Mike Lindell Absolute Proof

So would someone defend Antrim's 68% error rate when the FEC acceptable rate is 0.0008%?
Would you accept your kid's explanation(My dog ate the paper!!) where 68% of the answers were wrong?
Everyone of any consequence, who are making your claims against Dominion are being sued for billions. This will play out in court. If Dominion proves their systems were secure they will win. If the those being sued, settle, it will prove the Dominion systems are secure. If those who claim Dominion systems allowed fraud it will be proven in court. Those being sued have big motivation to prove Dominion allowed fraud. If they do not prove it in the court cases it did not happen.

You are lucky that you are of no consequence in the world. You can say any dumbass things you want, because no one believes anything you say.
View attachment 455167
Health Dude, I have a hot new information for you. Below, is a REAL picture of a UFO my neighbor took. My neighbor was told, by the Aliens, there will be an Alien invasion, of the USA, unless we make Trump President again.
If this does not make those cheating Democrats put Trump in as the rightful President, nothing will. Pass it on.

View attachment 455230
That's very irresponsible of you to post. He might believe you.
Might believe me? Do you think there is any doubt he will believe me?
It depends. If you tell him Trump is flying it, then he will certainly believe you.

You wrote: "but every claim has proven to be false" Can you prove that EVERY claim is false?
Now here is a fact for you...The Benford law regarding a set up numbers as being valid versus fabricated shows the Biden vote tallies are fabricated.
View attachment 454279
Hi.

I am a huge Trump supporter, have always voted in every election, and never voted for a Democrat.

I also believe the election was likely stolen via fraud, largely due to unconstitutional changes in mail-in voting.

That, said, I am an engineer, I know numbers, including Benford's Law, and I can debunk this one in just a few sentences...

Benford's Law is only valid for natural numbers that span many orders of magnitude. They have incorrectly applied it here to precincts that all are about the same size with roughly 1000 voters. There is absolutely not violation of Benford's law, if many precincts have vote tallies for a candidate that start with 4, 5 or 6 (4xx, 5xx, or 6xx votes). It's actually to be expected.

Regards,
Jim
The majority of analytics provided, by Trumpists, are observational. There is complete ignorance to statistically significant analytics.
I appreciate your honesty. You know analytics. There is no evidence of a fraud that would stand up in court. That is why Trump has lost the vast majority of court cases. The few he won, only changed a handful of votes.
It is treasonous to call the life blood of our democracy, voting, fraudulent, without proof.
Our enemies are loving the claims of voter fraud. It weakens our world wide strength. Those who weaken our nation are traitors. They are strengthening our enemies and weakening our nation. Ultimate assholes. I would rather have illegal immigrants than the pieces of shit that advocate a lie hurting our nation.

So would someone defend Antrim's 68% error rate when the FEC acceptable rate is 0.0008%?
Would you accept your kid's explanation(My dog ate the paper!!) where 68% of the answers were wrong?
Everyone of any consequence, who are making your claims against Dominion are being sued for billions. This will play out in court. If Dominion proves their systems were secure they will win. If the those being sued, settle, it will prove the Dominion systems are secure. If those who claim Dominion systems allowed fraud it will be proven in court. Those being sued have big motivation to prove Dominion allowed fraud. If they do not prove it in the court cases it did not happen.

You are lucky that you are of no consequence in the world. You can say any dumbass things you want, because no one believes anything you say.
View attachment 455167
Health Dude, I have a hot new information for you. Below, is a REAL picture of a UFO my neighbor took. My neighbor was told, by the Aliens, there will be an Alien invasion, of the USA, unless we make Trump President again.
If this does not make those cheating Democrats put Trump in as the rightful President, nothing will. Pass it on.

View attachment 455230
That's very irresponsible of you to post. He might believe you.
Might believe me? Do you think there is any doubt he will believe me?
It depends. If you tell him Trump is flying it, then he will certainly believe you.
Good point. Thanks!

