Politico, Vanity Fair & The Atlantic all suddenly write about how great a POTUS Dem Michigan Gov Gretchen Whitmer would be if Biden would just not run

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Blue states take care of your children, while red states deny them care, ban books, close public schools, and attack their teachers. Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer, a future Democratic president, provides free breakfast and lunch to all 1.4 million public school students.

Blue states take care of your children, while red states deny them care, ban books, close public schools, and attack their teachers. Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer, a future Democratic president, provides free breakfast and lunch to all 1.4 million public school students.

2028. :)

I see she just had a gang of work done on her head but that doesn't mean shit to me. Her hypocrisy is what bugs me. I especially disliked the way she prevented people from planting gardens, boating and going to their summer cabins, all while doing those things herself.

Last edited:
Democrats will have a big problem if they wait to long to take Biden out for 2024. They might be thinking it will be easier to install a Newsom or Witchmer, but we all know what will happen is a flood of people announcing a run.

And how will it not be a slap in the face to POC to run a white woman after so much was made for Biden to have a black female VP?

Forum List

Back