Michigan GOP chairman called the state's top Democratic officeholders "the three witches", wants to assassinate those who voted to impeach Trump

i don’t know any of them by the Gov and she is a witch...he’s certainly not out if his mind for thinking that.

i think the folks calling for his job for expressing that opinion are out if their minds...or tyrants

That was an aggressive audience he was speaking to.
Trump taught these politicians that all you have to do is put the idea out there, don't exactly say it, and then retract.

1616843205354.png

Just so you know, I suspect McDaniel's agrees with him.

i don’t know any of them by the Gov and she is a witch...he’s certainly not out if his mind for thinking that.

i think the folks calling for his job for expressing that opinion are out if their minds...or tyrants

You are the one who is out of his mind as well. I am sure that Democrats appreciate the help from Republicans.

You are the one who is out of his mind as well. I am sure that Democrats appreciate the help from Republicans.
i’m out of my mind for thinking some e is a witch?

Forum List

Back