It is breath taking to see all the lefties commenting on a movie they didn't watch. They can't watch it, they just have to wait for the lefty media to spin it for them.
Why watch a piece of fiction about the election? It won't even be funny like the HBO movie abresults...isnUOTE]
You don't know what you are talking about, since you did not watch the movie. All you have to offer is your self proclaimed, self imposed ignorance.
You don't know what you are talking about, since you did not watch the movie. All you have to offer is your self proclaimed, self imposed ignorance.

Ignorance of the actual voting systems is required to believe it. No one has to watch it to know it’s the same bullshit in a different package.

DOES DOMINION HAVE SERVERS IN GERMANY WHERE VOTES GET COUNTED?
No, all votes are counted in the U.S. by local election officials – not by Dominion. Voting systems are, by design, meant to be used as closed systems that are not networked (meaning not connected to the Internet). It is technologically impossible to "see" votes being counted in real-time and/or to "flip" them.

The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has debunked claims about the existence of a secret CIA program for vote fraud called Hammer and Scorecard, and the U.S. Army has refuted claims of secret military "raids."
That lie was debunked MONTHS ago. So, naturally, the crackhead infomercial host and his willing rubes in this thread are still repeating it. Dumbasses.
How was it debunked? I'll wait.
Nobody reads Factcheck anymore.
You will have to learn to decode.
LOLOL

It's been debunked, moron. That's like the 4th debunking of it I've posted. Shit, not even rightwing OAN believes it's factual.

This disclaimer protects the drug addict from being sued. I figured he had something like this. Its presented as an opinion piece and not fact.
That's not his disclaimer. It's OAN's. You know a rightard is full of shit when even OAN disowns it. And Dominion is considering adding the pillow guy to their list of suits. They're questioning if Lindell is "begging" to be sued.
They will have to allow a full investigation of their machines to win any case.
If just ONE machine was switching votes they lose the case.
Not likely. There were false claims tying them with Venezuela and rigged elections for Hugo Chavez. Demonstrating those are false claims will not require them to open their systems. All they have to show is that they're not Smartmatic. And then in a courtroom where they can show the U.S. government and state governments all said the elections were not rigged, the burden will shift to the defendant to prove their claims.
It is breath taking to see all the lefties commenting on a movie they didn't watch. They can't watch it, they just have to wait for the lefty media to spin it for them.
Why watch a piece of fiction about the election? It won't even be funny like the HBO movie about Palin.

Ignorance of the actual voting systems is required to believe it. No one has to watch it to know it’s the same bullshit in a different package.

No, all votes are counted in the U.S. by local election officials – not by Dominion. Voting systems are, by design, meant to be used as closed systems that are not networked (meaning not connected to the Internet). It is technologically impossible to "see" votes being counted in real-time and/or to "flip" them.

The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has debunked claims about the existence of a secret CIA program for vote fraud called Hammer and Scorecard, and the U.S. Army has refuted claims of secret military "raids."
That lie was debunked MONTHS ago. So, naturally, the crackhead infomercial host and his willing rubes in this thread are still repeating it. Dumbasses.
LOLOL

It's been debunked, moron. That's like the 4th debunking of it I've posted. Shit, not even rightwing OAN believes it's factual.

This disclaimer protects the drug addict from being sued. I figured he had something like this. Its presented as an opinion piece and not fact.
That's not his disclaimer. It's OAN's. You know a rightard is full of shit when even OAN disowns it. And Dominion is considering adding the pillow guy to their list of suits. They're questioning if Lindell is "begging" to be sued.
Not likely. There were false claims tying them with Venezuela and rigged elections for Hugo Chavez. Demonstrating those are false claims will not require them to open their systems. And then in a courtroom where they can show the U.S. government and state governments all said the elections were not rigged, the burden will shift to the defendant to prove their claims.
How likely do you think that Chavez was re-elected when people were starving? You are as dumb as a rock. Assflap.
Holyfuckingshit, are you ever rightarded. :eusa_doh:

WTF does Chavez have to do with Dominion, ya flamin' moron?

face-palm-gif.278959
You know nothing.
LOLOLOLOLOL

Holyfuckingshit! :ack-1:

Dumbfuck, did you not read your own link or did you not understand it??

