn’t have been counted even if USPS claim true.” USA Today. 5 Dec 2020.

Raffensperger, Brad. Letter to Congress. 6 Jan 2021.

Joint Statement From Elections Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council & The Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Executive Committees.” U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency. 12 Nov 2020.

Krebs, Chris (@CISAKrebs). “Same as yesterday, Hammer and Scorecard is still a hoax. Thats it. That’s the tweet.” Twitter. 8 Nov 2020.

Krebs, Chris (@CISAKrebs). “To be crystal clear on Downwards arrow, I’m specifically referring to the Hammer and Scorecard nonsense. It’s just that – nonsense. This is not a real thing, don’t fall for it and think 2x before you share. #Protect2020” Twitter. 7 Nov 2020.

Rumor Control.” U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency. Accessed 5 Feb 2021.
Above is all the evidence a sane person would need to know the election was not a fraud.
But the goof balls on this site, take the lies of a pillow salesman over the experts you provided. Where do these people come from?
The FBI and other intelligence agencies.
If they were from the FBI, I am sure they were fired.
Wrong again.

OK EvMetro, I finished it. I'm sorry but I don't think you'll be surprised that I'm still not a believer. I just don't believe any of the claims he is making nor do I believe the kooky people he interviewed. Not without a reliable source behind the claims which he failed to reference. The majority of his show was about voting machine fraud and millions of votes that were switched through Chinese hacking. The problem with that claim is that several swing states and counties that had controversies did hand recounts and the numbers were right in line with what the machines counted. There may be a few dozen errors here or there but nothing amounting to the wild claims of a stolen election or systemic fraud which are being espoused. There is a reason why Mike is being shunned and why people are not taking him seriously. The guy is a kook. He had a meeting with Trump to go over this stuff. Know how long it lasted? 15 minutes. Yes even Conspiracy Don wasn't going to waste too much time with Mad Mike. I'm starting to get the hand of this nickname thing.

I am curious though... to those who watched this video. What were the strongest points that you think were made. Which if any do you believe? I appreciate the discussion OP. Ready to debate any points you find valid that you think im dismissing.
Lol, no need to be sorry. If you review this entire thread, you will notice that I did not support Lindell, I never made assertions about voter fraud or anything in the movie, and that I only was asking how many people actually watched it. I uploaded the entire movie into my brain like I did the Q series, and I have not drawn conclusions on anything. I only lock into believing something after I have vetted it from BOTH sides of the aisle, or have something very solid to go on.
Are there any nuggets that you got from Mikes movie that you want to dig into or explore further? One that I've been looking at is the vulnerability of the machines and whether they were online or not. I found this article from NBC in Jan 2020, am curious if the issues they found were resolved before the election later that year...

I am open to evaluating the first item where you have doubts, whatever it might be. From there, I'd be interested in "attempting" to vet it by internet researching it from both sets of partisan bias. The truth cannot always be known, but we could dig in like our two vice journalists did and simply look for the truth. I typically learn more as a righty when I try to prove the lefty narrative. Do you see something to start out with?
I think the most productive thing would be to go right to heart. He is claiming election fraud through voting machine hacking. Thats the big one. He spent a significant amount of time on the Antrim County results in Michigan. How about we take a look at Mikes claims that there was voting machine fraud and then compare the numbers he presents to the actual results released by the elections board? Then lets look at which measures were taken by officials to validate the results. See if we can find a bullshitter
Sounds reasonable enough, but this may be a big project. We need to narrow down which specific claim of Mike's that we are vetting, and we need to be able to vet what the results were that he is disputing. I would think that we would want to list off any allegations or accusations from both sides and do what we can to strike any of them down. I would be interested in at least getting this to a point where we identify what cannot be vetted.

It is breath taking to see all the lefties commenting on a movie they didn't watch. They can't watch it, they just have to wait for the lefty media to spin it for them.
Why watch a piece of fiction about the election? It won't even be funny like the HBO movie about Palin.
You don't know what you are talking about, since you did not watch the movie. All you have to offer is your self proclaimed, self imposed ignorance.
You don't know what you are talking about, since you did not watch the movie. All you have to offer is your self proclaimed, self imposed ignorance.

