Michigan Gov Gretchen: I Run This State

The Queen is drunk with power. The Left are out of the closet in their tyrannical dreams.

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer accused protesters against her stay-at-home orders of partisan politics that she said will not change how “I run this state.”

But you work for the citizens of Michigan.

In the US Constitution is the Bill of Rights, no level of Government can violate these rights. You can not violate Freedom of Religion by prohibiting people to attend their places of worship as well as protesting in a group against Government Policies.

The Queen is drunk with power. The Left are out of the closet in their tyrannical dreams.

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer accused protesters against her stay-at-home orders of partisan politics that she said will not change how “I run this state.”

In the US Constitution is the Bill of Rights, no level of Government can violate these rights. You can not violate Freedom of Religion by prohibiting people to attend their places of worship as well as protesting in a group against Government Policies.
/—-/ They do it because we let them.

She will make a great VP and future President
/----/ Yeah - for Venezuela.
Smart, beautiful and a great leader

Gretchen will be a fine asset to our country
She has tainted her future career with her response to this shit.
Calling people Nazis while at the same time making decrees like one.
Desperate times call for strong leadership

Something we haven’t gotten out of our President

I just don't see a plague that kills 1/4 of 1% of its victims as that "desperate" This really isn't the Black Death scenario that libs are portraying it to be. When the coroner send a wagon through the streets, ringing a bell, asking the people to bring out their dead, I'll be a lot more impressed with COVID. Right now, its really quite "meh".
Hard to believe conservatives are still pushing this BS
When thousands of rioters are on ventilators fighting for their life next week maybe minds will change.

they do it and can get away with it, because it was needed and because it IS LEGAL and Constitutional.

The Supreme Court has had several rulings on this....

As long as govt is not making a special law that applies solely to religious institutions, then it is okay.....

IF the governor only shut down churches due to their crowds then that is unconstitutional,

but as an example... if the Governor's executive order is not to have gatherings of larger than 10, and there must be 6 ft of separation and there is no way to do such for the Church or an NBA basketball game, then BOTH are not able to operate as normal.....

the executive order for this epidemic is legal because he or she as governor was not issuing a law, specifically for them....the religious institutions...

BUT if the Governor made a specific executive order, allowing churches to have services on Sunday with no restrictions on crowd numbers, or hand to mouth communion, or allowed to break the 6ft of separation rule for all other entities and non profits, then THAT would be unconstitutional.

Last edited:
When thousands of rioters are on ventilators fighting for their life next week maybe minds will change.
Doubtful it will be that many. Most appear to have been wearing masks. So, even retard rioters breaking windows have more sense, in some ways, than the hillbillies who marched on the capitol.

She is correct.
/——-/ The Hag caves in and rolls back the shutdown. Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer announced Monday that she is lifting her state's stay-at-home order effective next week, easing restrictions placed on businesses and public gatherings due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Well, it's one thing to restrict the lives of those "dangerous" business owners and sunbathers and Mommies taking the kids to the park. It's something else entirely to restrict the lives of looters and rioters, who are Gretchen's core constituency, after all.

How refreshingly irrelevant.
That's what i thought, sissy. You don't even remember what you are crybabying about.

That's what I thought, dumbass. You have the same response no matter what's said, because you decided it before I said anything at all.
You are a whiny moron and don't even remember what you were whining about. And i am not your mommy, so you can sit there and drool on yourself all night. Or, go back and re read.

they do it and can get away with it, because it was needed and because it IS LEGAL and Constitutional.

The Supreme Court has had several rulings on this....

As long as govt is not making a special law that applies solely to religious institutions, then it is okay.....

IF the governor only shut down churches due to their crowds then that is unconstitutional,

but as an example... if the Governor's executive order is not to have gatherings of larger than 10, and there must be 6 ft of separation and there is no way to do such for the Church or an NBA basketball game, then BOTH are not able to operate as normal.....

the executive order for this epidemic is legal because he or she as governor was not issuing a law, specifically for them....the religious institutions...

BUT if the Governor made a specific executive order, allowing churches to have services on Sunday with no restrictions on crowd numbers, or hand to mouth communion, or allowed to break the 6ft of separation rule for all other entities and non profits, then THAT would be unconstitutional.
If the shit hits the fan, a lot of people will not listen to a female Prog governor or mayor. Guaranteed! Men will be primal. They will not listen to women. Doesn't the inner cities and rougher areas tell you that? As long as they are getting something in return, men will put up with the other sex. Read your history for crying out loud. What will be so different this time?

Anyone else as struck as I am by the irony of Fort Fun Indiana calling anyone else a “whiny moron”?

FinalIronyMeter_zps9935014f.gif

Forum List

Back