Here's Hillary Doing Her Best "Black Preacher" Impression

Listen to those idiots...
They cant even tell they're being pandered to. Personally I'd be insulted.
Really folks. This woman is beyond sickening. What idiot would vote for this piece of dung ?
VIDEO: Hillary tries preacher routine at gospel awards show
Quite a reach don't you think? Hillary praises Gospel music and conservatives are outraged
And they wonder why Republicans have so much trouble getting the black vote!

Really folks. This woman is beyond sickening. What idiot would vote for this piece of dung ?
Quite a reach don't you think? Hillary praises Gospel music and conservatives are outraged

It's hard to compete with free shit....

Yup, Blacks are doing great under the Democratic Party thumb. Great education, massive job opportunities, safe neighborhoods, it's wondrous.

Go back and read how many times I predicted that Hillary would do this.
As I've posted numerous times watch for her to be videoed leaving a S. Baptist church wearing the DRESS! with HUGE bright flower prints on it. Matching HUGE hat and white cloves. Speaking her best 'Ebonics' to the child-like 'Special Needs' 'OJ jurors.
Why stop now? It's always worked in the past right Hillary?

Yup, Blacks are doing great under the Democratic Party thumb. Great education, massive job opportunities, safe neighborhoods, it's wondrous.
Then getting their votes should be easy for the Republicans. Good luck with that, as long as clueless wonders like those I cited above are part of the mix.

It's hard to compete with free shit.
LOL!!! Just can't help yourself, can you? Even in protest against racism, you go for the racist dig!
Whats racist about free shit?
I didn't say 'free shit' was racist. I said you were.
So you think only blacks get free shit? Sounds racist.
Sounds like you're trying to hijack the thread. :eusa_naughty:

Forum List

Back