Microsoft bought ZeniMax...

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell

Fans of the Elder Scrolls, Fallout and games produced by Bethesda will discover Microsoft has purchased the parent company ZeniMax for over seven billion dollars...

The change of ownership might mean that the future games from titles like Elder Scrolls or Fallout could be only found on future Xbox or Microsoft platforms and no longer on other platforms like PS or Switch...

Myself I have been waiting a long time for Elder Scroll 6 but if the game is only exclusive to XBox platform then I will give it a hard pass...

Play on PC, then.

Still Microsoft platform...

I have been pushing away from Microsoft as much as possible and just do not want to buy anymore toys...

Love my Switch and haven’t used a PC in almost five years...
Why people pick Microsoft out of all? Doesn´t have the PS exclusive games? The big question is rather if TES will be an unbloody (try german versions), baby-friendly gay-marriage simulator in the future but you don´t need Microsoft to achieve that.

Play on PC, then.

I have been pushing away from Microsoft as much as possible and just do not want to buy anymore toys...

Why people pick Microsoft out of all? Doesn´t have the PS exclusive games? The big question is rather if TES will be an unbloody (try german versions), baby-friendly gay-marriage simulator in the future but you don´t need Microsoft to achieve that.

Look, pc’s have been dying breed for awhile now and the Switch is portable unlike Xbox or PS...

I use my phone for most of my nonsense a computer would do and have the Switch for entertainment factor...

Also Microsoft does not produce many games that are worth a damn to play and buying out ZeniMax may have put a nail in the coffin for any future Elder Scrolls...

The switch has a LOT of limitations.
Even with the pro controller, games like Borderland are unplayable. Horrible aiming ability. Horrible.
Playing FPS games on an Xbox is infinitely better.

As for the M$ buying that company...yes... you can bet it will be XBox only in the near future.

Play on PC, then.

Look, pc’s have been dying breed for awhile now and the Switch is portable unlike Xbox or PS...

I use my phone for most of my nonsense a computer would do and have the Switch for entertainment factor...

Also Microsoft does not produce many games that are worth a damn to play and buying out ZeniMax may have put a nail in the coffin for any future Elder Scrolls...
PC gaming is up and still the best form of gaming. The PC was said to be dying as a gaming platform but digital distribution came to its rescue.

Forum List

Back