Mike Johnson becomes Speaker of the House

OMG!!! really???

get over it,,
We will now continue the investigations into Joe Biden corruption as it has become apparent he is responsible for the wars growing in the middle east and Europe and soon elsewhere. Iran has something on him. Ukraine has something on him. Russia has something on him. China has something on him. And I'm assuming many other countries as well where he made his millions.

It didn’t matter who they elected as speaker, the dems are going to say they are “maga”.

Just ignore them because no matter what, they aren’t going to be happy.

It didn’t matter who they elected as speaker, the dems are going to say they are “maga”.

Just ignore them because no matter what, they aren’t going to be happy.
Wtf?

In what way is Mike not MAGA? The guy practically lives up Trump’s ass.

Wtf?

In what way is Mike not MAGA? The guy practically lives up Trump’s ass.
…uh..I never said he wasn’t…I said, it didn’t matter who was elected, the dems would call them “maga”.

Basically there’s no point in arguing about it, lefty’s we’re going to use the same talking points either way.

See, Republicans aren't beholden to Satan. Republicans can actually think for themselves. We still believe in freedom of thought in this country.
LOL. After rejecting so many candidates because they didn't pass the purity test. If The GOP believed in Freedom of Thought, McCarthy would still be speaker.

LOL. After rejecting so many candidates because they didn't pass the purity test. If The GOP believed in Freedom of Thought, McCarthy would still be speaker.
Funny that a Democrat would want McCarthy. Why? Was he a wolf in sheep’s skins? The fact is, we have reps that think for themselves. Not so with Democrats. They kissed Pelosi’s behind and voted whatever she demanded. That’s what communism looks like.

The new Republican speaker is a treasonous enemy of democracy, a supporter of Trump’s election lies, and a Christo-fascist bigot.

He represents everything wrong with Republicans, conservativism, and ‘MAGA.’
The delusional mind state of you is noted. He is a solid man of integrity. He is a solid Louisiana man who knows that the election was stolen and we have an installed Usurper in the oval office. He represents America First. He represents American Nationalism which means Buy American and Hire American.....ONLY!

Teabaggers just keep digging.
Electing a Right Wing Religious Nut Job, and traitor as speaker.
Of course he loves Trump.

MAGA Macho Man h

What's wrong with going to church on Sundays in Louisiana with your wife and kids?
Nothing.
I just hate hypocritical holy rollers.

Mike Johnson First Speech As House Speaker: God Has ...​

1698309934957.png
RealClearPolitics
https://www.realclearpolitics.com › video › 2023/10/25

14 hours ago — I believe that scripture, the Bible, is very clear that God is the one that raises up those in authority. He raised up each of you. All of us.
Then after church going to eat seafood at Ralf and Kacoos afterwards which I've been there. Great food. Check it out in the link.

Forum List

Back