Smartmatic Voting Technology Firm Linked to Alleged Fraud in Elections in Philippines, Venezuela
Smartmatic on March 16, 2018 announced it was ending operations in Venezuela after 15 years and 14 elections.
The reasons for the closure are widely known. In August of 2017, after the elections to the National Constituency Assembly, Smartmatic publicly stated that the National Elections Council had announced results that were different from those reflected by the voting system. This episode lead to an immediate rupture of the client-provider relationship.

Imbecile, that's Smartmatic, not Dominion. That's one of the reasons Dominion is suing Sydney Powell, for accusing Dominion of seedy practices which were actually done by Smartmatic, not Dominion. And here you are, projecting I'm the one who knows nothing when you make such an idiotic mistake like that. You're so fucking retarded, I actually feel embarrassed for you.

1233796371590.gif
You'd swallow a fucking brick.
LOLOLOLOLOL

What a fucking cretin you are, huh??

YOU idiotically accuse Dominion of shit they didn't do ... because you're a retard who didn't know the difference between Dominion and Smartic and because you're too stupid to realize your own link was talking about Smartmatic's past problems. I point out you're an idiot for doing that and instead of manning up and owning your own mistakes, you just post more shit about me even though I just educated you.

Dayum, just embarrassing.

1233796371590.gif
Nobody believes anything anymore.

Trust is broken.
You should have held that audit.
You're actually partially correct. But it's largely conservatives and Republicans who have lost trust. And why is that? Because you fell for a huckster who lies as easily as he breathes, who's spent the last four years convincing you that anything at all negative about him is "fake news," and convincing you a free & fair election was stolen from him.

And despite all 50 states saying they didn't see widespread fraud, and despite the CISA saying there was no widespread fraud, and despite the Department of Justice saying there was no widespread fraud, and despite no sufficient evidence of widespread fraud being presented to any court, and despite just about every claim of fraud by Trump and Giuliani being debunked by the states by both Democrats and Republicans, and despite the states selecting 306 electors for Biden to 232 for Trump, the right still kept believing Trump and the rightwing echo-net and bashed out of hand, any and all news to the contrary.

So yes, much of the right doesn't believe anything anymore nor do they trust anyone or anything. But that's a beast of their own making.

And no audit would have made a difference. No count would have made a difference. No court would have made a difference. No investigation would have made a difference. There is nothing short of being told, yup, Trump was cheated, the right is going to believe.
Yes Faun...
Ignore all the known illegals voting
Ignore all the known dead
Ignore all the felons voting while serving their sentence
Ignore all those ballots with no signature and missing other required information
Ignore all those people registering from a parking lot or from ONE residence
Ignore all those multivoters
And my gawd ignore that the machines are hooked up to the internet despite the lies from dominion
and don't pay attention to thousands of votes flipping trump to bide---that was just a simple mistake on the workers part.

and don't even get me started Ruby's lazy ass--actually working as fast as she can to get all those hidden under the table ballots in.

You don't have a shred of evidence for a single bit of that steaming pile of bullshit.
That's not proof. It's just claims of fraud.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You wrote: "but every claim has proven to be false" Can you prove that EVERY claim is false?
Now here is a fact for you...The Benford law regarding a set up numbers as being valid versus fabricated shows the Biden vote tallies are fabricated.
View attachment 454279
Hi.

I am a huge Trump supporter, have always voted in every election, and never voted for a Democrat.

I also believe the election was likely stolen via fraud, largely due to unconstitutional changes in mail-in voting.

That, said, I am an engineer, I know numbers, including Benford's Law, and I can debunk this one in just a few sentences...

Benford's Law is only valid for natural numbers that span many orders of magnitude. They have incorrectly applied it here to precincts that all are about the same size with roughly 1000 voters. There is absolutely not violation of Benford's law, if many precincts have vote tallies for a candidate that start with 4, 5 or 6 (4xx, 5xx, or 6xx votes). It's actually to be expected.

