Michigan Gov Gretchen: I Run This State

The Queen is drunk with power. The Left are out of the closet in their tyrannical dreams.

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer accused protesters against her stay-at-home orders of partisan politics that she said will not change how “I run this state.”

But you work for the citizens of Michigan.

She's on Biden's list of possible VP picks.
Stacy Abrams says that ain't gonna happen.

She also said "Ain't nobody got time for that!"

The Queen is drunk with power. The Left are out of the closet in their tyrannical dreams.

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer accused protesters against her stay-at-home orders of partisan politics that she said will not change how “I run this state.”

Good for her. She's doing a remarkable job at managing the different factions (including the covidiots) in her state.
I'd be far less gracious to the maroons that show up at the state house.

Love to see Gretchen on the ticket

She can tell how Trump undermined public safety for political gain

Gretchen Whitmer will make a great VP

View attachment 338553

Unlike Trump, she has actually studied the Coronavirus and puts SCIENCE over politics
We are so damn sick of you clowns pretending you're about "science."

She keeps talking about being "smart." She actually promotes FEAR, not science. She promotes POTITICS, not SCIENCE.

Her fate is sealed!

You are correct, Gretchen doesn’t listen to low IQ Fox analysts

She actually listens to science and makes the tough decisions while Trump undermines her an incites riots

She sounds like a Nazi

Pretty soon I suspect that she'll be running FROM the state when the lynching party shows up.

View attachment 338553

Unlike Trump, she has actually studied the Coronavirus and puts SCIENCE over politics

She keeps talking about being "smart." She actually promotes FEAR, not science. She promotes POTITICS, not SCIENCE.

Her fate is sealed!

She actually listens to science and makes the tough decisions while Trump undermines her an incites riots

She sounds like a Nazi
Possibly worse. I'm thinking a hybrid between Hitler and Stalin.

View attachment 338553

Her fate is sealed!

She sounds like a Nazi
Possibly worse. I'm thinking a hybrid between Hitler and Stalin.

What's up with these liberals?

I have a pen and phone

You didn't build that

I run this state

Sounds like also a Chicago mob boss

She's on Biden's list of possible VP picks.
Stacy Abrams says that ain't gonna happen.

Personally, I don't see either of those broads getting the nomination. I feel that the convention will nominate Liz "Pocahontas" Warren for the 2nd fiddle position. First Squaw to get the nod.
That's the delimia in the democratic party today. They don't really have anyone to choose from. Everyone they have left is loaded down with excessive baggage and none of them are credible. This is what the bottom of the barrel looks like.

Good for her. She's doing a remarkable job at managing the different factions (including the covidiots) in her state.
I'd be far less gracious to the maroons that show up at the state house.

what would you have done, Jack? Order the National Guard out to mow down any protesters violating the "no protest" order? The facts are that we still have the right to free speech.

Yes. She does. And she’s popular with a majority of her states citizens.

If Bite Me wants a Michigander , why not Rashida Tlaib? More of a national figure than Whitmer, she's a woman of color and would be the first devout Muslim to be nominated to national office. She has the vulgar kind of voice and manner that liberals really dig. Sure, she'd lose, but next year, she might really qualify for a talk show hostess position. I could see her replacing Mika on the Morning Joe in 2021.

Forum List

Back