Ignorance of the actual voting systems is required to believe it. No one has to watch it to know it’s the same bullshit in a different package.

DOES DOMINION HAVE SERVERS IN GERMANY WHERE VOTES GET COUNTED?
No, all votes are counted in the U.S. by local election officials – not by Dominion. Voting systems are, by design, meant to be used as closed systems that are not networked (meaning not connected to the Internet). It is technologically impossible to "see" votes being counted in real-time and/or to "flip" them.

The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has debunked claims about the existence of a secret CIA program for vote fraud called Hammer and Scorecard, and the U.S. Army has refuted claims of secret military "raids."
That lie was debunked MONTHS ago. So, naturally, the crackhead infomercial host and his willing rubes in this thread are still repeating it. Dumbasses.
How was it debunked? I'll wait.
Nobody reads Factcheck anymore.
You will have to learn to decode.
LOLOL

It's been debunked, moron. That's like the 4th debunking of it I've posted. Shit, not even rightwing OAN believes it's factual.

This disclaimer protects the drug addict from being sued. I figured he had something like this. Its presented as an opinion piece and not fact.
That's not his disclaimer. It's OAN's. You know a rightard is full of shit when even OAN disowns it. And Dominion is considering adding the pillow guy to their list of suits. They're questioning if Lindell is "begging" to be sued.
They will have to allow a full investigation of their machines to win any case.
If just ONE machine was switching votes they lose the case.
Not likely. There were false claims tying them with Venezuela and rigged elections for Hugo Chavez. Demonstrating those are false claims will not require them to open their systems. All they have to show is that they're not Smartmatic. And then in a courtroom where they can show the U.S. government and state governments all said the elections were not rigged, the burden will shift to the defendant to prove their claims.
It is breath taking to see all the lefties commenting on a movie they didn't watch. They can't watch it, they just have to wait for the lefty media to spin it for them.
Why watch a piece of fiction about the election? It won't even be funny like the HBO movie about Palin.

Ignorance of the actual voting systems is required to believe it. No one has to watch it to know it’s the same bullshit in a different package.

No, all votes are counted in the U.S. by local election officials – not by Dominion. Voting systems are, by design, meant to be used as closed systems that are not networked (meaning not connected to the Internet). It is technologically impossible to "see" votes being counted in real-time and/or to "flip" them.

The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has debunked claims about the existence of a secret CIA program for vote fraud called Hammer and Scorecard, and the U.S. Army has refuted claims of secret military "raids."
That lie was debunked MONTHS ago. So, naturally, the crackhead infomercial host and his willing rubes in this thread are still repeating it. Dumbasses.
LOLOL

It's been debunked, moron. That's like the 4th debunking of it I've posted. Shit, not even rightwing OAN believes it's factual.

This disclaimer protects the drug addict from being sued. I figured he had something like this. Its presented as an opinion piece and not fact.
That's not his disclaimer. It's OAN's. You know a rightard is full of shit when even OAN disowns it. And Dominion is considering adding the pillow guy to their list of suits. They're questioning if Lindell is "begging" to be sued.
Not likely. There were false claims tying them with Venezuela and rigged elections for Hugo Chavez. Demonstrating those are false claims will not require them to open their systems. And then in a courtroom where they can show the U.S. government and state governments all said the elections were not rigged, the burden will shift to the defendant to prove their claims.
How likely do you think that Chavez was re-elected when people were starving? You are as dumb as a rock. Assflap.
Holyfuckingshit, are you ever rightarded. :eusa_doh:

WTF does Chavez have to do with Dominion, ya flamin' moron?

face-palm-gif.278959
You know nothing.
LOLOLOLOLOL

Holyfuckingshit! :ack-1:

Dumbfuck, did you not read your own link or did you not understand it??

