Middle Eastern Scumbags Firing Off Rounds in Apple Valley, Calif.

SeniorChief_Polock

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2015
Luray, Virginia
Gee Liberals - when we, the "uneducated Rednecks" in America, camp in a desert, at least we have fun and act civil, vs. "Praising Allah" and shooting our weapons into the air. However, the group of people you love and support, the Muslim scumbag terrorists, seem to enjoy a different kind of camping etiquette.

FBI Investigating Reports Of 17 Men Chanting, Firing Off Shots In Apple Valley

Gee Liberals - when we, the "uneducated Rednecks" in America, camp in a desert, at least we have fun and act civil, vs. "Praising Allah" and shooting our weapons into the air. However, the group of people you love and support, the Muslim scumbag terrorists, seem to enjoy a different kind of camping etiquette.

I dislike Islam more than most other religions, but give me a break. Rednecks get drunk and blow shit up in the woods, shoot guns in all directions and at everything that moves or doesn't move, leave their trash and casings all over the place, and start huge bonfires with gas, and drive their trucks and four-wheelers off road destroying the wilderness.

The only difference between a redneck and a Muslim is the style in how they are ignorant, disrespectful and destructive.

I dislike Islam more than most other religions, but give me a break. Rednecks get drunk and blow shit up in the woods, shoot guns in all directions and at everything that moves or doesn't move, leave their trash and casings all over the place, and start huge bonfires with gas, and drive their trucks and four-wheelers off road destroying the wilderness.

The only difference between a redneck and a Muslim is the style in how they are ignorant, disrespectful and destructive.

Really?? how quaint------I am an easterner and never camped in the Midwest -----I am on the atlantic coast-----but I do know something about arab/muslim custom being linked to the Mideast by marriage----(mid-east but not muslim). Arab musims
from the Mideast use their guns and rifles like new years eve "Party Poppers" or
other forms of "noise makers" LOTS. I have heard of MANY accounts of
episodes of "settling old scores" during "CELEBRATIONS"------like at large
gatherings when every is shooting a gun IN JOY-------by the end of the party ---one
or two are lying dead in the dust. IT's THEIR CUSTOM!!! I read the koran---
It does not show up in that book but it is part of regular life in the middle east. So
now you know. If the cops interfere----expect muslims to feel "VIOLATED".

For the record----I also know something about STRAY BULLETS (being
an inner city person for much of my life)-----AND the tendency for bullets to
RICOCHET. Some how ---for reasons I do not know-----the out of control
bullet seeks the head----sometimes of children. The situation is a good reason
to support "MUSLIM NO-GO" areas thruout the country-------that way they can
shoot ---to their HEARTS' CONTENT------without interference

Heil Hitler,
Full of grace,
the Lord is with thee,
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
holy mary mother of God,
pray for us now, and at the hour of our death.

Really?? how quaint------I am an easterner and never camped in the Midwest -----I am on the atlantic coast-----but I do know something about arab/muslim custom being linked to the Mideast by marriage----(mid-east but not muslim). Arab musims
from the Mideast use their guns and rifles like new years eve "Party Poppers" or
gatherings when every is shooting a gun IN JOY-------by the end of the party ---one
It does not show up in that book but it is part of regular life in the middle east. So

It is not a good reason. Better to apply the law equally and imprison anyone who fires a gun into the air and harms another person. Muslim NO-GO areas are in countries that Muslims rule, not anywhere in the US. Think of it flipped on its head, and Muslim NO-GO means Muslims can't go there.

It is not a good reason. Better to apply the law equally and imprison anyone who fires a gun into the air and harms another person. Muslim NO-GO areas are in countries that Muslims rule, not anywhere in the US. Think of it flipped on its head, and Muslim NO-GO means Muslims can't go there.

muslim NO-GO areas--------well----not to disparage an honorable community----
but I have noticed an absolute dearth of muzzies in Italian enclaves in my town.
( I am not sure which community is "under disparagement" based on my comment)

Rednecks get drunk and blow shit up in the woods, shoot guns in all directions and at everything that moves or doesn't move, leave their trash and casings all over the place, and start huge bonfires with gas, and drive their trucks and four-wheelers off road destroying the wilderness.

I think you watch too much Youtube, asshole.
I always leave camping areas BETTER than the way I found them.
I am respectful to all those camping around me.
I maintain my campsite and am courteous and helpful to others.
You, on the other hand, probably ass fuck all night in your tent, then leave used rubbers and jars of vaseline everywhere.

