Middle school teacher admits to having sex 5 times with 14 year old student

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Another immature woman who never should have been a teacher in charge of a classroom of kids.

Florida middle school teacher had sex five times with 14-year-old boy from her class who had a photo collage of her buttocks

A Florida middle school teacher had sex five times with a 14-year-old boy she taught and appeared naked in photos on his cell phone, police said Friday.

Stacy Lynn Hooks, 38, admitted she had intercourse with her student three times and engaged in oral sex twice in their five encounters, according to a police report cited by Highlands Today.

Investigators said they discovered two nude pictures of her and a collage of her butt on the boy’s phone. Hooks was arrested Thursday and charged with lewd battery, electronic transmission of material harmful to a minor and travelling to meet a minor to engage in unlawful sexual conduct.

Fla. middle school teacher had sex five times with student

When I was 14 all I could think about was fucking most of my female teachers.
If the truth be told my wishful thinking was/is on every 14 years old boy's mind 24/7.

If the truth be told my wishful thinking was/is on every 14 years old boy's mind 24/7.

Doesn't make it right.

If it were an older man and a 14 year old girl would you be supporting it like you are now?

Doesn't make it right.

If it were an older man and a 14 year old girl would you be supporting it like you are now?
No it would not make it right.
The fact is there are differences between males and females.
Males sexual hormones kick in a lot sooner than female's.
At fourteen most males aren't thinking with their emotions like females.
All males want to do is fuck whoever they can at that age. They don't walk around later and 'analyse' what happened like females would tend to do.

Doesn't make it right.

No it would not make it right.
The fact is there are differences between males and females.
Males sexual hormones kick in a lot sooner than female's.
At fourteen most males aren't thinking with their emotions like females.
All males want to do is fuck whoever they can at that age. They don't walk around later and 'analyse' what happened like females would tend to do.

And biologically females are more mature than males at age 14. The fact 14 year old boys want to fuck doesn't make it any less child molestation. Good to know you support child molestation when it is a female teacher involved.

As if school shootings wasn't reason enough to have kids be home schooled now and its the teachers of all people who add this form of horror to the picture!

God bless you and our country's youth always!!!

Holly

P.S. May that woman be given the maximum punishment that a person in her position can be given! She knew exactly what she was doing!

Forum List

Back