Regards,
Jim
The majority of analytics provided, by Trumpists, are observational. There is complete ignorance to statistically significant analytics.
I appreciate your honesty. You know analytics. There is no evidence of a fraud that would stand up in court. That is why Trump has lost the vast majority of court cases. The few he won, only changed a handful of votes.
It is treasonous to call the life blood of our democracy, voting, fraudulent, without proof.
Our enemies are loving the claims of voter fraud. It weakens our world wide strength. Those who weaken our nation are traitors. They are strengthening our enemies and weakening our nation. Ultimate assholes. I would rather have illegal immigrants than the pieces of shit that advocate a lie hurting our nation.
Bullshit. Bensford's Law is accepted in courts to prove fraud. You fucking liar. Next.

Why watch a piece of fiction about the election? It won't even be funny like the HBO movie abresults...isnUOTE]

LOLOL

Not likely. There were false claims tying them with Venezuela and rigged elections for Hugo Chavez. Demonstrating those are false claims will not require them to open their systems. All they have to show is that they're not Smartmatic. And then in a courtroom where they can show the U.S. government and state governments all said the elections were not rigged, the burden will shift to the defendant to prove their claims.
Why watch a piece of fiction about the election? It won't even be funny like the HBO movie about Palin.

LOLOL

Not likely. There were false claims tying them with Venezuela and rigged elections for Hugo Chavez. Demonstrating those are false claims will not require them to open their systems. And then in a courtroom where they can show the U.S. government and state governments all said the elections were not rigged, the burden will shift to the defendant to prove their claims.
How likely do you think that Chavez was re-elected when people were starving? You are as dumb as a rock. Assflap.

face-palm-gif.278959
You know nothing.
LOLOLOLOLOL

Smartmatic Voting Technology Firm Linked to Alleged Fraud in Elections in Philippines, Venezuela
Smartmatic on March 16, 2018 announced it was ending operations in Venezuela after 15 years and 14 elections.
The reasons for the closure are widely known. In August of 2017, after the elections to the National Constituency Assembly, Smartmatic publicly stated that the National Elections Council had announced results that were different from those reflected by the voting system. This episode lead to an immediate rupture of the client-provider relationship.

Imbecile, that's Smartmatic, not Dominion. That's one of the reasons Dominion is suing Sydney Powell, for accusing Dominion of seedy practices which were actually done by Smartmatic, not Dominion. And here you are, projecting I'm the one who knows nothing when you make such an idiotic mistake like that. You're so fucking retarded, I actually feel embarrassed for you.

1233796371590.gif
LOLOLOLOLOL

YOU idiotically accuse Dominion of shit they didn't do ... because you're a retard who didn't know the difference between Dominion and Smartic and because you're too stupid to realize your own link was talking about Smartmatic's past problems. I point out you're an idiot for doing that and instead of manning up and owning your own mistakes, you just post more shit about me even though I just educated you.

1233796371590.gif

Trust is broken.
You're actually partially correct. But it's largely conservatives and Republicans who have lost trust. And why is that? Because you fell for a huckster who lies as easily as he breathes, who's spent the last four years convincing you that anything at all negative about him is "fake news," and convincing you a free & fair election was stolen from him.

And despite all 50 states saying they didn't see widespread fraud, and despite the CISA saying there was no widespread fraud, and despite the Department of Justice saying there was no widespread fraud, and despite no sufficient evidence of widespread fraud being presented to any court, and despite just about every claim of fraud by Trump and Giuliani being debunked by the states by both Democrats and Republicans, and despite the states selecting 306 electors for Biden to 232 for Trump, the right still kept believing Trump and the rightwing echo-net and bashed out of hand, any and all news to the contrary.

So yes, much of the right doesn't believe anything anymore nor do they trust anyone or anything. But that's a beast of their own making.