Smartmatic Voting Technology Firm Linked to Alleged Fraud in Elections in Philippines, Venezuela
Smartmatic on March 16, 2018 announced it was ending operations in Venezuela after 15 years and 14 elections.
The reasons for the closure are widely known. In August of 2017, after the elections to the National Constituency Assembly, Smartmatic publicly stated that the National Elections Council had announced results that were different from those reflected by the voting system. This episode lead to an immediate rupture of the client-provider relationship.

Imbecile, that's Smartmatic, not Dominion. That's one of the reasons Dominion is suing Sydney Powell, for accusing Dominion of seedy practices which were actually done by Smartmatic, not Dominion. And here you are, projecting I'm the one who knows nothing when you make such an idiotic mistake like that. You're so fucking retarded, I actually feel embarrassed for you.

1233796371590.gif
You'd swallow a fucking brick.
LOLOLOLOLOL

What a fucking cretin you are, huh??

YOU idiotically accuse Dominion of shit they didn't do ... because you're a retard who didn't know the difference between Dominion and Smartic and because you're too stupid to realize your own link was talking about Smartmatic's past problems. I point out you're an idiot for doing that and instead of manning up and owning your own mistakes, you just post more shit about me even though I just educated you.

Dayum, just embarrassing.

1233796371590.gif
Nobody believes anything anymore.

Trust is broken.
You should have held that audit.
You're actually partially correct. But it's largely conservatives and Republicans who have lost trust. And why is that? Because you fell for a huckster who lies as easily as he breathes, who's spent the last four years convincing you that anything at all negative about him is "fake news," and convincing you a free & fair election was stolen from him.

And despite all 50 states saying they didn't see widespread fraud, and despite the CISA saying there was no widespread fraud, and despite the Department of Justice saying there was no widespread fraud, and despite no sufficient evidence of widespread fraud being presented to any court, and despite just about every claim of fraud by Trump and Giuliani being debunked by the states by both Democrats and Republicans, and despite the states selecting 306 electors for Biden to 232 for Trump, the right still kept believing Trump and the rightwing echo-net and bashed out of hand, any and all news to the contrary.

So yes, much of the right doesn't believe anything anymore nor do they trust anyone or anything. But that's a beast of their own making.

And no audit would have made a difference. No count would have made a difference. No court would have made a difference. No investigation would have made a difference. There is nothing short of being told, yup, Trump was cheated, the right is going to believe.

Please then explain why these court cases are still active?
http://wiseenergy.org/Energy/Election/2020_Election_Cases.htm
The below screenshot is just a portion of the 81 total cases 22 of which have been to be determined. So where are YOUR facts regarding "claim of fraud by Trump and Giuliani being debunked'?
View attachment 454640

Just to cite a few.
So I take it that you don't believe there was ANY voter fraud of substance right?
Then why do you and your MSM ilk still believe Russia interfered in 2016 election? It can't be both you know,
i.e. Russia could not 4 years earlier altered the election if you believe 2020 election wasn't affected?
OH... wait... Trump won that's the difference.

OK EvMetro, I finished it. I'm sorry but I don't think you'll be surprised that I'm still not a believer. I just don't believe any of the claims he is making nor do I believe the kooky people he interviewed. Not without a reliable source behind the claims which he failed to reference. The majority of his show was about voting machine fraud and millions of votes that were switched through Chinese hacking. The problem with that claim is that several swing states and counties that had controversies did hand recounts and the numbers were right in line with what the machines counted. There may be a few dozen errors here or there but nothing amounting to the wild claims of a stolen election or systemic fraud which are being espoused. There is a reason why Mike is being shunned and why people are not taking him seriously. The guy is a kook. He had a meeting with Trump to go over this stuff. Know how long it lasted? 15 minutes. Yes even Conspiracy Don wasn't going to waste too much time with Mad Mike. I'm starting to get the hand of this nickname thing.

