Michigan Republican, Down 104 Votes, Wins by 1,127 After ‘Glitch’ Fixed

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
On Hannity tonight, it's been confirmed, 6,000 votes changed for Trump. 47 counties in Michigan alone, apparently in 30 states across the country used this same software.

This is the first complete election that changed due to a glitch fix. Will others follow?

A Michigan Republican county official has won re-election in a race that he conceded earlier this week, thinking he lost by about 100 votes — but a fixed computer glitch has since put him back in the lead. The Detroit Free Press reports:. In Oakland County’s 15th county commission District...

1604718896571.png

On Hannity tonight, it's been confirmed, 6,000 votes changed for Trump. 47 counties in Michigan alone, apparently in 30 states across the country used this same software.

This is the first complete election that changed due to a glitch fix. Will others follow?

A Michigan Republican county official has won re-election in a race that he conceded earlier this week, thinking he lost by about 100 votes — but a fixed computer glitch has since put him back in the lead. The Detroit Free Press reports:. In Oakland County’s 15th county commission District...

How very convenient that it was again more votes for the democrat and less for the conservative.

How very convenient that it was again more votes for the democrat and less for the conservative.
Shocking how these “glitches” never go in our favor.

This is the claim as to what happened but I have some doubts about it.

“A computer issue in Rochester Hills caused them to send us results for seven precincts as both precinct votes and absentee votes. They should only have been sent to us as absentee votes,” Rozell said in a text message.

It seems to me that there is a lot more fraud votes than that. Millions with an s.

I agree.

But this ONE POINT hands Trump the election...and that makes me want to dance :dance:

30 STATES are using this same software!

I hope to God Minnesota is using it! I want to see a HAND RECOUNT here!

The aggregate population of Long Island (suburban) and Upstate (rural) exceeds the City "bigly."

I want to see a HAND RECOUNT in NEW YORK!

Forum List

Back