Middle Eastern Scumbags Firing Off Rounds in Apple Valley, Calif.

Gee Liberals - when we, the "uneducated Rednecks" in America, camp in a desert, at least we have fun and act civil, vs. "Praising Allah" and shooting our weapons into the air. However, the group of people you love and support, the Muslim scumbag terrorists, seem to enjoy a different kind of camping etiquette.

FBI Investigating Reports Of 17 Men Chanting, Firing Off Shots In Apple Valley
Police Refuse To Lock Up Racist Who Threatened To Murder Black Family With Shovel

The Allen family says that they were camping at Rollins Lake in Northern California, when a group of racists moved in on their campingspace, trying to intimidate and threaten them.

Kanisha Allen told local Fox40 News that the “rowdy” group constantly stared the African American campers down, and then began making racist comments.

“We let it roll off our backs,” Kanisha Allen explained.

That was until one of the white campers yelled: “f*cking n****rs,” at the family, according to Fox40.

Instead of lashing out at them, the Allens family got campsite employees and asked for them to speak to the racists. But the racist campersattacked the employees as well.

“Whatever was said infuriated the main aggressor of the group, and all you hear is him saying the “n” word, I’m going to kill you F-ing Ns,” Kanisha said to Fox40.
That’s when he literally charged at the African American family with a shovel.

I fail to see how this relates to this particular thread.

All of us need to keep a close eye on individuals of middle eastern descent.
LOL, well on a related note sort of;
I live along the snake river and there are several camp grounds along the river.
Weeellll, the BLM/Forest service decided to asphalt everything down there; and so kids go down there and drag race now. In one instance they hit the fence and wiped out about 200 feet. They were never caught
So If I'm down there I turn them in. Am I in the wrong?

I live along the snake river and there are several camp grounds along the river.
Weeellll, the BLM/Forest service decided to asphalt everything down there; and so kids go down there and drag race now.

I'm just saying that as a generalization we all need to keep an eye out when we're out and about and encounter individuals who are likely of middle eastern descent.

Weeellll, the BLM/Forest service decided to asphalt everything down there; and so kids go down there and drag race now.

I'm just saying that as a generalization we all need to keep an eye out when we're out and about and encounter individuals who are likely of middle eastern descent.
I realized that.

I see where the blog as updated the story and said that a group of men were able to escape into the hills.
I would like to see what becomes of that

Gee Liberals - when we, the "uneducated Rednecks" in America, camp in a desert, at least we have fun and act civil, vs. "Praising Allah" and shooting our weapons into the air. However, the group of people you love and support, the Muslim scumbag terrorists, seem to enjoy a different kind of camping etiquette.

Police Refuse To Lock Up Racist Who Threatened To Murder Black Family With Shovel

The Allen family says that they were camping at Rollins Lake in Northern California, when a group of racists moved in on their campingspace, trying to intimidate and threaten them.

Kanisha Allen told local Fox40 News that the “rowdy” group constantly stared the African American campers down, and then began making racist comments.

That was until one of the white campers yelled: “f*cking n****rs,” at the family, according to Fox40.

Instead of lashing out at them, the Allens family got campsite employees and asked for them to speak to the racists. But the racist campersattacked the employees as well.

“Whatever was said infuriated the main aggressor of the group, and all you hear is him saying the “n” word, I’m going to kill you F-ing Ns,” Kanisha said to Fox40.

When a blanket statement is made that white people ""act civil" and I rebut it with an actual incident, you still can't connect the dots???...smh.

I dislike Islam more than most other religions, but give me a break. Rednecks get drunk and blow shit up in the woods, shoot guns in all directions and at everything that moves or doesn't move, leave their trash and casings all over the place, and start huge bonfires with gas, and drive their trucks and four-wheelers off road destroying the wilderness.

The only difference between a redneck and a Muslim is the style in how they are ignorant, disrespectful and destructive.
So you're a redneckaphobe, eh? You're fired for being a hateful bigot!

When a blanket statement is made that white people ""act civil" and I rebut it with an actual incident, you still can't connect the dots???...smh.
I can connect dots. I just didn't think I was going to have to hump to Hill 881 and back

Are you the typical example of the knuckle-dragging, uneducated, inbred, bigot Liberals found in all these forums?

I can connect dots. I just didn't think I was going to have to hump to Hill 881 and back
As long as you figured it out...

Are you the typical example of the knuckle-dragging, uneducated, inbred, bigot Liberals found in all these forums?
You forgot to add...the kind that makes your pathetic posts laughable...

Rednecks get drunk and blow shit up in the woods, shoot guns in all directions and at everything that moves or doesn't move, leave their trash and casings all over the place, and start huge bonfires with gas, and drive their trucks and four-wheelers off road destroying the wilderness.

I think you watch too much Youtube, asshole.
I always leave camping areas BETTER than the way I found them.
I am respectful to all those camping around me.
I maintain my campsite and am courteous and helpful to others.
You, on the other hand, probably ass fuck all night in your tent, then leave used rubbers and jars of vaseline everywhere.

Good. Then you leave your campsites in much better shape than the many I've seen littered with shell casings, scattered bits of styrofoam coolers, broken beer bottles, old pieces of leaf-camo material, and cans of shitty brands of beer that someone mistakenly thought would melt in a campfire.

I hope you didn't spend too much time on the attempt at an insult in the rest of your post. My girl likes anal sometimes, but we don't use rubbers or vaseline - just some KY.

I dislike Islam more than most other religions, but give me a break. Rednecks get drunk and blow shit up in the woods, shoot guns in all directions and at everything that moves or doesn't move, leave their trash and casings all over the place, and start huge bonfires with gas, and drive their trucks and four-wheelers off road destroying the wilderness.

The only difference between a redneck and a Muslim is the style in how they are ignorant, disrespectful and destructive.
So you're a redneckaphobe, eh? You're fired for being a hateful bigot!

Some of my best friends are rednecks.:biggrin:

Rednecks get drunk and blow shit up in the woods, shoot guns in all directions and at everything that moves or doesn't move, leave their trash and casings all over the place, and start huge bonfires with gas, and drive their trucks and four-wheelers off road destroying the wilderness.

You, on the other hand, probably ass fuck all night in your tent, then leave used rubbers and jars of vaseline everywhere.
You damned bet we saw how nice people like you leave things.

Cleanup underway at refuge; occupation costs rise to $6.5 million

You damned bet we saw how nice people like you leave things.

Cleanup underway at refuge; occupation costs rise to $6.5 million

Not affiliated with those assholes, ya KKK supporting fucking nazi bitch

Forum List

Back