And no audit would have made a difference. No count would have made a difference. No court would have made a difference. No investigation would have made a difference. There is nothing short of being told, yup, Trump was cheated, the right is going to believe.
Yes Faun...
Ignore all those ballots with no signature and missing other required information
And my gawd ignore that the machines are hooked up to the internet despite the lies from dominion
and don't pay attention to thousands of votes flipping trump to bide---that was just a simple mistake on the workers part.

and don't even get me started Ruby's lazy ass--actually working as fast as she can to get all those hidden under the table ballots in.

You don't have a shred of evidence for a single bit of that steaming pile of bullshit.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No proof there was not. The machines and ballots could prove it.

LOLOL

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
You know nothing.
LOLOLOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif
LOLOLOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif

Trust is broken.

Yes Faun...

icon_rolleyes.gif
No proof there was not. The machines and ballots could prove it.
LOLOLOL

Donald Trump raped a 13 year old -- that must be true, right? Since there no proof he didn't.

In defense of everyone who falls for this stuff, it is quite complicated.
I appreciate your honesty. You know analytics.
Facts matter to me.
There is no evidence of a fraud that would stand up in court.
I think the Texas lawsuit had the best merit. Unfortunately, the SCOTUS decided not to hear it, as (I think) they did not want to jump into the political arena and override the states' legislatures which certified votes that were not in accordance with existing laws, as the mail-in votes in many states, and other changes, were not approved by the legislature and were simply made by unelected officials. It wasn't fraud though, but it was clearly unconstitutional, IMO.

There was plenty of fraud that would stand up in court. The question is, was it of sufficient magnitude.
Lots of dead people voted.
Ballots were harvested from places like nursing homes and low income housing.
People voted in two states.
Ineligible felons voting.
And so on.
Stuff like that, but it happens at small scale all the time.

I disagree. It is patriotic to attempt to ensure election integrity, even if one is incorrect, as long as one's motivations are noble.

Regards,
Jim

The problem here is that the corrupt administration has power now.

They control the corrupt FBI, CIA and DHS which will all cover for their corruption. Not to mention the media.

No matter how much corruption is proven, there's no longer any way to bring it to justice.

Short of a mass population uprising, it's pretty much over.

View attachment 454279
Hi.

Regards,
Jim
Bullshit. Bensford's Law is accepted in courts to prove fraud. You fucking liar. Next.
You cannot be this big of a dumbass. Did you read the admitted pro-Trump's disclaimer to Bensford Law. It is all expert's opinion that Bensford law does not prove voter fraud in the attempts made in 2020. Bensford law is most often used in financial fraud in court cases. Read below.
"The bottom line: there are no signs of irregularity in the officially declared precinct vote counts data from Fulton County, GA, Allegheny County, PA, Milwaukee, WI, and Chicago, IL, as some have claimed."

Every time you post something, you look even more stupid than the last time you posted. That is tough to do. You are entertaining.

Incorrect. You don't understand Benford's Law. If you actually understood it, then you would get my point. See here:

It's quite simple...

If you have a huge amount of natural numbers that span many orders of magnitude, then it is much more likely that the numbers will begin with 1 instead of 9. That sums it up for laymen like yourself.

Here is your source of proof...

You can't apply it to such a small population. It is completely invalid. If you don't understand that, I am sorry; I cannot educate you, you just don't understand numbers.

It was also applied here...

The precincts it was applied to, by design, have similar numbers of voters.

That invalidates Benford's Law. You can't apply it to a county. You can certainly apply it to the overall election results, which was not done.

PS: You have a foul mouth, and we are on the same team.

In defense of everyone who falls for this stuff, it is quite complicated.
I appreciate your honesty. You know analytics.
Facts matter to me.
There is no evidence of a fraud that would stand up in court.
I think the Texas lawsuit had the best merit. Unfortunately, the SCOTUS decided not to hear it, as (I think) they did not want to jump into the political arena and override the states' legislatures which certified votes that were not in accordance with existing laws, as the mail-in votes in many states, and other changes, were not approved by the legislature and were simply made by unelected officials. It wasn't fraud though, but it was clearly unconstitutional, IMO.

