Michigan's Vile Governor

People who want to force people to not get abortions if they so wish are the same people who claim they don't want to get vaccinated because it is their body and they will do what they wish with it....Astoundingly illogical..
Nice false equivalency you got there, got any other logical fallacies for sale?

Look whose triggered by hats now. :lol:
triggered how. so you think killing babies is making america great. There we go, stepped out there for us. evil fkers.
Don't like abortion. Don't have one.
you think they're great, right Tony?

1621359442916.png

You don't judge people??? I have seen evidence of your judgment in almost every post you make. But I'm sure it's okay to judge those YOU don't agree with, right?
Can you produce a single, solitary post where I judged the state of someone's very soul?

You don't judge people??? I have seen evidence of your judgment in almost every post you make. But I'm sure it's okay to judge those YOU don't agree with, right?
Can you produce a single, solitary post where I judged the state of someone's very soul?
Why did you go to all the trouble to cut out your original post?

"Continue your judgment of others, I hope it works out for you."

So I guess when you judge people, you're not including their soul?? lol

LOL, you're continuously passing judgment on others but don't fret so is most everyone here.

... although most aren't being BLATANT HYPOCRITES about it.

Why did you go to all the trouble to cut out your original post?

"Continue your judgment of others, I hope it works out for you."

So I guess when you judge people, you're not including their soul?? lol
OK, if that's the rule now, fair enough.

If you don't like abortion don't get an abortion. What other people choose is none of your business.

If you don't like abortion don't get an abortion. What other people choose is none of your business.
how convenient huh? killing beings that can't defend themselves. Sure it is our business, as long as people kill babies they are baby killers. there is no choice for the baby, and that's who you omit. shameful. there is always another option then death. why prosecute rape? I mean if a man chooses to have sex with a woman, why should she get to say anything? Shit, what about shooting someone? you want someone gone, you choose to kill them, so what? What someone chooses isn't your business. You just said so. the simplicity of your statement almost makes me upchuck. damn there are truly sick fka's out there.

Last edited:
Not when you’re a control freak, statist, and/or sanctimonious busybody it isn’t.
or standing up for the unborn. they have a soul.

Which brings me exactly to my next point. I've never heard an argument opposing abortion that wasn't rooted in people's religious beliefs. Keep your mythology out of our laws.

Not when you’re a control freak, statist, and/or sanctimonious busybody it isn’t.

Which brings me exactly to my next point. I've never heard an argument opposing abortion that wasn't rooted in people's religious beliefs. Keep your mythology out of our laws.

You've never heard the argument that biological life begins at conception? It's well known scientific fact. And, we do have laws regarding taking lives, yes?

What I don't understand is the pro-abortion crowd's insistence that human life doesn't begin until a child exits the birth canal. That's a regressive, superstitious, and ignorant belief that was stamped out by science millennia ago.

I don't need a god to tell me killing babies is evil. Really I don't. It's evil. and leads me to believe there is a devil.

You've never heard the argument that biological life begins at conception? It's well known scientific fact. And, we do have laws regarding taking lives, yes?

What I don't understand is the pro-abortion crowd's insistence that human life doesn't begin until a child exits the birth canal. That's a regressive, superstitious, and ignorant belief that was stamped out by science millennia ago.
it's a religion.

Forum List

Back