Might Be Something to Consider

Here's a post that refutes itself:

Notice that no Democrat currently running for office was targeted, only prominent Democrats who had no influence on the midterms were targeted. Who benefits from this? Obviously, the Democrats

:cuckoo:

"Purple, because aliens never wear hats"
You can't really be stupid enough to think it's coincidence that these bombs were sent right before the election, can you? Republicans would have had nothing to gain by targeting only prominent but currently useless Democrats but Democrats have every reason to expect this will help their candidates in the midterms.

Why the fuck would you be targeting people who aren't even running for anything?
Think about it.
Clearly, the Republicans wouldn't have. They would have targeted Democrats running in close races to make sure they kept control of Congress if they had sent the bombs, but for the Democrats it would have been self defeating to send bombs to other Democrats running for Congress, so it would make sense to send the bombs to prominent Democrats who had no real value to the Party in the election, in order to try to influence the election in their favor.

What a childish simplistic little-kid dichotomy comic book you live in.

If you ever venture outside your mom's basement yer gonna eventually find there are people out here who are neither "Democrats" nor "Republicans". In fact --- we outnumber both of them.

Notice that no Democrat currently running for office was targeted, only prominent Democrats who had no influence on the midterms were targeted. Who benefits from this? Obviously, the Democrats

You can't really be stupid enough to think it's coincidence that these bombs were sent right before the election, can you? Republicans would have had nothing to gain by targeting only prominent but currently useless Democrats but Democrats have every reason to expect this will help their candidates in the midterms.

Why the fuck would you be targeting people who aren't even running for anything?
Think about it.
Clearly, the Republicans wouldn't have. They would have targeted Democrats running in close races to make sure they kept control of Congress if they had sent the bombs, but for the Democrats it would have been self defeating to send bombs to other Democrats running for Congress, so it would make sense to send the bombs to prominent Democrats who had no real value to the Party in the election, in order to try to influence the election in their favor.

If you ever venture outside your mom's basement yer gonna eventually find there are people out here who are neither "Democrats" nor "Republicans". In fact --- we outnumber both of them.
In other words, you have nothing substantive to say, but lack the good sense to be quiet.

Think about it.

Actually Progo, that post contained a healthy dose of critical thinking in it, while your retort was as deep as a Miami sidewalk muddle on a hot day, and nothing but name calling. :funnyface:

Btw, your signature may as well say "Orange Man Bad".

`
In general, you are right about childish simplicity. In the partisans myopic world, only two choices exist. That being the case, any replies are inherently biased to a point incomprehensibility, incapable of thinking outside the box. The kids on the far right are sold on the conspiracy that this pipe-bomb thing is a hoax perpetrated by the left. Never mind there is no empirical proof to substantiate this. In the world of wild partisan conjectures, they may be right for all I know but until more evidence is presented, one can only tolerate their fantasies.
`

Think about it.

Actually Progo, that post contained a healthy dose of critical thinking in it, while your retort was as deep as a Miami sidewalk muddle on a hot day, and nothing but name calling. :funnyface:

Actually if you wanna see a healthy dose of critical thinking check the post between yours and this one. If you wanna see the opposite, like a whiny troll that says nothing, then re-read your own.

I made my point to the poster. Your rushing in to white-knight is quaint but flaccid.

`
In general, you are right about childish simplicity. In the partisans myopic world, only two choices exist. That being the case, any replies are inherently biased to a point incomprehensibility, incapable of thinking outside the box. The kids on the far right are sold on the conspiracy that this pipe-bomb thing is a hoax perpetrated by the left. Never mind there is no empirical proof to substantiate this. In the world of wild partisan conjectures, they may be right for all I know but until more evidence is presented, one can only tolerate their fantasies.
`

Even when concrete and honest factual proof is provided, the right will never believe it and keep repeating the lies.

`
`

Even when concrete and honest factual proof is provided, the right will never believe it and keep repeating the lies.

We keep hearing about dramatic rises in opiates or dramatic rises in temperature --- I see a dramatic rise in self-delusion.

Asmiov's 'Cult of Ignorance' -- or as another thinker put it,
"when the known facts change, I change my mind ... what do you do sir?"