There was plenty of fraud that would stand up in court. The question is, was it of sufficient magnitude.
Lots of dead people voted.
Ballots were harvested from places like nursing homes and low income housing.
People voted in two states.
Ineligible felons voting.
And so on.
Stuff like that, but it happens at small scale all the time.

I disagree. It is patriotic to attempt to ensure election integrity, even if one is incorrect, as long as one's motivations are noble.

Regards,
Jim
When there is no reason to question the integrity of an election there is no need to do anything further than is done continually to make sure our elections are secure. The bad guys are continually have access to new technology. As the Republican head of our cyber security for elections said, the most secure election in history.
When someone yells fire is a crowded theater and there is no fire they should go to jail.

Incorrect. You don't understand Benford's Law. If you actually understood it, then you would get my point. See here:

It's quite simple...

If you have a huge amount of natural numbers that span many orders of magnitude, then it is much more likely that the numbers will begin with 1 instead of 9. That sums it up for laymen like yourself.

You can't apply it to such a small population. It is completely invalid. If you don't understand that, I am sorry; I cannot educate you, you just don't understand numbers.

That invalidates Benford's Law. You can't apply it to a county. You can certainly apply it to the overall election results, which was not done.

Jim, you seem to be intelligent. How can you be on these idiots team? Are you a white supremacist?

It's quite simple...

I reply in kind to these people. It seems to me the language they use is the language they understand.

I watched it from start to finish. It is all true, from many different sources. The most important part of it is where he is showing the thousands of pages of incidence-by-incidence of foreign computer traffic meddling in the election. Our National Intelligence Service knew foreign meddling would occur and prior to the election, starting clear back in 2018, went to work to build surveilance tools to capture every bit of it ... and capture it all they did. It is that data that the NIS report to Trump proving election fraud and foreign meddling speaks of, and that report is what enabled Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act of 1807 as well as his EO of 2018 which puts complete control into the hands of the military to defeat the insurrection as a matter of DUTY to the Constitution. The military has ALL of that data! The military MUST act on it and act they will!

No wonder judges didn’t wanna see this evidence

LOLOL.. This is hysterical. Lindell should take it to his sanity hearing.
Please, please yank your head out of your ass. :laughing0301:
Read below. You are wrong. One liberals comment referenced below.
"Absolutely bonkers vanity project that made me laugh so hard I almost choked."
The real world laughs at Lindell and people like you.
www.independent.co.uk

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says if election fraud movie flops ‘we pray and we go to heaven’
Mr Lindell said he spent five days working on the three hour film
www.independent.co.uk
www.independent.co.uk
www.newsweek.com

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell makes 3-hour conspiracy documentary about the election
The MyPillow CEO is facing criticism from all sides over his continued support for the theory that Trump had the election stolen by voter fraud.
www.newsweek.com
www.newsweek.com
www.salon.com

MyPillow guy can't quit election lie despite Dominion lawsuit threat
Lindell aired an election documentary on Friday that OANN warned should not be accepted as "established facts."
www.salon.com
www.salon.com
www.yahoo.com

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell’s Election Conspiracy Film Pulled Off YouTube
“Absolute Proof,” the so-called “documentary” about election fraud from My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell, has been yanked by YouTube. The two-hour film sees the avid Donald Trump supporter falsely claim that the former president won the 2020 presidential election, repeating a number of debunked...
www.yahoo.com
www.yahoo.com
www.mic.com

The MyPillow guy's bonkers election "documentary" deserves all of the awards
Golden Globe nominations were announced this week, which means we're entering the early stages of an awards season tasked with the unenviable job of celebrating Hollywood in a year when hardly anyone went to an actual movie theater. Given, then,…
www.mic.com
www.mic.com
nypost.com

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell says he made a three-hour election fraud film
Who needs Twitter when you’ve got a film crew? My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell has made a two-hour documentary expounding on his baseless conspiracy theories about the 2020 presidential election. …
nypost.com
nypost.com

Forum List

Back