I am curious though... to those who watched this video. What were the strongest points that you think were made. Which if any do you believe? I appreciate the discussion OP. Ready to debate any points you find valid that you think im dismissing.
Lol, no need to be sorry. If you review this entire thread, you will notice that I did not support Lindell, I never made assertions about voter fraud or anything in the movie, and that I only was asking how many people actually watched it. I uploaded the entire movie into my brain like I did the Q series, and I have not drawn conclusions on anything. I only lock into believing something after I have vetted it from BOTH sides of the aisle, or have something very solid to go on.
Are there any nuggets that you got from Mikes movie that you want to dig into or explore further? One that I've been looking at is the vulnerability of the machines and whether they were online or not. I found this article from NBC in Jan 2020, am curious if the issues they found were resolved before the election later that year...

I am open to evaluating the first item where you have doubts, whatever it might be. From there, I'd be interested in "attempting" to vet it by internet researching it from both sets of partisan bias. The truth cannot always be known, but we could dig in like our two vice journalists did and simply look for the truth. I typically learn more as a righty when I try to prove the lefty narrative. Do you see something to start out with?
I think the most productive thing would be to go right to heart. He is claiming election fraud through voting machine hacking. Thats the big one. He spent a significant amount of time on the Antrim County results in Michigan. How about we take a look at Mikes claims that there was voting machine fraud and then compare the numbers he presents to the actual results released by the elections board? Then lets look at which measures were taken by officials to validate the results. See if we can find a bullshitter
Sounds reasonable enough, but this may be a big project. We need to narrow down which specific claim of Mike's that we are vetting, and we need to be able to vet what the results were that he is disputing. I would think that we would want to list off any allegations or accusations from both sides and do what we can to strike any of them down. I would be interested in at least getting this to a point where we identify what cannot be vetted.
We Could start smaller if you like... how about digging into his numbers of illegal alien votes. He said there were approx 30k in AZ and significant numbers in other states. That right there would be enough to swing the election. How about we see where those numbers came from and try to verify their legitimacy?

It is important to note that we don't see any lefties who have watched the entire movie disputing it.
Read below. You are wrong. One liberals comment referenced below.
"Absolutely bonkers vanity project that made me laugh so hard I almost choked."
The real world laughs at Lindell and people like you.
My favorite part is where he says "Trump got so many votes that it broke the algorithm"

Huh?

:laugh:
Are you claiming now that you watched the movie, or is CNN providing you with what they want you to know about it?
I skipped through it. That's why I asked, are both sides being presented? Because I sure as hell didn't see it.

But people like you are afraid to see both sides. That's your problem, not mine. You lose.
So you complain both sides aren't shown. Tell me... are both sides shown by the MSM? Do you see ANY
MSM presentations of the their blanket statement "there was no fraud" in the election of the side that says
that for example 68% errors and sent to adjudication.
The report authors said they “observed an error rate of 68.05%” with ballot counts — a “significant and fatal error in security and election integrity” that far surpasses the “allowable election error rate” of 0.0008%, or one-in-250,000 ballots, that’s been established by the Federal Election Commission.
The FEC says 1 error in 250,000 is accepted... here 10,667 Antrim county ballots were in ERROR!
Please explain why this wasn't shared by the MSM?
68%errors.png

Lindell just went through a long piece interviewing a guy from a Michigan county who claimed the results were incorrect. They run through all kinds of numbers on Magic Mikes powerpoint slide, none of which matched up to what I found online. They were pitching a big dominion machine fraud. I just looked up the results of that county and read a few articles about what happened out there. The actually did a hand recount of all the ballots and guess what. They were right, there was fraud... Trump was shorted by 12 votes!!!

Watching the movie puts you in a class above the garden variety lefty. There is yet another level if you are interested, and this would be "objective" vetting of information. If we do what those two vice journalists did in the 3 part Q series, we set aside subjective partisan goals, in favor of uncovering the actual truth. The best we can do is be subjectively objective, but when we make objectives vetting our goal, we can usually get something accomplished. I am an active liberal progressive on a few other sites under a different name, so I have had to learn to research and prove both sides of the story, and I assure you that doing this has taught me A LOT.

