Micro aggressions VS rioting.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Um.. not sure if microaggressions are even a real. Almost the stuff of science fiction or alternate reality. But rioting and destroying stuff and making all whites the nemesis? Blaming whites for EVERYTHING? That borders on psychosis and that IS a valid mental health care issue...or OCD. Obsessing or fixating on something without any connection to the facts.

There is no way whites can win when we are accused of "microagressions."

It's like a black man once called me a racist because I looked at him funny.

I looked at him funny because he was talking loudly and making a scene in a court house.

The term "microaggression" is applied to white people when there is nothing at all real left to whine about.

That borders on psychosis and that IS a valid mental health care issue...or OCD. Obsessing or fixating on something without any connection to the facts.

That's a good way to put it & I would agree in "normal" times...But now it seems even worse than that...like something straight out of the book of revelation.

People seem to be truly going insane. It's as if their logic center has been turned off.

Something odd about the black "intellectual" left. They demonize white culture, and they declare rational thought as a "tool of white supremacy". And then these same clowns weaponize pseudo science and intellectual sounding nonsense to demonize whites...its not working. Bullshit is just bullshit.

Another dumb incorrect series of comments about blacks. There are pills you can take that turn your skin brown. You can take them and live black for a year to find out if what you doubt is true or not. Instead of running your mouths take the pills reduce any wealth you have accumulated to 17,600 dollars, quit your jobs then try to bet hired again.

Forum List

Back