Rednecks get drunk and blow shit up in the woods, shoot guns in all directions and at everything that moves or doesn't move, leave their trash and casings all over the place, and start huge bonfires with gas, and drive their trucks and four-wheelers off road destroying the wilderness.

I think you watch too much Youtube, asshole.
I always leave camping areas BETTER than the way I found them.
I am respectful to all those camping around me.
I maintain my campsite and am courteous and helpful to others.
You, on the other hand, probably ass fuck all night in your tent, then leave used rubbers and jars of vaseline everywhere.

for those who do not know------leaving a used condom -----on the ground----is dangerous--------people SLIP and fall because of the habit

Police Refuse To Lock Up Racist Who Threatened To Murder Black Family With Shovel

The Allen family says that they were camping at Rollins Lake in Northern California, when a group of racists moved in on their campingspace, trying to intimidate and threaten them.

Kanisha Allen told local Fox40 News that the “rowdy” group constantly stared the African American campers down, and then began making racist comments.

“We let it roll off our backs,” Kanisha Allen explained.

That was until one of the white campers yelled: “f*cking n****rs,” at the family, according to Fox40.

Instead of lashing out at them, the Allens family got campsite employees and asked for them to speak to the racists. But the racist campersattacked the employees as well.

“Whatever was said infuriated the main aggressor of the group, and all you hear is him saying the “n” word, I’m going to kill you F-ing Ns,” Kanisha said to Fox40.
That’s when he literally charged at the African American family with a shovel.

Last edited:

Police Refuse To Lock Up Racist Who Threatened To Murder Black Family With Shovel

The Allen family says that they were camping at Rollins Lake in Northern California, when a group of racists moved in on their campingspace, trying to intimidate and threaten them.

Kanisha Allen told local Fox40 News that the “rowdy” group constantly stared the African American campers down, and then began making racist comments.

That was until one of the white campers yelled: “f*cking n****rs,” at the family, according to Fox40.

Instead of lashing out at them, the Allens family got campsite employees and asked for them to speak to the racists. But the racist campersattacked the employees as well.

“Whatever was said infuriated the main aggressor of the group, and all you hear is him saying the “n” word, I’m going to kill you F-ing Ns,” Kanisha said to Fox40.

What is the point of this post, asshole ?
80% of all murders in the United States are committed by African Americans, yet, you're able to cite one "racist" who attacked an African American with a shovel. Congrats. You've cited a very small percentage of a very large problem. Why don't you try harder, asshole.

FALSE: Muslims Fired on California Hikers

Also apparently ignorant of the suppression of news reporting on the incident was KCAL-TV, the Victorville Daily Press, and the Press-Enterprise. The latter reported:

The men had handguns, a rifle and a shotgun, all of which were registered with the California Department of Justice except for the rifle. Rifles and shotguns do not require registration in California, [Sgt. David] Rodriguez said.

The men cooperated with the investigation, and none were found to have a criminal history, authorities said.

Deputies also contacted several hikers in the area, but none reported seeing the men shooting guns.

Rodriguez said deputies will not be doing any further investigation into the incident.

Yet your silent on illegals crossing the border who act in the same manner.
Great use of equal scholarship

It certainly sucks when people come to the area where you live and shoot their weapons at all hours of the day and night. Happened all the time during "hunting" season, where I grew up. Most of the hunting seemed to be for road signs.

FALSE: Muslims Fired on California Hikers

Also apparently ignorant of the suppression of news reporting on the incident was KCAL-TV, the Victorville Daily Press, and the Press-Enterprise. The latter reported:

The men had handguns, a rifle and a shotgun, all of which were registered with the California Department of Justice except for the rifle. Rifles and shotguns do not require registration in California, [Sgt. David] Rodriguez said.

The men cooperated with the investigation, and none were found to have a criminal history, authorities said.

Deputies also contacted several hikers in the area, but none reported seeing the men shooting guns.

Rodriguez said deputies will not be doing any further investigation into the incident.
Funny how the left and usmb libs poo poo blogs but now if it suits your agenda a tweet is gospel.

What is the point of this post, asshole ?
80% of all murders in the United States are committed by African Americans, yet, you're able to cite one "racist" who attacked an African American with a shovel. Congrats. You've cited a very small percentage of a very large problem. Why don't you try harder, asshole.
I see from your bullshit post, generalizations of "civil" white campers and your need to call everyone else a name that you and your post are indeed bullshit.
Btw, what did you end up doing with the shovel???

Forum List

Back