Mass shooting at Virginia Beach

I have posed this question a few time but isn't it odd we have all these mass shootings now that a Democrat is president? It seems very convenient for the gun grabbers. And the FBI and CIA have been known in the past to create these false flags so people are more willing to give up their guns.

There's no denying you guys deserve your country.

I have posed this question a few time but isn't it odd we have all these mass shootings now that a Democrat is president? It seems very convenient for the gun grabbers. And the FBI and CIA have been known in the past to create these false flags so people are more willing to give up their guns.
Just google mass shootings in the US and there is no correlation.

And I dare you to prove, "the FBI and CIA have been known in the past to create these false flags so people are more willing to give up their guns." What BS.

Just google mass shootings in the US and there is no correlation.

And I dare you to prove, "the FBI and CIA have been known in the past to create these false flags so people are more willing to give up their guns." What BS.

Look at the links above I posted. If you refuse to read them, that isn't my fault. The MSM surly isn't going to tell you about any of this. If you think they would you are sadly misinformed. We blew up our own ship to start the Vietnam war for crying outloud and those documents were released. Not to mention their is also Operation Northwoods just to name a few things. They have a history of creating false flags.

what's this, 4 in 10 days. Crazies are really coming out
During the week of the gun vote.

Yep.....Democrats keep broadcasting them knowing that copy-cats are going to surface everywhere.
But that's okay....at least they're practicing safe social-distancing.

This is a republican tactic. You don’t make a claim. You pose it as a question. Isn’t it odd we have mass shootings now that democrats are in power as if there is a correlation. There isn’t. Other than republicans are unhinged because they lost and trump told them it was rigged.

There's no denying you guys deserve your country.
I think your country needs a good dose of diversity!!!

Biden can use some of the billions he is stealing from us taxpayers and send the Mexicans and South Americans on ships over to New Zealand, so they can have some diversity also. :D
Maybe we can send New Zealand some of those crazy-assed Muslim terrorists to add to their diversity, too....

That should not only help solve our "Muslim Problem", but New Zealand can show us how telling the terrorists they can't have guns solves the problem with their "jihad" shit!!!!

Forum List

Back