Michigan looking bad for JoeB

It's not.

Honestly, I think he's fucked. You and I are going to disagree about whether it's his fault, but I've had this out with Biden supporters who insist 'Oh it's early - he'll recover'

Nah, people see him as being too old and disconnected from what they're dealing with. I think Biden's biggest problem is the one he can't see: (mostly Black and Hispanic) working poor households are emotionally deflated and they're just not into him. They're not for Trump, but Trump's going to keep more of his base than Biden will of his.
Again, once people are confronted with the abyss of a second Trump term, Joe will be immensely popular.

Michigan has a large Arab American presence.
The Israel<>Gaza conflict has caused him a lot of trouble. I have stated right along that I think he has done a good job with this situation. I am straining to understand the mindset that disapproves after the events of the 7th.

Jo

Again, once people are confronted with the abyss of a second Trump term, Joe will be immensely popular.
Things look bad for JoeB131 all the time, everywhere! :laughing0301:

No this was working...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Working?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

from sometime in 2020 to sometime in 2023?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why don't you reach into that ginormous brain and tell us all EXACTLY what biden did to destroy your "Abraham Accords" and how the apartheid government of Israel acted to support them.

This'll be great folks.
Odds are that Hunter's dick is the deciding factor.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Working?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

from sometime in 2020 to sometime in 2023?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why don't you reach into that ginormous brain and tell us all EXACTLY what biden did to destroy your "Abraham Accords" and how the apartheid government of Israel acted to support them.

This'll be great folks.
Odds are that Hunter's dick is the deciding factor.
Pay attention dummy... The biggest thing he did is to give Iran 6 billion dollars which Iran used to sponsor attacks all over the middle east including Israel and Saudi Arabian interests... which caused Israel to have to fight back and soured the agreement...
But that's not all... so do some research and learn something...
Both Biden and Obama have stirred the pot in the middle east and caused death and destruction...
Did you know that Obama purchased new cranes for our ports from China and now we have to scrap them because of the computers in them... China could stop them anytime they want and there is nothing we can do about it... so now we have to spend billions to replace them... the point is that Liberals are stupid and they put us and the world in danger...
And you should keep Hunters dick out of your mind...

Pay attention dummy... The biggest thing he did is to give Iran 6 billion dollars which Iran used to sponsor attacks all over the middle east including Israel and Saudi Arabian interests... which caused Israel to have to fight back and soured the agreement...
But that's not all... so do some research and learn something...
Both Biden and Obama have stirred the pot in the middle east and caused death and destruction...
Did you know that Obama purchased new cranes for our ports from China and now we have to scrap them because of the computers in them... China could stop them anytime they want and there is nothing we can do about it... so now we have to spend billions to replace them... the point is that Liberals are stupid and they put us and the world in danger...
And you should keep Hunters dick out of your mind...
LIAR!

Why do you need to lie?
Is it because the truth screws your reality?
Or is it because your pathological like your god,

1708532851583.png

LIAR!

Why do you need to lie?

View attachment 906070

LIAR!

Why do you need to lie?

View attachment 906070
Sorry dumbass nice try... Iran financed the attack in Israel on the expectation of receiving 6 billion dollars.... and that attack sunk the Abraham accords....

Sorry dumbass nice try... Iran financed the attack in Israel on the expectation of receiving 6 billion dollars.... and that attack sunk the Abraham accords....
So you think Iran did this because you think the US and Qatar would give them six billion dollars as a reward?

MY goodness you are one stupid little MAGAT.

same story...https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/12/world/middleeast/us-qatar-iran-prisoner-deal.html

Different source.

But you go on believing your MAGAT fairy tales.

So you think Iran did this because you think the US and Qatar would give them six billion dollars as a reward?

MY goodness you are one stupid little MAGAT.

same story...https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/12/world/middleeast/us-qatar-iran-prisoner-deal.html

Different source.

But you go on believing your MAGAT fairy tales.
No that's not what I said don't play dumb... when Iran thought they had six billion coming to them they went spend crazy and financed rocket attacks and the attack on Israel... which of course caused Israel to fight back killing any peace agreement in place... and we all paid for it...

No that's not what I said don't play dumb... when Iran thought they had six billion coming to them they went spend crazy and financed rocket attacks and the attack on Israel... which of course caused Israel to fight back killing any peace agreement in place... and we all paid for it...
I see...
So you are the Iranian
Finance Minister?
Defense Minister?
President?

Or are you just some MAGAT claiming knowledge you don't possess based on lies told you by your handlers?

That's Iran's money. We are probably violating international law by impounding it. Why we think punishing Iran for having a kind of government we don't like is going to solve anything is beyond me, but this has been our stupid policy for the last 45 years.

Actually, you are a little confused. The concern is that these computers are hackable by anyone, not there is a concern China could lock us out of them. (That would be actually kind of stupid, because then China couldn't get paid for the cargo they are unloading. It's like you people don't think.)

That's Iran's money. We are probably violating international law by impounding it. Why we think punishing Iran for having a kind of government we don't like is going to solve anything is beyond me, but this has been our stupid policy for the last 45 years.

Actually, you are a little confused. The concern is that these computers are hackable by anyone, not there is a concern China could lock us out of them. (That would be actually kind of stupid, because then China couldn't get paid for the cargo they are unloading. It's like you people don't think.)
Would you just stop with its Iran's money.... we sanctioned the money as punishment for their investing in terrorism which they obviously are still doing....
We have lost lives and just yesterday we lost a 32 million dollar drone.... blown out of the sky as if we are armatures or something... and Biden says nothing about it...

Would you just stop with its Iran's money.... we sanctioned the money as punishment for their investing in terrorism which they obviously are still doing....
We have lost lives and just yesterday we lost a 32 million dollar drone.... blown out of the sky as if we are armatures or something... and Biden says nothing about it...
Why are we pissing away 32 million on a drone?

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. How many people have we called "Freedom Fighters" until they turned on us?

Why are we pissing away 32 million on a drone?

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. How many people have we called "Freedom Fighters" until they turned on us?
To defend our troops... now why isn't Joe defending our drones?...

I think people like you and I will, and maybe if we keep getting bat-shit insane court rulings like the one in Alabama yesterday, maybe that'll scare at least some people back into the Biden column, but the polling data the last 2 years has been brutal for Biden.

Things can change, but the current trajectory is a Trump presidency, a Democratic House, and the Senate is a toss-up. With this set-up, I would expect another impeachment of Trump within the first few months on the job, which would, again, fail in the Senate. Fun times ahead.

Michigan has a large Arab American presence.
The Israel<>Gaza conflict has caused him a lot of trouble. I have stated right along that I think he has done a good job with this situation. I am straining to understand the mindset that disapproves after the events of the 7th.

Jo
Trails by 4%, with a 4% margin of error and 14% undecided, in this latest poll:

9 months of criminal trials are going to help them make up their minds.

Forum List

Back