I can see that you are headed for a subjective review of the movie, but I invite you to vet BOTH sets of information in your own time, like those two vice journalists did. Search and vet beyond finding what you want to find, and see if you can find the actual truth.
Watching the movie puts you in a class above the garden variety lefty. There is yet another level if you are interested, and this would be "objective" vetting of information.
No one needs to watch a minute of it when their main premise involves Dominion machines being fraudulent or hacked.
“Objective vetting” would have already led you to conclude the claims were spurious at best.
Both Dominion and the states have said that either was not possible.

Last edited:
It is important to note that we don't see any lefties who have watched the entire movie disputing it.
Read below. You are wrong. One liberals comment referenced below.
"Absolutely bonkers vanity project that made me laugh so hard I almost choked."
The real world laughs at Lindell and people like you.
My favorite part is where he says "Trump got so many votes that it broke the algorithm"

Huh?

:laugh:
Are you claiming now that you watched the movie, or is CNN providing you with what they want you to know about it?
I skipped through it. That's why I asked, are both sides being presented? Because I sure as hell didn't see it.

But people like you are afraid to see both sides. That's your problem, not mine. You lose.
So you complain both sides aren't shown. Tell me... are both sides shown by the MSM? Do you see ANY
MSM presentations of the their blanket statement "there was no fraud" in the election of the side that says
that for example 68% errors and sent to adjudication.
The report authors said they “observed an error rate of 68.05%” with ballot counts — a “significant and fatal error in security and election integrity” that far surpasses the “allowable election error rate” of 0.0008%, or one-in-250,000 ballots, that’s been established by the Federal Election Commission.
The FEC says 1 error in 250,000 is accepted... here 10,667 Antrim county ballots were in ERROR!
Please explain why this wasn't shared by the MSM?
View attachment 455025
My point isn't about the MSM.

You're looking at this from one side only. That's good enough for you, but not for me.

So would someone defend Antrim's 68% error rate when the FEC acceptable rate is 0.0008%?
Would you accept your kid's explanation(My dog ate the paper!!) where 68% of the answers were wrong?

So would someone defend Antrim's 68% error rate when the FEC acceptable rate is 0.0008%?
Would you accept your kid's explanation(My dog ate the paper!!) where 68% of the answers were wrong?
Trump won that county. Are you asserting his win was not valid?

No problem... fully explained in detail in this article. Read the whole thing not just the headline and first paragraph. Learn something

LOLOL

Not likely. There were false claims tying them with Venezuela and rigged elections for Hugo Chavez. Demonstrating those are false claims will not require them to open their systems. All they have to show is that they're not Smartmatic. And then in a courtroom where they can show the U.S. government and state governments all said the elections were not rigged, the burden will shift to the defendant to prove their claims.

LOLOL

Not likely. There were false claims tying them with Venezuela and rigged elections for Hugo Chavez. Demonstrating those are false claims will not require them to open their systems. And then in a courtroom where they can show the U.S. government and state governments all said the elections were not rigged, the burden will shift to the defendant to prove their claims.
How likely do you think that Chavez was re-elected when people were starving? You are as dumb as a rock. Assflap.
Holyfuckingshit, are you ever rightarded. :eusa_doh:

WTF does Chavez have to do with Dominion, ya flamin' moron?

face-palm-gif.278959
You know nothing.
LOLOLOLOLOL

Holyfuckingshit! :ack-1:

Dumbfuck, did you not read your own link or did you not understand it??

Smartmatic Voting Technology Firm Linked to Alleged Fraud in Elections in Philippines, Venezuela
Smartmatic on March 16, 2018 announced it was ending operations in Venezuela after 15 years and 14 elections.
The reasons for the closure are widely known. In August of 2017, after the elections to the National Constituency Assembly, Smartmatic publicly stated that the National Elections Council had announced results that were different from those reflected by the voting system. This episode lead to an immediate rupture of the client-provider relationship.