We keep hearing about dramatic rises in opiates or dramatic rises in temperature --- I see a dramatic rise in self-delusion.

You looking in a mirror? :abgg2q.jpg:

Think about it.

Actually if you wanna see a healthy dose of critical thinking check the post between yours and this one. If you wanna see the opposite, like a whiny troll that says nothing, then re-read your own.

I made my point to the poster. Your rushing in to white-knight is quaint but flaccid.
You made no point at all. As usual, you quickly go from the topic of discussion to personal insults because you have no points to make: the product of having a lot of attitude but little in the way of intellect.

You looking in a mirror? :abgg2q.jpg:

No I didn't make that up. I'm not sure who did, or I'd have attributed it.

I’ve speculated that it could be a foreign actor from the beginning. Which is a great reason to wait for evidence before you start condemning half the nation

Think about it.

You made no point at all. As usual, you quickly go from the topic of discussion to personal insults because you have no points to make: the product of having a lot of attitude but little in the way of intellect.

Not only did I make the point (yesterday) but it still stands untouched.

Wanna revisit?

Your previous output is enslaved to the idea that the entire world consists of but two elements, named "Democrat" and "Republican". That's what "dichotomy" means. It's a False Dilemma fallacy. Whelp, I'm here to reveal to you the stunning revelation that the world doesn't work that way.

If you find that 'insulting' --- change your fallacies.

We all know that Russia wants to cause trouble and chaos in America. Russia wants Americans to be fighting among ourselves.

I have no proof of this but could someone from Russia have sent all those bombs?

For the purpose to cause more chaos and divide in our nation just before the election?

They sure have done a lot of damage via the internet. In 2016 they organized rallies for democrats and republicans. They sent out fake ads about democrats to get people to not vote.

Is it possible that someone from Russia sent those bombs?
More weaseling. It's obvious some deranged and weak minded tRumpkin sent the bombs. Any other possibility is remote in the extreme.

Wanna revisit?

Your previous output is enslaved to the idea that the entire world consists of but two elements, named "Democrat" and "Republican". That's what "dichotomy" means. It's a False Dilemma fallacy. Whelp, I'm here to reveal to you the stunning revelation that the world doesn't work that way.

Again, the only point you seem capable of making is that you have nothing to say about the topic of discussion but lack the good sense to remain silent.

Wanna revisit?

Again, the only point you seem capable of making is that you have nothing to say about the topic of discussion but lack the good sense to remain silent.

DOOD. I deconstructed your point by pointing out its fallacy. WALK IT OFF already.

You have to consider that (with the aid of the criminal conspiracy in the MSM) democrats have been able to fool their base into thinking that Russia's attempt to influence elections is something new. It's been going on since Harry Truman created HUAC and the CIA has been doing the same thing. Having said that you could consider that vindictive angry democrats have actually become the agents of foreign propaganda in order to reverse the last election while they accuse the President of the ridiculous charge of "collusion". Along with the democrat party you have credible allegations that the FBI engaged in a soft coup with fake documents and illegal surveillance. When you put it all together it's likely that democrat party dirty tricksters are behind the mysterious packages and they are aided by the liberal media and possibly rogue FBI agents. .

We all know that Russia wants to cause trouble and chaos in America. Russia wants Americans to be fighting among ourselves.

I have no proof of this but could someone from Russia have sent all those bombs?

For the purpose to cause more chaos and divide in our nation just before the election?

They sure have done a lot of damage via the internet. In 2016 they organized rallies for democrats and republicans. They sent out fake ads about democrats to get people to not vote.

Is it possible that someone from Russia sent those bombs?
More weaseling. It's obvious some deranged and weak minded tRumpkin sent the bombs. Any other possibility is remote in the extreme.

I think there's a third option to consider. Russia.

Maybe it's my desire to not believe an American would do such a horrible thing.

This sure is bothering trump. He's very angry that early republican voting has slowed down a lot.

However trump has not reached out to anyone who was targeted by the bomber. A good leader would show compassion and at least call all those who were targeted by that bomber.

Forum List

Back