Imbecile, that's Smartmatic, not Dominion. That's one of the reasons Dominion is suing Sydney Powell, for accusing Dominion of seedy practices which were actually done by Smartmatic, not Dominion. And here you are, projecting I'm the one who knows nothing when you make such an idiotic mistake like that. You're so fucking retarded, I actually feel embarrassed for you.

1233796371590.gif
You'd swallow a fucking brick.
LOLOLOLOLOL

What a fucking cretin you are, huh??

YOU idiotically accuse Dominion of shit they didn't do ... because you're a retard who didn't know the difference between Dominion and Smartic and because you're too stupid to realize your own link was talking about Smartmatic's past problems. I point out you're an idiot for doing that and instead of manning up and owning your own mistakes, you just post more shit about me even though I just educated you.

Dayum, just embarrassing.

1233796371590.gif
Nobody believes anything anymore.

Trust is broken.
You should have held that audit.
You're actually partially correct. But it's largely conservatives and Republicans who have lost trust. And why is that? Because you fell for a huckster who lies as easily as he breathes, who's spent the last four years convincing you that anything at all negative about him is "fake news," and convincing you a free & fair election was stolen from him.

And despite all 50 states saying they didn't see widespread fraud, and despite the CISA saying there was no widespread fraud, and despite the Department of Justice saying there was no widespread fraud, and despite no sufficient evidence of widespread fraud being presented to any court, and despite just about every claim of fraud by Trump and Giuliani being debunked by the states by both Democrats and Republicans, and despite the states selecting 306 electors for Biden to 232 for Trump, the right still kept believing Trump and the rightwing echo-net and bashed out of hand, any and all news to the contrary.

So yes, much of the right doesn't believe anything anymore nor do they trust anyone or anything. But that's a beast of their own making.

And no audit would have made a difference. No count would have made a difference. No court would have made a difference. No investigation would have made a difference. There is nothing short of being told, yup, Trump was cheated, the right is going to believe.

Please then explain why these court cases are still active?
http://wiseenergy.org/Energy/Election/2020_Election_Cases.htm
The below screenshot is just a portion of the 81 total cases 22 of which have been to be determined. So where are YOUR facts regarding "claim of fraud by Trump and Giuliani being debunked'?
View attachment 454640

Just to cite a few.
So I take it that you don't believe there was ANY voter fraud of substance right?
Then why do you and your MSM ilk still believe Russia interfered in 2016 election? It can't be both you know,
i.e. Russia could not 4 years earlier altered the election if you believe 2020 election wasn't affected?
OH... wait... Trump won that's the difference.
Russian interference was hacking email accounts and we know that happened because the emails were dumped on the Internet. Russia didn't hack voting machines so your comparison fails.

And again, the question none of you yahoos can answer... if someone hacked Dominion machines and digitally reduced Trump's vote count, then in a state like Georgia which did a recount of ballots by hand, why did their recount very closely match their initial electronic count and not the purported count according to the hacking, which if true, would have shown Trump winning the state?

No problem... fully explained in detail in this article. Read the whole thing not just the headline and first paragraph. Learn something

What are you saying? Trump lied and his acolytes cried?

NBC reported on ballots that had to be adjudicated. Trump repeated what he heard:

"As of 7 p.m. ET, over 113,000 of those have already been processed. And of those processed, more than 106,000 have been “adjudicated,” meaning the scanners didn’t pick up something on the ballot and a review panel has to determine voter intent."

Trump won that county. Are you asserting his win was not valid?

AFTER this occurred again half ass comment with half truths!

Antrim County still red after vote tally snafu showed Joe Biden winning it

Antrim County has posted updated and revised numbers for the presidential and U.S. Senate races after discovering major errors in the numbers the county initially sent to the Secretary of State's Office.

The revised numbers — arrived at after manually entering the results from printed tabulated tapes for all 16 precincts — show the northern Michigan county is still red, just not as dark a shade as it was in 2016.

Forum List

Back